2013 Mar 28 - Jim Jefferies



Intense Jimmy



Good morning!

Mayor Menino Jams
 Today's show kicks off with and Jim going to Boston, the new Miami Dolphins' logo and New Hampshire school banning dodgeball.

Gay marriage, the man stuck on a Disney Ride and Dave Marciano from Wicked Tuna calls in.

Kevin Pollak calls in to sing his “Slobo” song and Jim McGreevey on MSNBC.


 A Joe Forrester video is discussed. Mayor Menino announced that he will not seek reelction and the boys pay tribute.



Jim Jefferies in studio today.  He is promoting his new series on FX 'LEGIT'  and his stand up career.

Jim Jefferies continues in-studio and to talk about issues with women and his old Playmate girlfriend.




Pretty sure it's a 'worst of' tomorrow so don't hold your breath. But we'll still post it.

 

The infamous elevator show makes it's debut on youtube

 

 

Sam Hosts the Shit Show w/ Danny Tamberelli & Whoo Kid. Due to a force restart the first 15 minutes is missing :(

   

BENNINGTON & WHATLEY: 2013-03-28-R&F-64K

22 comments:

  1. Opie still in "tough guy, affected voice" mode. WTH is up with him lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right out of the gate he continues his old and tired ranting. Hopefully the negativity will be brief and today's show will be yet another slice of utterly comedic & highly informative dialogue. Imagine what it would be like if O & A decided to go away? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, a quality Uncle Paul appearance at 26:09!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, Iron Maiden rules!!!!!!!!!!!! This band and Run to the Hills has gotta get some people commenting! Where is everybody?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My guess is either sleeping, working or not live commenting.

      Delete
  5. Opie is so wrong about the Dolphins logo. What dolphins are being mistreated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is right Matt, you live in Florida perhaps you have some inside information. I am guessing the logo change was a money grab situation. Why else does the NFL mandate that teams play games in their throw-back uniforms? Most throw-backs are hideous i.e., the Pittsburgh Steelers 'jail break' uniforms.

      Delete
    2. You might say money grab. I mean of course there's a bit of that. But the team has also had the same logo since 1996 and the truth is, those 16 years have not been the best in the team's history. It's a new beginning.

      The helmet on the dolphin has often been ridiculed by Miami's own fanbase, and there has been zero complaints about offending or mischaracterizing dolphins. That's nonsense.

      That said, I don't care much for the new logo.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. By the way, the dolphins rarely wear their alternative uniforms. I guess they're not popular. They've only worn the orange jerseys 3 times since they debuted in 2003 -- and they've only worn the throwbacks on the few Thanksgiving games they've played in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what Florentine has to say about the new logo. I never have minded the Dolphins logo/uniforms. I also liked them on HBO's Hard Knocks. When ever Opie has a strong opinion I assume he has inside info or he is looking at Paltalk with the correct answer.

      Delete
  7. PLANET FUN!!!!! HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will you be uploading the Jim Jefferies Unmasked when that airs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sir! Airs Sunday at 10pm est, should have it up by 11:15 est. Cheers!

      Delete
  9. Opie's stuttering and stammering is enraging.
    AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The end of the show was a train wreck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. I shoould be able to post it in two hours. Yes. Not the most reliable R&F poster here. Due to my work schedule I'm not able to get it up any earlier. But at least it's up.

      Delete
  12. I completely disagree with Opie and the boys about the Run To The Hills top 5 stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing how Anthony couldn't come up with any decent points against Jimmy on the Redskins, yet he still stubbornly held his disproven, negated opinion. I don't have any real view on the topic, but Opie made the only point that held water (tidal wave of PC needing to be opposed wherever it appears).

    Instances like this are why I much prefer the other two over Anthony, and why I never listen to the one-dimensional thinking exhibited by "Opie haters". AAAAIIIIDDDSSSS!

    ReplyDelete