2013-09-24-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-09-24-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-09-24-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-09-24-OASS-64K Mediafire ST
2013-09-24-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
Embarrassing secrets. The events that took place after the show yesterday. Jimmy gets into a twitter war. The knockout game. Ant gets into it with a caller. Another caller gets into it with the first caller. OP hates fake tuna. A brief discussion on the mall shooting in Kenya. The photo of the mutilated head caused by a toy helicopter Anthony was talking about NSFW.
OP was almost raped 22 years ago. Nirvana break. Tribal Bungee Jumping. They talk to a few callers about jumping from high points. an ex NFL star's house is trashed by teenagers. Burger King's new fries. Amazing advancements in the history of cell phones.
Stephen Merchant joins in studio. James Caan in studio today to talk about his career and lending a hand to upcoming filmakers.
Warren Haynes instudio to talk music and hits us with a few songs.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and hopefully gets a haircut with a toy helicopter.
As mentioned on today's show:
![]() |
| James Caan in studio |


The photo ant was talking about is a mutilated head. Not a helicopter.How about a better warning than nsfw.
ReplyDeleteFixed. I had that poorly worded.
DeleteTy. Didnt mean to be a dick about it. Nsfw usually means naked hot chicks to me. And I really enjoy the visual element your website provides for the show.
DeleteOh look, it's the dude that used to be in Suicidal Tendencies and the legendary Kirk Hammett with Gollum and a half breed neanderthal.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Dalex.. xox
Is it just me or does Anthony look exactly like the Nazi on Breaking Bad? Seems fitting :D
ReplyDeleteYou mean like any 60 year old dago?
DeleteDamnit, it turns out whitey also stole bungee jumping from the black man as well. Add it to the list...
ReplyDeleteTo side with Jim for a brief second, @HollzinSeattle who's the bitch he was talking about as well as her buddy @LinzBella, are both major Twitter cunts. They suck up to all 3 guys on the show, Hollz more toward Op and Linz toward Ant and for some reason fucking Bobo, but both are equally pathetic.
ReplyDeleteFor those who have listened long enough to remember super fan Flea.. they are basically him but with f u c k i n g TITS!
Linz also sucks up to Bobby on Twitter. Shes tried to piggyback on my two back-and-forths with him on Twitter, like a fuckin leech.
DeleteThat doesn't surprise me. After all, she does call herself 'Linzz Gregorio'.. her and Hollz are just 2 in a trio of super fan holes. I don't have anything to do with Hollz but in my jabs at Bobo I've noticed how Linz sucks up to him. At first I though she was just another dude trying to catfish him but then there was a night a few months back that she went after @Miss_FAMOUSs which seemed like a desperado attempt to score brownie points with Ant or someone.
DeleteIf I had to agree with Op on anything it's that Twitter has become the social media equivalent of YouTube comments.. just a bunch of fucking morons with half ass opinions and an overbearing need for attention.
i've always felt that way about twitter....
DeleteThese catfishing cunts. Remember that Selfcuttinggirl incident? Geez. Better not to feed the trolls and attention whores on that site.
DeleteNow THAT is an excellent group of guests. Huge fan of Warren's music, James Caan is obviously the man and Merchant is a funny dude. Cant wait to listen.
ReplyDeletefuck man what is wrong with sams face.
ReplyDeleteSam said that people are saying that he is getting taller, and I think he is. His forehead just hit puberty.
Deletehis pituitary gland just kicked into overdrive.... you're looking at the next "andre the giant"
DeleteSalted Buttermilk and Cracker poisoning in his youth.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLarry King: Mr Hughes, how important is the "bench clearing" in a "bench clearing brawl"?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frrFsXdhKZ8&t=2m33s
Delete(Canadian accent)
"Uhooo...be careful from the bench, you'll get suspended."
If I didn't know any better I would think that the Metallica concert unexpectedly got in the way of other things the boys were doing. Anthony was trying to get dinner, Jimmy was going to a photo shoot, and Opie just wanted to get home to his beach house. Here comes the kevtching about photos from Jim, that is very big of him to not be mad (just a little disappointed) for James not being at the meet and greet.
ReplyDeleteWith the level of planning he employs and the meticulous rehearsal of what will happen I think Jim would be very successful working for NASA, that is if he gave as much a fuck about a mission to Mars as he does seeing his own unnatural grinning face next to the large head of any given celebrity.
