25 Mar 2013 - Moses Gates


Ant tweets the company toilet

Good Morning!

Today's show starts with a recap of Friday's elevator situation. Opie’s sushi dinner in Philly and Jay Mohr’s podcast.

Denny’s Worst of the Week Countdown Intros, Sandusky’s audio from Today, and The Amazing Race and Celebrity Apprentice. Opie mentions a plane crashed today.

Sal Actually plays the drums today. They discuss guns with Michael Moore and Bloomberg vs. The NRA.

Opie's friend Moses Gates stops in to discuss their climb to the top of the Chrysler building and to promote his book 'Hidden Cities'.  

Moses mentions the Pyramids
Sam hosts the Shit Show and talks about the Moses Gates interview and Les Miserables.





Check out Ant on Red Eye from last Friday:

 

 

Bennington & Whatley 2013-03-25-R&F-64K (check back later)


24 comments:

  1. Race war and that fucking building discussion. great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Ant going off on those two blacks who shot the baby to death? Just started listening now, thanks for the upload!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone know where we can find Denny's Worst Of show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They played all his breaks on the show today and the rest is just bits from earlier in the week. I usually don't bother posting these shows. But, you didn't miss anything. Cheers!

      Delete
    2. Ohhh, well alright then. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. That catastrophe in the toilet can't be from one person, can it? Who would sit down and dump on a loaded toilet? BRUTAL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF what is with jimmy out all the time?? I hope he isn't getting too big, I really want him to stay w o&a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't admonish lil yimmys success sir.

      Delete
  6. I think Jimmy is auditioning out in L.A. I miss him as well. Anthony is completely right regarding Michael Moore's comments. Is Michael Moore playing a 'character' to spark a response and keep his name out there? Or does he really believe in this shit? Ha! Opie and Anthony are asking the same exact thing as I am typing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew Moses would suck on air

    ReplyDelete
  8. When Ope runs the show, it's a snoozefest. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lame Opie show. Jesus Christ...this fucking elevator story is just as boring the third fucking time Opie tells it. And I'm coming to the end of my toleration of his affected "cool guy" voice. JIMMY! SAVE US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that damn voice he puts on.

      Delete
  10. Remember folks, When Opie winks at you, it's a big deal!

    "Sal is adding nothing to the story! He doesn't mention the security or the wink i gave him?!?!"

    Oh get over yourself already opie, it was a good story as is. No need to go on and on about your dumb wink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterdays is posted. I was lacking last week because I was out of town.

      Delete
  12. Anthony is lucky he is rich. He is one ugly mother fucker.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...sure are a lot of whiney bitches on here...if you don't like it, don't listen, but please do shut the fuck up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. dont post opinions in here! Only positive stuff...like in sterns world.

      Delete
  14. If I hadn't already heard Opie's 'Urban Explorer" story so many times, I'd be more interested in Moses Gates' commentary...if, of course, he didn't sound like a combination of Sal and Travis. He and Opie bicker like an old married couple...Yawn.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not to take away from Travis. I love Travis.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Opine is driving me nuts with his "im rich but I like the bitch and complain about everything"

    ReplyDelete