2013-09-27-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-09-27-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-09-27-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-09-27-OASS-80K Mediafire St
2013-09-27-OASS-80K Mediafire Dl
Anthony is out today getting nine teeth pulled. OP and Jim investigate ceralgate. OP gets to try out cakes for his sons birthday. Jimmy wants to do more 'normal' things. Mariano Rivera's last game and reactions from the media. Other tears in baseball. The anniversary of the death of Cliff Burton.
More on Cliff Burton's "Orien". Discussion on the Kanye vs. Jimmy Kimmel twitter feud. Shout out to Gookahs for getting his Opie rap over the air.
Bobo calls in to the show so say he hasn’t called in some time and Jim discusses a Holocaust documentary he saw. Colin Quinn calls in to talk to Bobo.
A freestyle rap that goes bad on live tv, costumes being banned and the comedian who gets arrested for punching a reporter.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and should have been in a bus crash 27 years ago.
I have to wonder why they even hired Sal. He seems to get a lot of shit from everyone including the hosts and it isn't even thinly veiled in the "you know we really love you" attitude they display towards someone like ERock.
ReplyDeleteThey mention he did OK in his internship and then started slacking off, but was he really that stellar compared to all the other interns? Has he produced anything beyond the angry panda bit which was wonderfully terrible? He hasn't even tried to recapture that by making intentionally bad production.
The most perplexing part is that they never even hint that he might be fired. Opie only admonishes him on how he is hurting his own career by not working hard and his skillset is questionable and that noone is going to hire him after the O&A show is over. Has Sal already got tenure after his internship? Is the O&A staff union that strong? I'm still hazy on whether O&A has a corporation that hires people (like Stern seems to have) or whether the company does. Troy was outside the show at first and then got brought on, but that may have just been the company changing his duties. But either way, if he is really that bad and hurting the show why not either fire him or have management fire him?
R N you should change your name to Chatty Mcgillicuddy. Thanks Dalex!
DeleteTenure? Union? What kinda job do you think it is? They don't have that sort of job security there.
DeleteI like what R N writes, but this "making me read a lot" thing has got to stop.
DeleteRight, I'm sure they don't have those things. You did manage to answer the joke questions while leaving the actual ones still mysteries.
DeleteI do have other nicknames, like Marty McMouthfucker, I could show you how I got that one.
I guess I just get a little long winded and passionate in my defense of Sal, a person I loathe.
Hmm you appear to be "long winded" about a lot of shit....
Deletei think its all for show.Usually these type of jobs are only yearly contracted so Opie been bitching about sal for years he could of got rid of him by now.Im sure his contract is up again soon so if its true they would get rid of him
DeleteAnybody know who's the guy who calls in as Mike Francesa? He's phenomenal.
ReplyDeleteYou stole "phenomenal" from Jimmy.
Delete"And HE stole it from me. HOO HOO."
DeleteGoddamn I wish that Francesa dude would call more, he's fucking hilarious and I hate sport and sport talk.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWould it be possible to add another download link for the shit show? Hulkshare appears to be too bogged down.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
There is already one too many links to download the Shit Show.
DeleteNANTHONY: BOOOO!
ReplyDeleteGRIM shows are actually pretty good. Changes the dynamic a bit which is always cool for a day or 2.
DeleteIt used to give Sam more time to attempt to shine (gonna happen one of these days Sammy, one of these days...), but he is more or less a regular on the main show now so that isn't new. It does give a chance your one of their remaining comedian friends to come in, although it doesn't seem like that happened today based on the summary. Opie said "I put in a call to Ronnie B to put some time in and haven't heard back." Ron does an afternoon show and would have to get up early to come into work to do the show (which he has done in the past). How many times has any of those guys stopped into Ron and Fez even for a few minutes? If you want someone to fill in for you when you are short handed about you help out Ron whose radio partner has been a fucking statue for 10 years.
Deletejesus dude, nine teeth is nothing to scoff at.... i have nightmares about that kind of thing.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me that you know that was all bullshit. Ant was fucking about with a Galaxy S4 and calling people that actually thought he had any teeth pulled idiots and assholes on Twitter.
DeleteI haven't heard the show and may be totally off here, but it sounds like he took a day off and then Jim made up the typical ridiculous medical excuse and people believed it. That is very clever of Anthony to turn it around on his listeners and point out that they are morons, but I can't help remembering the last few days where he attacked Sal for his work ethic and even gave him guidelines for when he should be at work and how to get there. I'm sure his reason goes beyond want 6 weeks of vacation for the year, maybe he woke up and lil Beavis was at the bottom of his pool stuck to that leaky drain. If that is the case, godspeed lil Beavis, you will be remembered for your many attempts to go viral.