DeleteTony Danza was really damn good on the show, but that isn't why I'm writing this. And yes, I'm upset he didn't do the show as his Spider Dan-za character, but I'm more upset that Jimmy, the self professed Taxi fanatic and also the eager boy that carries the interviews seems to have bailed on the interview early on to try and get a Metallica photo. It took me about 20 minutes before I noticed he hadn't said anything, but you can tell that he is preoccupied in the beginning of the interview where he said maybe 3 words. Opie and Anthony had nothing beyond Anthony's typical adopting of the guests political beliefs. It is good for them Danza goes on and on with little prompting.
ReplyDeleteHe's lucky to have a job where he can just leave to harass guests of other radio shows. Poor ERock can't even leave his post for 15 minutes every hour to void his wretched bowels without being attacked.
I mentioned before that is Jim had a TV show he would be an absolute fucking joy to work with based on his reported behavior towards people working on his comedy specials. You also get an idea of how annoying he can be when he wants photos, waiting 2 hours like a creep is one of his strategies, but it is also known that he gets everyone involved around him. This includes coworkers who he wants to wait with him to take the picture who may be somewhat understanding, but it also extends to managers, security people for the celebrity, Sirius management, etc. He pulls every string he can and has no awareness (even though he says he does "people think I'm crazy") of how annoyed EVERYONE must be with him, not just the celebrity. They all know it is a waste of time and that he will turn on them if it doesn't work out perfectly for him. Pure fucking mental illness. Where is Opie with lack of sympathy towards the mentally ill and how about Jim's attitude towards "all about me" people when it comes to this subject?
DeleteI think meeting Ozzy has gone to Jim's head.. he met and got photos with a "metal icon" so why can't he met and get happy snaps with those that came after him. And as for Opie saying Hetfield couldn't be bothered signing shit for them... he's James fucking Hetfield, he and every other celebrity that "does that shit" owes that show nothing. A show, might I add, that has become a music break and race rant fest.. all you have to do is listen to past shows to realize zero effort goes into it now.
ReplyDeleteJimmy likes to say they're stuck in the mud yet; A) they do nothing behind the scenes to further it and B) they do nothing on air that gives anyone in management motivation to further it. It isn't mud they're stuck in, it's quicksand and holy ffffffffffffuck are they sinking fast. As that douche Dr Phil likes to say, "there's 2 sides to every pancake".
Run out on Tony Danza to pester James Hetfield all for Jimmy's OCD bullshit and they wonder why they never get the big names, only people that want to promote a shit movie or a shit book.
He met Ozzy which was nice for a young boy with Ozzy posters all over his bedroom wall. He keeps meeting Ozzy and is not at all discouraged when Ozzy has no clue who he is. He basically knows Sharon at this point, and she is smart enough to keep him happy since he is a superfan who promotes Ozzy and that helps her for the next time she forces Ozzy off of his death bed and out on tour.
DeleteIt isn't even that he just wants James' photo, he wants to get all the band together for a group photo because the sum of their love is greater than the individual parts. He will stop at nothing to achieve his goal. He needs to get a job as a concert promoter or something where he can use his talents. I can imagine him begging Axl and Slash every day for months through all possible channels to get Guns n Roses back together for a concert under the guise of making millions of dollars and pleasing the fans while secretly all he really wants is a group photo.
It's only ahhh fffffuuuucccckkkkssss & holy fffffuuuucccckkkkssss!!!
Deletezero effort in regards to show prep is being done by any of the three main boys.
Zero show prep is done by Op and Ant.. at least Jimmy makes an effort to read a book or watch a movie beforehand. Ant has racist ranting and Op has dumb kid bullshit and the tired bit of being a 50yo child of the 80s.
DeleteAnd @ R N - That's when you can tell Jimmy's photo shit is much more a sickness than it is him just being a fan, he gets a photo with everyone except Hetfield and that's somehow not good enough? I met Dime and Vinnie from Pantera back in '01 and was out of my fucking mind and while I didn't get a picture (it was pre-camera phone days), I sure as shit didn't bitch and moan about it being worthless because Phil and Rex weren't there.
Jimmy is a diva.. bitched that an intern didn't refrigerate his ranch dressing like he doesn't have 2 hands and a fucking heartbeat, pisses and moans about a photo should it not be up to par and the list goes on. I love him as a comedian but as a personality, he's a bit of a douche.. hardly surprising considering he's 3rd wheel to 2 other divas that expect everything on a silver platter they don't have to organize or pay for.
