2013-03-08-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-03-08-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-03-08-SRSS-64K Shit Show
2013-03-08-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-03-08-OASS-64K MEGA
Opie’s trip to the doctor and his son taking the elevator to a different floor in his building. Getting lost as a kid.
Beavis and Butthead get a mention, they review the Hangover 3 trailer and Mike Tyson’s first pro fight video. Sim City Launch doesn't go as planned.
Jim Jefferies joins in-studio to talk about his new TV show, sex addict meetings and his current relationship.
Terrance Howard and Jim Jefferies continue in-studio and talk about Howard’s new movie Dead Men Down.
Sam Hosts After O&A Live and talks to Opie about his elevator web series (posted above)
![]() |
| Terrence Howard & Jim jefferies |
![]() |
| Opie (right) Anthony (left) |
MrSerialX found a Joe Derosa sighting on REDEYE last night:


Danke schoen!!!
ReplyDeleteDanke schoen for the upload!
ReplyDeletei did the opening theme music!
ReplyDeleteAnyone else had trouble with the mega link?
ReplyDeleteI think Opie's finally got the goods to send that that one viral! What an innovator!
ReplyDeleteHoly fuck... half an hour in and we're still on Opie's boring ass fucking family life. Poor Ants got nothing to work with without Jimmy :(
ReplyDeleteSame thing here...thank god for being able to skip over it.
DeleteI would've thought that Opie's dumb kid destroying his TV would've given you some joy.
DeleteYes indeed, thank god for G.A.Y. enabling us to skip over that part. Imagine driving into work and your entire commute was having to listen to Opie talk about his kid. Zero levity! :[
DeleteOpie haters are hilarious. "Op's boring ass fucking family life".. please tell me how your life is anymore entertaining. Granted, you don't get paid to talk about it on radio but you also aren't paying for the show. If they talk about politics too much, people bitch. If they go into the same music break they always do, people bitch. If a certain guest comes on, people bitch. Are you fucking idiots even fans? It's always the same handful of babies bitching about everything, I honestly don't know the answer to that question.
DeletePeople complaining about free shit will never not amaze me.
___
To save me commenting again.. thanks, man.
To keep the crying bitches crying, here's Joe DeRosa on Red Eye for March 7th - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODdh8Kp-8Ec
Thanks MrSerialX - How's Australia? (you are from Australia, right?) Posted this to front page.
DeleteNot a problem. I'm still looking for the show Ant did for The Blaze, either it hasn't been posted or I just suck at Googling. Probably the latter.
DeleteAnd I sure am, unfortunately. Australia is currently how Australia usually is.. boring with uncomfortable weather. Although it's not constant heavy rain in summer which has been the last few weeks in NSW so that's a positive.. :)
Australia represent.
DeleteAnd yeah, fuckin' yanks are so critical of the show. A free show which is better than anything on TV.
Easily better than anything that comes out of Australia, entertainment wise.
DeleteIt'd be awesome to see the show follow Rogan and the UFC down here, I honestly think they'd get a shock at how big and widely respected/received (probably means the same thing but I cut the top of my thumb off today so I'm high on painkillers) they actually are.
Australia has a lot. Crocodile Dundee, Yahoo Serious...making fun of alcoholic, impoverished Aborigines. Jim's fat nasty Mom's still there!
DeleteCrocodile Dundee moved to the states to avoid the Australian Tax Office, Yahoo Serious hasn't done shit in 20yrs except eat a dinner in a shitty restaurant I happened to be in at the time and Abos deserve the treatment they get from "the evil white man". Like the states, they bitch and moan about us taking their land when they have no idea what their ancestors went through while they chat on iPhones and live on taxpayer money (much like the black population in the states). Fuck them, they're all filthy ass lazy criminals.. I'm not a fan.
Delete"OK, terrific."
DeleteGlad I could get you to only drop show clips from 2-3yrs ago.
DeleteAlmost forgot what a fucking hilarious guest Jim Jefferies is. Got to watch his show. Thanks GAY.
ReplyDeleteLove the Jim Jeffries honest moment on the end.
ReplyDelete"I love ya honey!"
DeleteWhat made you decide to do R&F as well? Looking forward too it, btw.
ReplyDeleteTed's the only other poster who does a great job at it. I encourage multiple uploaders because if one goes down, there isn't a consistent backup. That said, my shift starts at 14:00 EST and I end at 22:30EST so for now I won't be able to get the show up until way late in the night. So well see how things roll in the next while.
Deleteis Ted the guy running ronfezu? that guy's doing a great job. by the time I've listened to your O&A upload, he's always got the newest R&F up.
Deletewhatever the case, thanks for the uploads!
Ted (Ryan) is actually running Ted's Emporium. The RonFEZU guy is okay for a while but ransoms people for donations.
DeleteThere is a site that uploads R&F and O&A consistently if you're interested in publishing it...
DeleteAnd don't worry AGY, it's nowhere near as good as this site. The downloads are slower, way more ads and they're late to upload. I only use it for R&F occasionally.
Jim Jefferies is fuckin great! terrance Howard was real cool too. opie hater-aid in full effect today. :/
ReplyDeleteYeah, a nice combo of Jim and Terrance Howard.
DeleteDangerous Joe DeRosa on Red Eye for March 9th.. twice in one week - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YjOv9azzLU
ReplyDeleteApologies, the description was wrong. However, Nick DiPaolo is on so still still kinda relevant to the show.. kinda.
Delete