2013 September 16 - Dan Mancini

2013-09-16-OA-64K Sharebeast (down)
2013-09-16-OA-64K Mediafire DL
2013-09-16-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
2013-09-16-OASS-64K Mediafire ST






Kick off on the cop shooting in Times Square over the weekend. Anthony's new kitten video. The Miss America pageant. Trailer for the remake of Carrie, and they discuss attractive female athletes. 

Clips from a public access show called Stairway to Success.

E-Rock is being sponsored this week. Terry Bradshaw curses on the air. Paula Deen makes a public appearance. A list of teachers who have slept with students.

Dan Mancini from Mama Mancini’s stops by with meatballs.

Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show confirming that unfortunately he was not one of the by standers shot by police, like we had all hoped. 


As mentioned on today's show: 



Miss America gets some poundage


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. TED RETURNS?! I must know what time he returns so I can immediately go listen.

      Delete
    2. it was later in the show when they are talking about that ship in italy, i dont know the exact point

      Delete
  2. anyone else having issues seeing the show description text on their phones? Works fine on my lap top from home but starting last wednesday the show description Text (not the links or the comments) appears as white bars. I cleared out my cookies/cache with no resolve. any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing that out. Wasn't even aware that was happening. Should be fixed now. Have a look and let me know if the issue persists. Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I have the same issue. Just scroll to the bottom and click "web version" and you can see it. The mobile version isn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This show sounds like a winner! Definitely be listening today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks man..I like the shit show picture very fitting.sad day when the meatball guy is mentioned as a guest....great work with the gentlemans club also

    ReplyDelete
  6. does anyone know what kind of ratings Oand A get and what howard gets.Ive heard that even though howard is king of the radio he only gets 1 million listners AWEEK.So oand a will be even less.DO people still listen to radio other than having it on while driving to work

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would guess around 300k.I arrive at this number by basically trippling their twitter followers. then again they tend to get a lot of local to NY advertising which makes you think its in 40k arena. so who the fuck knows!

    ReplyDelete