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times.. if they sign another contract in October, all 3 are out of their fucking minds and blinded 100% by their bank accounts.
I hate that "stuck in the mud" shit, they created their own circumstance. Opie has checked out, and Anthony has allowed his own paranoid, irrational views to negatively effect the show.
DeleteI still say things will get better with their new management
ReplyDeleteThey're already getting better guests Hugh Jackman, Tony Danza, Warren Haynes, James FUCKIN CAAN. They're probably gonna have another animation fest, possibly another comedy tour
DeleteYou mean Gary Busey and SIR Ben Kingsley, both guests Op and Ant ditched, aren't considered greats? Ben Kingsley was knighted for fuck sake... how many knighted guests do these grandiose douches think they're gonna get. Rhetorical question, the answer is one and they ditched him to do other dumb shit. Oh but watch them do overtime for Joe DeRosa.
DeleteAnd if you think Hugh Jackman is more important than Ben Kingsley or even Gary Busey, you deserve a haymaker to the face.
I don't see how guests are connected to management. They already have a dedicated booker (anyone else have that?), and I'm sure they use the booking department as well. Even so, they can't coordinate guests well enough to synch up with Ricky Gervais.
DeleteThey just need to play the game and do favors with lesser guests and also accept that guests will refuse to do the show or even cancel. After all, they know radio is a redheaded bastard stepchild to TV. I'm not all that into guests anyway, it may be more entertaining when the guest doesn't show up and they lose their shit.
They were absolutely wrong for bailing I'm not saying they're Saints but I still maintain it'll get better under the new management
DeleteAs RN said, management has fuck all to do with booking.. that's Roland who passes it with the "talent" and they are the ones that have the final say. Do you honestly believe the radio wizard had a say in who was or wasn't on the show? He apparently ran the channel, he didn't book the guests. If he did, they would've been lucky to get any guests considering how many fucks he gave for the show. Which was zero...
DeleteSabean now at the helm may mean they get to do bits like the golden days (like another animation fest that was given the green light under the old management but was promptly forgotten about because god forbid Op and Ant do any form of fucking work outside of discussing trivial news topics) and as for a 'Traveling Virus' style comedy tour.. don't hold your breath unless you're into erotic asphyxiation. All the regulars that were on the original tours have now moved onto much better things; Burr into acting, Bobby into fatherhood, Tracy Morgan into both acting and not giving a fuck about the show since he witness the Superball bit, Dom into regular spots in LA with Rogan, Ralphie May into hating Ant and Patrice's extremely unfortunate passing. That leaves Vos, Otto, maybe Saget and of course Jimmy.
And to end this long winded reply, I'll just cement my main point on record; management new or old has absolutely 100% fuck all to do with what guests are on the show. Roland is the booker and he runs them all by Op, Ant and Jimmy for final confirmation. Want better guests, get more dedicated hosts that don't spend 4hrs staring at a clock during one music break after the next.
Lol @ the regular posters. All you guys do is complain about how shitty the show is. Yet you tune in every day.
ReplyDeleteI get that you have a right to an opinion, but it seems awfully redundant when every opinion is a slander against the show and it's hosts.
Been listening to O&A for about 7 years. I'm 23 now, so i basically grew up listening to these guys. It's pretty depressing to read all the time negative feedback about the show.
We, as in the fans, are entirely aware the show doesn't have the same value it's had since the merger (imo), but it is what it is. Your bitching and complaining gets you nowhere. You shouldn't even have to vent about the show if you don't like it, because then you shouldn't be listening to it.
As Jimmy says, people love being outraged and will take any opportunity they can get to get a word in.
I miss the days of the poop mustache, Tippy Tom, Cherry Darts, Eastside Dave antics, and of course many many more along those times. Now, the show is plagued by a curtain at the immediate unveiling of partial nudity on the computer screens.
The guys work for a shitty company. They get paid lots of money to do it. They obviously aren't AS into it as they were in the past, because of their restrictions, but, they still probably enjoy working from 6am-10am, and get paid over $1,000,000 to do it. So...they're not going to give up the job any time soon. So shut the fuck up, and listen, or shut the fuck up and don't listen.
