2013-09-30-OA-80K Hulkshare
2013-09-30-OA-80K Sharebeast
2013-09-30-SS-64K ShitShow
2013-09-30-OASS-64K Mediafire St
2013-09-30-OASS-64K Mediafire Dl
kick off Anthony's trip to the dentist. Recap of the Breaking bad finale last night. They get some spoilers out of the way. OP goes on about about football. Guy ruins the Harry Potter. OP gets a special invitation. Extended movie reviews.
Colin Quin phones in to take us out for the day.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show with Denny and could be the worst radio ever heard.
As mentioned on today's show:
ant spoils the finale of breaking bad
ReplyDeleteIs there anyone in this country who doesn't know how it ended? WALT DIES! JESSIE LIVES! There, we got that out of the way.
Delete8:30-14:30 for BB ending
ReplyDeleteIs Jimmy out for the entire duration of the show? Oy nay!
ReplyDeleteOpie decided to be a fucking cunt and cut off the breaking bad discussion because he didnt see it.
ReplyDeleteWaaaah
DeleteMaybe it's just because I couldn't give a fuck about Breaking Bad but don't see what else they could've talked about. Walt died, Jessie drove away, retarded kid is still retarded, the end song was something I've never heard, cinematic pan for dead yet satisfied Walt.. lovely stuff.
DeleteI'm sure Ant, Travis and Sam will talk Breaking Bad non-stop for an hour one Friday as Jimmy pats himself on the back again for knowing the ending but not telling people when Op decides he can't be bothered doing the show.
Why do all you people bother listening? If everything gets you pissed, all you have to do is not click the download link.
DeleteThank you AutoJesus, you have freed us from the chains of bondage. How did we not see the light before you?
DeleteBreaking Bad is overrated and a blatant rip off of a show Kanye pitched to BET to 2007 about a black guy who learned he had diabetes and had only a year to live (unless he changed his diet in which case he would live to old age) and started dealing heroin to support his 14 kids and their baby's mamas.
And I've made the point before the O&A knows their fans and knows that they turn on them, they bred and groomed them like attack dogs for this purpose. Remember the pests? At some point they started crying about it...coincidentally it happened when they gave up and the show went downhill.
DeleteIt is their responsibility to feed their listeners and turn their hatred outward to other shows. Jocktober is a celebration of the ancient practice of fucking with hack radio shows.
Damn autojesus, that thought never crossed my mind. But then again, I wasn't bitching about the show today.
DeleteI don't care for Breaking Bad so you know what I did? I stopped watching it. It's like I read your mind, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
You don't care for it? Two and a half men more ur style? maybe big bang theory ?
DeleteI'm with PollosHermanos1 on this one. I really don't care that Ant spoiled because I already saw what happened yesterday for myself. Big whoop. I would feel exactly the same way if it was Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead that was discussed.
DeleteMoving on.
I get it.. because I don't care for a show I'm apparently supposed to like because everyone else does, that means I like shitty sitcoms. You're clever.
DeleteI guess because I also couldn't give a fuck about Lost and 24 that you might be right OR it could just be because 99% of shit on TV is just that... shit, hence why I don't watch any of it.
There's enough interesting things happening in the world that I don't have time to waste on fake nonsense (outside of GTA 5 at least but I guess everyone needs their 'escape').
I interpreted his comment as saying that there's a lot worse stuff that the boys could have talked about, not that any those shit sitcoms are the most amazing things on TV.
Delete"There's enough interesting things happening in the world that I don't have time to waste on fake nonsense (outside of GTA 5 at least but I guess everyone needs their 'escape')."
Also something I agree with, but I've also come to the conclusion that's it's fucking hopeless anyway and that there's nothing that can be done to stop the vicious cycle. I listen to O&A to get away from all that horrible shit that goes on in the world.
To summarize it, there is no (perfect) solution to all the stuff that goes on in the world. There will always be sick, evil people out there whether it be banksters or politicians or whatever entity out there causing the problems. It's much easier for my to just sit back, relax and enjoy the decline. The financial report card is also key to making it in life.
