2013 September 09 - NOPIE - Bill Burr (P)

2013-09-09-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-09-09-OASS-64K Mediafire St
2013-09-09-OASS-64K Mediafire Dl






NOPIE. Today starts on the sun and stars that nearly kills us. Jim had a bad set in Chicago. Ant talks about his weekend. Eminem gives an awkward interview. A break on the Brady Bunch. 

Scorch is still looking for a new job. Jim loves the NSA - Hates shitty press.  Robert Kennedy Jr.’s sex diary and the concept of a cashless society and the jobs of robots.

Roland and Erik talk about visiting Opie’s house in the Hamptons and they watch the Lee and Mary Swifter commercial. 
Bill Bur phoner. Remember, you can download his Monday Morning Podcast HERE He's promoting this season of breaking bad. 

Grand Theft Auto 5, Breaking Bad and regular Joe talks about his take on working. They watch a video of a very scary anorexic girl on youtube.


Wrap up on Sam Roberts talking about Wrestling again. Anthony does not want the fire/twerking video sent to him. 

Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show. I don't care. 


As mentioned on today's show: 





@gookahs has another video up on youtube






10 comments:

  1. thank yewwwww. fyi, you spelled "Scorch" wrong ; ) 1 hour in and the show's good so far.

    comment on the bill burr worst of: anyone else think they blew it? no all the way may? no (similar bit) about his grandma who could still drive at 90 (the origin of frrrrrrunkis--the sound of bill burr's fist hitting jimmy's teeth for shitting on his grandmother)?!


    Sorry to be a complainer, but the worst of's have been lackluster-ish. more than once they've had the same bits on the worst of's and podcast (which I know isn't meant for die hards).

    wutevs. fucking edgar has twitter, all is right w the world. I went on last night and edgar was the most recent tweet. I was HOWLING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, it isn't your average music break when you get ERock in the mix. ERock, the man who has never done anything interested, said anything funny, and has no discernment whatsoever takes on Pink Floyd.

    The boys are really pumping him up with fake laughs like they always do. Boys: "Hey ERock what about.." ERock: "Really....(I'm so dry and sarcastic to cover for a lack of anything)" Boys: "LOL".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hearing Erock and Roland describe Opie trying to film 'viral videos' on the beach all day was so douchey. Not Erock or Roland, Opie... how pathetic.

    I think I'm officially out of the Opie camp, I gave him the benefit of the doubt but why bother when he can hardly be bothered with the show anymore. Viral videos... he does know people only give a fuck about a viral video for a week at most, yea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I got douche chills listening to that as well. I tapped out on him a long time ago. Can you imagine how sick of the viral video talk his loved ones must be? AIDS!!!

      For the record: Hulk Hogan is the man and always will be the man. The Hulkster and Dalex are my two favorite people in the world!

      Delete
    2. I disagree. Opie was nice enough to let those two bloated fatties over his fancy beach house. Then all the did is talk negatively about the experience, with the zenith of their poopoo talking being mostly about Opie didn't cook the food to their liking.

      If Opie was in, neither of them would have said anything on air.

      Delete
  4. what a surprise 3 comments and there complaining bitches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yours makes 4. Stop hating on the haters. Hater haters gonna hate.

      Delete
  5. I hope Jake Lamotta gets his medical supplies from Liberty to help with his diabeetis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. erock has big tits and he don't do shit

    ReplyDelete