Everyone is aware of their ability not to post on a message board. Noone thinks Opie, Anthony, Jimmy, or management are reading these posts and taking heed of the often brilliant ideas (where is my consulting fee Ope? Respect my skillset!). You've listened long enough to get the show then you may have picked up on the fact that they don't really spend a lot of time on uplifting inspirational radio. Their show is based on criticizing everything and everyone and exposing their personal lives. A show like this tends to attract critical people (critical because they miss the good old days or maybe even just for the hell of it). There is a mix of armchair hosting, reminiscing, and just taking the piss out of things. I find that more entertaining than a bunch of "thx dalex u the best" posts.
DeleteBravo, R N.
DeleteThat being said; I actually pay for Sirius, and would pay EXTRA if they gave you the ability to pot-out microphones. No joke, the technology's there; I would love to have the ability of blocking everything Opie says. Fuck him, and fuck you too if you "fuck you" me.
RN pretty much made my point better than I would've, I'd just be inclined to tell you to fuck yourself. You're bitching about people bitching about a show where the hosts bitch. Reassess your logic, Sir.
DeleteSaying the guys "work for a shitty" company is no excuse to do a lackluster, half ass job. No-one is forcing these MILLIONAIRES to keep signing shitty contracts with a shitty company and you'll never convince me that they need Sirius/XM either for financial reasons or for the show itself. Ant has a better studio in his house than they do at XM, it's 2013 and they rely on Facebook for a weak 'visual element' because why the fuck would they have a website and how many times are we going to hear about a useless keyboard before they pool their braincells and move it themselves.
Mere months ago I would post the same horseshit that you did but after many, many, many, many, many pointless music breaks and running out on big name guests while bitching they don't get big name guests and spending 10 to 20 minutes each day on another stupid 1 minute parody song about Erock (who I'm surprised hasn't gone fucking postal by now) and endless diva behavior.. I couldn't care less if they don't sign another contract and the show is a wrap in October. I now only listen to the first break anyway.
But let's listen to Opie tell Sal he's blowing it.
Everything you guys are saying is basically reiterating what i said in detail. I DO NOT disagree with you guys, however, the comments you guys make are constantly involving going in circle of negative feedback for the show.
ReplyDeleteMy question is, since EVERY day the same posters are complaining, why do you feel the need to complain so much if it's not actually going to make a difference in reality? Can the alternative be to just not listen to the show, or are you guys such loyal fans, but just can't drop the guys because of what they mean to you?
In my case, i grew up with them literally, so it's hard to just switch it off and call it quits.
Why do Op, Ant and Jimmy complain about management constantly and even say that nothing will change? Does it make a difference on the show because the talent admits it doesn't.
DeleteAnd you can stop saying you grew up with the show, there's a good percentage of people here that have been listeners just as long as you so your sticktoitiveness is nothing special. At all.
You seem to care about us posters so maybe you can help me. I'm a big fan of Mystery Science Theater, and they show nothing but terrible movies which I hate, yet, I can't stop watching them. I am at times enraged at their incompetence and yet other times I laugh about it. This can't be healthy for me...making fun of movies that were made 30+ years ago while my mood vacillates wildly.
DeleteIn simpler terms, It is fun to make fun of the things and that is the main premise of the show itself. The show is still better than most shows even if I augment my entertainment by making fun of it to myself or in a forum. O&A know their listeners, they know the Pests are their greatest allies in times of war, but in times of peace or just bad shows they also know the Pests will turn on them. This is why Rome didn't want its armies inside the city where they could take over. Let us hope that the upcoming Jocktober campaign will be a good one and that we may turn our thoughts outward towards new conquests.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete@MrSerialX - Obviously theres tons more people like yourself who have probably been listening longer than I have. The point i was making in regards to "growing up to them", is i was at a young age, and have listened to them since then. I don't mean to assume, but i'm guessing you're probably older than I by a couple years, so you had probably already been a grown up, while i was still a young teen.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, i'm not here to lambast you guys. I just think it sucks that you guys are so unhappy with the show. It's just weird to me that you all keep listening despite the fact that you guys don't like the show that much anymore.
To me, this show is the best i've heard, and the best available. I tried Howard several times, but just couldn't get into it. So yeah, even when theres an uninteresting guest, i don't just throw my hands up and say "That's all you guys can fucking get?" just because I don't like it, doesn't mean others will feel the same way.
I do get a little tired when Ant goes on his racial rants, or gun stuff, or when Op does his Twitter voice, or when he talks and he escalates from a low voice to that whiny voice. In the end, "I grew up listening to these guys", so it's hard to just turn my back because they weren't AS exciting as they used to be.
I digress. I still tune in every day, and listen from start to finish.
Though, i REALLY just don't like Sam.