DeleteThat we can all agree on.. following all the 'serious' shit is hopeless at the end of the day, if you (person in general) still think your vote counts and your opinion matters then you aren't following close enough.
DeleteWe are FUCKED!! GTA Online finally launched, later bitches!
well, i imagine a good strong majority, like myself, didn't see it because they enjoy seeing the show in a complete block. one marathon.
ReplyDeletenobody had a doubt walt would die though, that was a foregone conclusion....
Yeah. AMC shows so many commercials that it's just easier to see if any online sources have posted the episodes or if there's somewhere where I can see a better quality of it.
DeleteWalt dying is inevitable but it's how he dies and what happens to the people around him that was more of the cliffhanger and point of suspense.
Cranston pretty much said that he would die during his interview with the lads.
ReplyDeleteHe said something like 'I mean we all know he's terminal so it will end.'
We always complain that the boys aren't being topical. By going on and on about treyvon and missing snowden completely or by having guests that haven't done shit since the 80s. Well being tobical is talking about hit shows the day after they air! Like opie said, its the listeners job not to have it spoiled.
ReplyDeleteThere are hundreds of sites talking about Breaking Bad, none are talking about Opie's son's boner. They have the exclusive on that and they should have devoted more time to it.
DeleteSal is fucking strange. It is like he just started rapid cycling through ways to play off his bullshit. He tried to cover every possibility which resulted in a mess of contradictions. He is a bit like ERock in that sense, although he is a bit smarter than The Rock (or at least he talks faster and tries harder to get out of his hole).
ReplyDeleteCorey from Australia is so fucking great. I still laugh when I think about him.
ReplyDeleteReporter: "I suggest you go away and take a good hard look at yourself." Cory: "I have, everyone has , they love it."
He is a typical Melbourne douche.. the best thing he ever did was get bashed in an field by a group of guys that know he's really a pussy.
DeleteOpie...uuuuuhhhhh.....uhhhhh.....
ReplyDelete"HOLY FUUHHHHHK!", Opie actually made me chuckle TWICE today. He has exactly TWO impersonations he does well: Roland's laugh, and Bill Cowher's awful TimeWarner commercial acting. Who'da imagined?
ReplyDeleteBlah, that reminds me of Roland. Is there anything about the guy that isn't repulsive? I've seen him in videos posted here, and my natural reaction is to look away both out of politeness and disgust like he is a burn victim.
DeleteEvery time they talk about how he saves a bunch of seats he doesn't need at the theater I imagine myself punching his teeth in. Don't get the fat sack of panda shit angry! They are mostly packed screenings or why else would someone look at Roland and decide that is the seat they want? Even if you didn't know he would be passed out 30 minutes in and you would be at ground zero for his snoring as his fat throat closes on itself, you can be reasonably sure he isn't pleasant to be near using any one of your senses.
R N: EXACTLY my sentiments on Roland...he strikes me as a selfish little bitchy troll.
DeleteColin gave a wonderful trashing to the show. He gives the impression (not that they would ever pick up on it) that he thinks the boys are simpletons, but he has a soft spot for freaks and anything Long Island related.
ReplyDeleteTo paraphrase, "Jim does a set at the cellar, watches a few episodes of the show and goes to bed thinking he is prepared. He doesn't come up with any angle." That is a great description of how Jim prepares, which is of course much more than the other guys do, but the interview doesn't go much beyond "I'm aware of you, now let me begin with inane questions. my turn, your turn, my turn, your turn, PHOTO!". Opie and Anthony, partly due to their lack of preparedness, attempt to cultivate what is known as "the hang".
There is no way Sal knew that video was fake. The only things that make Sal different from Bobo is that Sal is employed and Bobo really does like women.
ReplyDeleteThey are both mentally delayed.
He is the 'I think I'm a genius' kind of retarded though.. like a wanna-be serial killer that thinks he'll evade the police for years only to be busted jerking off while holding his 'trophy' a few hours after his first murder then it's all 'DENY DENY DENY' regardless of the mountains of evidence that give him up.
ReplyDeleteCaught the last several minutes of today's presentation live. One has gottal love the occasional glitch.
ReplyDelete