2013-09-19-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-09-19-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-09-19-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-09-19-OA-64K Mediafire DL
2013-09-19-OA-64K Mediafire ST
R.I.P. Ken Norton. Cher goes after Miley Cyrus. Anthony downloads the new I-OS. Anthony has yet to play GTAV. Future Jimmy makes a prediction. An Ohio TV station is apologizing to Julie Chen. Another delicious moment in Erock history.
MTV will air "rare" Nirvana footage. Jocktober preview. Dead air causes controversy. Extended Jocktober preview of a parody song. A new Erock production hits the streets. Erock lays a smackdown on a station employee that called him "Slobbo".
listen to music from Sleeves, how the lotto works and The Wheel of Fortune. A review of some viral videos making rounds and they call A Paul Williams for his birthday. After Opie’s pal shits in the ocean and Uncle Paul talks about vinegar the show went into worst of.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show (last 25 seconds missing)
As mentioned on today's show:
The nerve of Meta World Peace to not show up for a show that doesn't even read the prep sheet until they start the interview. You can hear them ticking off prep sheet items as they go which usually results in at least one dumb questions based on completely inaccurate information. This is from guys that rail on "news readers" for just reading the news and doing nothing else.
ReplyDeleteJimmy in his many forms (characters, or mood) carries the interviews. He is eager Jimmy when someone he likes is in and asks a lot of rapid fire questions (ex. Ozzy). He is hurt/pissed off/passive aggressive Jimmy when things go a little wrong (ex. Tom Sizemore of Jesse Venture). He fills space with characters doing one liners or uses his characters to bail them out of a bad interview.
you mentioned in yesterday's comments about how they didn't see hugh jackman's movie. but come on, roland tells them to see a LOT of movies for big actors that will NEVER come in. Couple years ago, they were actually burdened with too many guests. They were doing favors and being good boys and being fucked over time and again. I can't blame them for not caring, I know that my least favorite part of any show is when they bring guests in....
Deletethat's another thing though. these late night shows are so boring to me, when carson did it it was great and genuine. but i'm not really interested in any show that's just a commercial for the next big movie or cd coming out. there's no value there. give me the jokes, or the cool celebrities that will hang out and be candid "just because"....
I also never really like guests outside their circle doing the standard promotional interview, I'm just pointing out that their lack of giving a fuck knows no bounds. The fact is, they want these guests, and they bitch about how they don't get them, but they won't even prepare. Their lack of preparation has nothing to do with getting screwed over. I'm probably reaching when I bring up the idea of a publicist picking up on these things and keeping that in mind when booking their client on shows. I'm sure it is a much simpler thought process like TV over radio, Stern over O&A, phone call over in studio appearance, middle of the road show vs shock jocks, etc. That said, if they hurt anyone it is themselves and their listeners. If they are going to have a guest would you rather have a real conversation about the film or them just saying "tell us about it" over and over. Although, for a new release the guest typically doesn't give out much information anyway so the conversation is probably a waste of time...not sure what my ultimate argument is here...I guess it is just say the name of the new movie a couple of times in between talking about old movies they were in, maybe their laziness if not justified is at least acceptable in this instance.
DeleteRoland wouldn't be there if it wasn't for their continued complaining about the Sirius talent department not getting guests. Does any other show have their own talent booker? They do want guests even when they are dicks and unwilling to do the quid pro quid approach of taking a lesser guest as a favor.
DeleteThe only person who's dick gets hard over guests is Jimmy. I mean, it gets rock hard when he mentions a guests name over and over frantically even when it is only a possibility (ex. Mike Tyson recently). The emotional roller coaster he goes through can't be healthy. If it wasn't for his need to be loved by celebrities and have meaningful moments with them (i.e. a photo) I think the show could do away with those type of guests entirely. I think the native americans may have been on to something, I think Jim is stealing a part a celebrity's soul every time he gets a photo.
Mike Tyson was on stern Yesterday.I wonder if that pissed Oand A
DeleteI can't imagine it helps their push for A listers by having commercials that advertise hooker web sites (MissTravel.com)
DeleteOh my gawd, Black Irish! You said it in regards to the late-night talk shows being so boring because they are nothing more than a commercial for some person peddling a movie or show!Snoozefest! Everyone in the media loves Jimmy Fallon but he is not that funny. He is very pleasant but nothing more. You nailed about the late-night shows. I have said this a few times that the big networks should look at England's Graham Norton show and take a few lessons from that. He is entertaining.
DeleteI used to love Friday Night with Jonathan Ross as well as Graham Norton. They were very free-form and not stuck into the same stupid format of American talk shows.
DeleteBTW, is there a live show today?
What happened to today's show? Hopefully went into the shit shows hour
ReplyDeleteThere was a live show ..that ended with Stalker Patty Twerking uggggghhhhhh..The after show was separate. .im guessing there having issues putting up the show
ReplyDeleteHow does my "Great Things About Opie" list not have running on it? I forgot that he knew he was a great runner but that it bored him and he used to "destroy people". I'm well aware he could "shoot the lights out" in basketball, but I was sleeping on his running game.
ReplyDeleteNone of the normal guys have posted the show today :(
ReplyDeleteYes, that is sad about the show. I cannot listen because my current computer doesn't like sharebeast. But I saw one comment stating that 6 minutes into the show they were already talking about erock's eating habits. How fucking boring & unimaginitive is it to discuss Erock? What the fuck has happened to these guys? I rarely laugh anymore. Is it because I am listening everyday for two years now or have they given up on creative input?
Delete