2013-02-28-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-02-28-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-02-28-SRSS-64K Hulkshare
2013-02-28-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-02-28-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-02-28-SRSS-64K Hulkshare
2013-02-28-OASS-64K Mediafire
Today’s show start with Kenny getting into a car accident on the way to work.
Opie watches a Journey documentary and they talk about the history of Journey.
More on Erock's movie that he’s writing, and Donald Trump calls in.
Jesse Joyce joins the show to talk about him writing for the Oscars, dating and Singapore canings.
Wrap up with Jesse Joyce and Robert Kelly stops by.
Sam hosts After O&A Live with Robert Kelly and DJ Whoo Kid.
Sam hosts After O&A Live with Robert Kelly and DJ Whoo Kid.
![]() |
| Jesse Joyce |


Yes! On time and extremely consistent is the G.A.Y. team! I hope that there is more Chip Chipperson today, Chip has been a bit reclusive lately.
ReplyDeleteGood job for Kenny getting that bus driver to stop.
Thanks for that fast upload bro! I get to enjoy the episode on my way home from work here in Sweden.
ReplyDeletethanks man... Opie used my jingle for his new Elevator show on youtube!!!
ReplyDeleteSam, Bob, and Whoo Kid show
ReplyDeleteif you don't normally listen to the after show, catch it today. very good. Dr. steve and whoo kid talk about spying on their scantly clad or naked mothers' while bawby and sam listen in horror.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI feel like ant has been doing more chip than jim lately....
ReplyDeleteArtwork for Erik's movie.
ReplyDeleteLincoln's ripoff if you ask me:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2i77bjr&s=6
holy shit...
DeleteI seriously think I enjoyed the After Show more than O&A today. Im not a big fan of all the music talk day after day, but I get that some people like it.
ReplyDeleteJust finished the main show all super late about it. Jesse Joyce was fuckin awesome! !! Maybe a regular guest hopefully?
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree that Jesse Joyce was a great interview. That is what I love about the G.A.Y. site in that you can fast forward through an interview that is a bit slow.
DeleteShit's takin forever
ReplyDeleteThere is a show today right?
ReplyDeleteStarting Monday, We be getting the show up at 10:15am
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow. Never heard of Jesse Joyce but I thought he fit really well with the show. Hope they have him in more.
ReplyDelete