2013-09-05-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-09-05-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-09-05-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-09-05-OASS-64K Mediafire St
2013-09-05-OASS-64K Mediafire Dl
OP rips on David Blaine to kick off the show. Weiner gets in trouble after biting into a Honey Bun. Extended discussion on cheating in politics. A corner store robber vs an Iraq veteran. The (possible) return of the Afro Wars. The Gary/Tim transitional period has begun.
Metallica day. They plug the Live at the Apollo show. The latest Rom-Com trailer from Vince Vaughn. T.I. and they watch an early Happy Days episode “The Best Man”.
Close out on a Dave Chapelle set addressing the walk off last week in Hartford and Anthony reviews a documentary on Morton Downey Jr. OP's vid of Tate choking Jim.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and is heckled by a fat guy in a donut shop.
As mentioned on today's show.
OH BOY! A MUSIC BREAK! (haven't listened yet)
ReplyDeleteI envy Jim. How great would it be to get pictures and talk to people who don't want to be there and forget you even exist seconds after you meet them?
ReplyDeleteI think Jim missed his true calling as a roadie. Being around your hero all the time, fucking cast off groupies while thinking of your hero, and a distant 3rd, the music.
I detect a definite pop in their step the last couple days. This Tim Sabian move is unbelievable, I mean he actually gets the show. Oh, it wasn't all roses with Tim, but he brought the show to Philly, was a big cheerleader, and they went to #1 in the demos in that market very quickly. We might see a late inning rally here from the boys.
ReplyDeleteI really hope that these last few weeks have just been a transition period for the boys and that Sabean might help get the show back up to speed and convince the company to go easier on them. Very obvious Gary did not give one fuck about the show in any way.
DeleteHoly shit the riffing Happy Days episode was hilarious.. one of the funniest fucking bits I've heard from this show in a long time.
ReplyDelete...more like Anthony Bore-dain, tss. Double cheeseburger cocksucka!
ReplyDeleteMan! I didn't enjoy the Happy Days break, I'm so tired of living in Anthony's boring TV past, don't get me wrong, I love the rest of his old stories and what not, but this was booooring.
ReplyDelete