2013 September 25 - Rich Little - Chris Weidman - Michael Shannon

2013-09-25-OA-64K Hulkshare 
2013-09-25-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-09-25-JNS-64K Advice Show
2013-09-25-OAJNS-96K Mediafire St
2013-09-25-OAJNS-96K Mediafire Dl





Start today on some cast members not showing up on time. Sal vs Travis, in all out war. They discuss the morning commute. Erock decides to take pictures instead of texting work. Rundown of the guest in studio today. 

New Miley Cyrus video out and Ant approves. Parents are pushing for fines against coaches for winning. Extended discussion on sports and parenting. Toys R us getting in trouble for being gender specific. 

Rich Little drops by to discuss Jonny Carson, his career and impersonations that wow an audience. They take a look at old cartoons. 

Chris Weidman from the UFC in studio to promote his upcoming fight. Michael Shannon from Boardwalk Empire in studio. 

Jim Hosts the Advice Show today.

As mentioned on today's show: 







29 comments:

  1. thanks a bunch! JNS links not clickable on my pc, wutevs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home run Little! Double trains cocksuckah...

    My favorite bit now is Anthony relating Seinfeld scenes as things that happened to him. Unfortunately, I'm now hyper vigilant when listening as to not be had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I missed any douche moments, I edited out the whole break. Yeah, I might listen to a fossil if Opie played his game, but a few "he doesn't get it" quips aren't enough to offset the mental damage done by listening to . . . fucking Rich Little???

      Delete
  4. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but enough about what celebrities owe people and what they should and should not do in regards to talking with fans, signing autographs, and taking pictures. Discussing the etiquette of all this along with obligations by the harassee are ridiculous, how about the novel concept of putting the art above the artist? Stop basing your happiness on having a moment with the artist as you are one of many with the same thoughts. Their name on a piece of paper means nothing and taking a photo with them doesn't mean they are your friend.

    I wish Metallica would get together and push Jimmy down the stairs while James Hetfield yells "Where is your aunt Helen now bitch?".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't in the minority, at least not in my opinion. Jim really is becoming a hypocritical dick.. says he loves the NSA spying because it puts regular people on a level playing field with celebs but then cries like a fucking bitch when one can't be bothered wasting time to take a photo for his obsessive OCD nonsense. And I'm well aware that NSA spying and the evasion of celebs privacy compared to some fanboy wanting a photo is a stretch but it's all relative.

      Metallica are Metallica.. even the people that aren't into metal know they are a massively successful band. They played Rock In Rio last Friday (Australian time, streamed live on YouTube), were at the Apollo on the weekend, are heavily promoting their first movie as well as Sirius dedicating a special channel for them and not only did Jim get FREE tickets to the Apollo gig, he has the fucking nerve to complain about a photo that was minus Hetfield.

      Fuck him.

      Delete
  5. Oh my GOD. Sal really is a whiny, entitled, petulant cunt. Why don't they just fire him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because then they couldn't waste an entire hour on him and his asshole attitude, they'd have to actually do some work.

      Delete
  6. Goddamn, Opie needs to shut the fuck up and stop interrupting people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's better than he was, if you can believe that. he used to do it waaaaay more.

      Delete
    2. PAUSE! Let me say something unimportant. Ok, back it up a bit.

      Delete
    3. He bugs the fuck out of me...I'll bet he is so jealous of effortless,hilarious unpretentious Ant.Because Opie is NONE of those things. And why does he always say how good looking he was??? Not even close to hot

      Delete
  7. enough of flat-assed miley cyrus, goddamn....

    tired of their awful taste in trashy women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does anyone remember the days when we thought "Achy Breaky Heart" was the worst act Billy Ray Cyrus would ever commit against our culture and that if we just made it through the year we would all be OK again? Will it ever be OK again? Are the guys that created the Macarena somewhere raising future pop stars that will torture us with overproduced mind numbing music?

      Delete
    2. I'm with Ant on this one. As much as I want to hate her, she is pretty fuckin hot in her own trashy way. She reminds me of the "dirty" christina Aguilera. Sure I'd take a Sofia Vergara over them any day but I'd fuck miley in a porta-jon and treat the std I caught from her with pride!

      Delete
    3. Does Anthony know that she may very well be the type of woman that consorts with negros?

      Delete
  8. I live in the New York City area, and this commercial makes me think of Jimmy's "Regular Joe".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YlczPSf3tQ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Op posted the video of Weidman and Jimmy. His use of caps in every video title really is annoying in an extremely bizarre way but I'm glad others are catching on.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INvvqVCwALk

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEY DALEX... Thank you so much 4 all your efforts...

    hey, guys, I'm a new listener.... I don't know if this has ever been referenced in the show, but.... did opie play sports growing up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck, I don't know.

      Delete
    2. There was a time back in the 80's when young Opester could shoot the lights out in bball. Some say he has lost a step, but I don't think that.

      Delete
    3. I didn't hear he played air-keyboard.

      Delete
  11. I really think most of the people who comment here just want to hear aids and paedophile jokes for 3 hours.

    ReplyDelete