the Infamous - Tequila And Donut Day
2013-03-15-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-03-15-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-03-15-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-03-15-OASS-64 Mediafire
2013-03-15-OASS-64K MEGA
Today's show starts on discussion about the Samsung 4 and Sal describes seeing a man stuck between the train and dock.
Erock starts Tequila and donut day. Erock continues to drink Tequila and eat donuts and gets various staff to join him.
Dennis from SiriusXM joins in and talks up a few tracks for us.
Dennis returns in-studio and Erock keeps drinking. Erock continues to drink Tequila, Taylor from Cosmo Radio and Pepper Hicks from Ron and Fez join Erock in his drinking.
By this point Erock has done 10 shots and starts to cry on air. Erock takes control of the O&A show and tells Dennis how many times he has been fired by radio companies.
Sam Hosts After O&A Live and talks to Erock about his incredible show appearance.
![]() |
| Anthony throws back a half bottle |




I am not a big Tequila guy but if you want good Tequila then I would recommend Don Julio Blanco. Awfully good! That is what my colleagues in Guadalajara told me several years ago and they were not wrong.
ReplyDeleteThis can only end well..
ReplyDeleteI've seen a few comments on Twitter and I'm strangely excited. Thanks, dude.
i know it's been a thing for a few years, but god damn Erock is a full fledged fat ass now! the side profile of him while ant's slamming his beverage is shameful.
ReplyDeleteWow, you are correct. I too, did not realize how big he was. Their bashing of Erock is a bit old and tired but if they knew him when he was skinny then they are probably amazed everyday to see that.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI think that's just a chair sticking out passed him. Doesn't look like the same shade as his shirt does in the other pics, although maybe it's just the lighting.
DeleteI think it's really him. I haven't seen a grey back chair in any other pics.
DeleteIt's just the curve of him looks a little high up to actually be him.
DeleteCrazy show today, Erock was hilarious.For those whom only listen to O&A only, I suggest for today you listen to ShitShow.
ReplyDeletegonna be a fun episode from the looks of it
ReplyDeleteThe BEST episode in a long long time, holy crap tequila and doughnut day is AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteCould be the best show of the year erock army nigger!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap, that was amazing.
ReplyDeleteI suddenly felt like I was back at WNEW today
ReplyDeleteconstant random people in and out... people drinking and hamming it up...
awesome show so far
this turned into the BEST SHOW!
ReplyDeleteThis was a great show. Thanks for putting it up.
ReplyDeleteTo Dalex Agy:
I have noticed a weird problem when clicking on the show links occasionally. They appear to be two seperate links. For example todays Shit Show on Hulkshare. The "2013" portion works correctly, but the "-03-15-SS-64k" portion goes to a broken link and the audio isn't accessible. Further clicking from that page just leads to the hulkshare homepage.
Not bitching, just my $0.02.
Hey Brian, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't notice that was happening. Not sure why it's happening either. Blogger is a real bitch to work with, it erroneously changes fonts and spacing etc. I'll have a look at fixing this tomorrow. Cheers!
DeleteCan you post a link to the torrent they talked about on Ron&Fez?
ReplyDeleteI haven't gotten to all the good shit yet (I'm very excited), but I'm just at the Scott & Todd breakdown and this might be the first time I've heard Sam drop the curtain a little.
ReplyDeleteI agree, this is the first time I have heard Sam become genuinely pissed off about his position in the business.
DeleteThanks brother. The recap makes me pumped to listen. Sounds like a great show
ReplyDeleteSHOW OF THE FUCKING YEAR EROCK ARMY NIGGGGGGGGGGA! EROCK, EROCK!!
ReplyDeleteThe BEST show ever....!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWasn"t the best show by any means. Actually it shows how utterly lazy they all have become. No show prep or bits or planning goes into this show anymore. They just show up an wing it. Opie's attitude is really bothering me too. He brags that he stutters and stammers and basically stinks, but makes millions. Really annoying. Go ahead and disagree with me, its just my honest opinion.
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
compared to how it could have gone, it was the best possible outcome. ERRRRRRRRRDURRFHFVHGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DeleteIf the main guy on the show I liked bothered me so much I would find a new show to listen to. I don't know what kind of retarded you have to be to keep listening and post whiny comments. No one is forcing you to listen. And no one gives as much as half a fuck what your opinion is there sparky!
Delete"If the main guy on the show I liked bothered me so much I would find a new show to listen to."
DeleteThat's you though. The opie haters like myself don't think the same way as you and continue to listen. The rest of your comment is based on if we thought along the same lines as you, dummy.
Good work, chief. I think they'll kick Opie off the show because of your complaints on this here internet blogspot blog.
Delete"The opie haters like myself don't think the same way as you and continue to listen"
DeleteYes, because you're stupid cunts.
That show was just fucking WOW, a whole new level of respect for Erock was attained. Dennis was cool too.
ReplyDeleteDrunk show. tequila float in my cup...erock army nigga
ReplyDeleteJagger Saturday
ReplyDeleteErock is a fucking whale, man what is that guy fat...
ReplyDeleteI wonder if he still can se his cock or not
Thank for uploaden and greets from Holland
as a fat guy: no. no he can't see his cock
DeleteThis was a very good show. The boys should think about bringing in more people in on days without Jimmy. I would have liked more Vos but this show was still a gem. I loathe the daily and old Erock bashing but this interaction was great.
ReplyDeleteThanks to the G.A.Y. team for making this entertainment available for us!
i just tried look for it to save but found the audio of jimmy acting drunk. that's depressing.
ReplyDeleteif you're a fan of drunk radio: the Davey Mac Sports Program XL from last night. Dave's wife's in, for some reason, and is drunk along with Dave and Pepper.
ReplyDeleteDMSP is pretty much the same whether they're drunk or sober, though.
DeleteI'm really gonna miss E-Rock.
ReplyDeleteDon't know if it's because I'm on a phone but did you put up a Ron and Fez link or is it my phone. Heard Erock is on. Would love to hear it
ReplyDeleteSeemed like Vos was just watching the show and not being a part of it. He had potential to make some funny comments and did nothing
ReplyDelete