DeleteI don't doubt Ant had something to do other than finally get a Galaxy and start realizing what junk iPhones are, he is hardly Opie when it comes to taking a day off just to sit at a beach house doing jack shit. As for Sal, Op's the main one that gives him shit.. I don't think Ant really cares and only goes along with it because of Opie. When Op's off, Ant never bothers with management shit or dumb staff shit more than Erock bashing and even that isn't as repetitive as it is with Op.. it's more childhood nostalgia and TV breaks that have been done to death.
DeleteAnd Lil Beavis is not only alive but now making numbers on Ebaum's World.. kicking the balls of Op's dumb elevator show right on it's home turf.
Opie is dumb and unfunny and has way too high of an opinion of himself...he must be so jealous of Ant...
DeleteFucking Colin Quinn and Bobo had me laughing my balls off, just picturing Jimmy with a disgusted look on his face and Colin just loving that fact was so enjoyable for me.
ReplyDeleteI really like Sam.
ReplyDeleteNo you don't, noone does.
DeleteI honestly hated Sam today with his kanye shit ..he actually thinks that he's on his level and has the same goals and mentality...I never had a bad word to say about Sam till today..disgusting
Deletecouldn't stand his constantly sucking of kanye's dick
DeleteNaaa, I really think he's great.
DeleteAnd I think I hate Kanye more than anyone. I want to stomp his head into the fucking ground until there's nothing left but mush.
DeleteHow can anyone like Sam more than Kanye... He invented leather sweat pants while the only thing Sam has ever invented was was a new low to bad talk radio. His patent application for a formula used to find a co-host with the least amount of chemistry with him is under review so I won't consider that here.
DeleteIt was hard to listen to Sam's calm defense (which I'm sure he mistakes calmness for being logical) of any questions of Kanye's genius. Kanye sounds manic depressive and all that things that come with that. So you are a great inventor, go invent things and take them to smaller companies or create your own company. Don't just give up and bitch when the biggest companies aren't completely willing go all in on your ideas. You are in a better spot than most inventors seeing as how you are rich, have outside income, have many connections, and are a celebrity so people will buy it even if it sucks.
Kanye on just about everything: "hoo, hoo, I invented that, nigga". I hope he hurries up and invents the Yeezus Water Powered Car so the government will kill him.
Fuck Sam in his stupid voice producing throat. Just tell him it's chicken fingers and you won't even catch a rape charge.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing that makes Opie's incessant kid talk tolerable is knowing that his kids really are smarter and more adorable than the vast majority of kids out there. I, for one, am expecting great things from them. It is only a matter of time until the little scamps make their youtube debut. Opie has quite the video archive to get this viral train rolling...chooo chooo.....
ReplyDeleteMy world must be very different since I don't understand anything he was talking about...a major birthday party for a 1 year old involving party planning and cake tasting. Way to relate to us commoners at the end there Ope by talking about the shitty rich people that didn't earn their money and making a feeble attempt to establish your outsider status while your wife spends your money. You really are having your cake and eating it too.
Opie is an incessant bore that thinks anything he says is entertaining. He seems like such a covert hater,with an unfunny mean streak.And...he's really dumb. Ant must be embarrassed at most of the shit that comes out of Opie's unfunny,untalented,self absorbed mouth...I know I am
DeleteColin is right, Bobo probably wouldn't keep calling the show if Ant didn't keep acknowledging his existence on Twitter every now and then.
ReplyDeleteOr maybe he would, tards are tards for a reason and I wish that particular tard would finally choke on his fat dumb tongue.
I won't sit idly by while Opie and Jimmy attack Bobo with a smear campaign. I love "The Bobes" and all of the things he does "for da show".
DeleteOpie kept going on about how Bobo's call interrupted their discussion on Nazis and then let slip that Bobo had been waiting on the phone for hours (as he always does). Opie chose to pick up the phone at that time time, Bobo just wanted to say "hi" to his friends and many fans.
By the way, their brilliant discussion of Nazis reached a high point when they pondered "how could someone do that and go home to their families?". Questions like that should be preceded by "mommy". "Mommy, why did the bad men do those bad things?"