2013 May 8 - Tom Papa


Tom Papa in studio.


2013-05-08-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-05-08-JNS-64K Jim Norton show
2013-05-08-OA-64K Mediafire
2013-05-08-OAJNS-Mediafire

Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.


Kick off today is on the Management meeting from yesterday. A one hour podcast is approved and the animation festival may be a go this year. A few garbage pails have been added.

Gary Glitter's birthday today, celebrities rights to privacy and more on the Cleveland Kidnapping case.

Tom Papa in studio, and I'm running out of new photos to post.

In depth investigation on Charles Ramsey occurs. His latest interview is watched and they take a listen to a remix of his original. 


Jim gives talks about his cop show The Goose, the ABC producer who goes through a transformation and Governor Christie's pants are very high.

Jimmy Hosts the Advice show and help us all get a little better.




Opie make some garbage pail rearrangements.





83 comments:

  1. Who's dick is Papa sucking to get on the show so damn much? Where is Soder or even Joe List?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the regulars are gone onto their own thing...Papa is all that is left...kill me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather listen to no guests than this unfunny dickwad jizzbag.

      Delete
  3. By the way, thanks for posting the show for us everyday! Despite my stupid comments, I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opie is a cunt. He is the one responsible for constantly bringing in Papa. Hope Sam is still out. I still dream of a world were Ron & Fez + O&A merge. Ronnie B 1st Mic, Anthony 2nd, Jimmy 3rd and Pepper in Sams role. Opie, Fez and Sam UNEMPLOYED. Unfunny soul stealing cunts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with almost everything in this comments, save for the last bit. I don't want anyone unemployed because then I'm paying their bills. I just want them working somewhere else.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, no. Ron's show is different then O and A. He has a different style to him. If your show existed you ungrateful fucks would still complain about some new shit...

      Delete
    3. I can't speak for everyone but I personally would have nothing to complain about. Ron could easily do Opies job but then again so could a dried out lump if shit. I will always download the show because I love Ant and Jim. In any case fuck your mother.

      Delete
    4. If it wasn't for Opie finding Ant and Jim this show wouldn't exist. Go register on Wackbag, you guys can all talk about how much the show sucks and tell each other to go get aids and other hilarious lines like fuck your mother.

      Delete
    5. You get the show for free. You don't have any stake in the game. You lose the privilege to complain.

      Delete
    6. I'm in Australia so wackbag.com doesn't work for me. I don't get how anyone could defend him, his timing, talent, story telling ability or anything about him for that matter. Keep trying for that viral vid Opester you fat titted millionaire self absorbed waste of space.

      Delete
    7. Docfox, I agree with you 100%. Opie is a self-absorbed cunt wad whose voice is extremely irritating. I've been listening to these guys since day 1 at WNEW and something has happened to Opie. Probably getting married and having kids, who knows, but he is REALLY UNLISTENABLE.

      Anthony is a grouch but still just as entertaining as ever. He should break away and get his own gig while Opie withers away with his family.

      Delete
    8. @Docfox - I'm in Australia too and Wackbag works perfectly for me, for years I had to hide my IP because it did the same shit Hulu does but that stopped about a year ago.

      Just an FYI in case you didn't know.

      Delete
    9. Geez. It's like someone had a party and invited a bunch of Wackbag and PalTalk people here. I'm going to take back some of the stuff I was saying about the show earlier and I'm also grateful that Dale posts this stuff up for free! Thanks a lot dude.

      Delete
  5. Aww here it comes; the G.A.Y. community's overwhelming love and adoration for the one and only Tom Poppa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wouldn't bitch if he wasn't on Every. Fucking. Day.

      Delete
    2. Don't download the show then. It's not like it's just Papa talking. He's fourth mic who gives a fuck. It's their show accept that or go listen to fucking Mike and Mike so you have a real reason to complain.

      Delete
    3. Are you referring to Mike and Mike on ESPN? How horrible is that show? Meaning how many fucking commercials and live reads do they cram in every 15 minutes? I cannot listen to those freaks and I used to really be into sports. I probably just out-grew sports entertainment. I can barely watch an NFL game because of the incessant over-commercialization from all of the networks.

      Delete
  6. Hulkshare working, refreash!

    will have a mediafire link in a few seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sir for the upload...

    ReplyDelete
  8. They sound so excited, so why does it sound so dumb an idea to me? They'd be better off doing an actual hour podcast once a week if they want to compete.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The filter on the garbage can photo gives it a weird vibe. It kinda looks like a 1970s detective just stormed through, all pissed off and knocked those over. Presumably after giving Jim a stern (hoo hoo) lecture about letting that damn bus get away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. docfox I hope you get Fucking cancer you whiny fanboy twat. in other news, thanks for the upload!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a confessions to make you guys. I was filled with joy when I saw Tom Papa was on today. Not because I like him or when he's on the show or anything, but because I knew how much it would annoy you miserable whiny bitches.

    I couldn't help but smile knowing you depressed little bastards would be pissed and that just makes me happy, your horrible comments have been annoying me for too long, you deserve shows much worse than this.

    If Derosa is on tomorrow, I swear I'm doing a fucking happy dance. Now go fuck yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How would you feel if Ant and Jimmy were out and Opie hosted the show with Joe and Sam on 3rd mic?

      Delete
  12. Excellent! Just before the fifteen minute mark, Opie shows why the haters can suck out. Ant with the assist as well; clearly they are of one mind on obsessive, pseudo-radio critic cunts.

    The upload rules as ever, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh I stand by my comments. I don't really post that much here if at all. Dalex does it really bother you that much? Anything I have said I would say to Opies face. Such as: You are not good at your job. You lucked out. There are plenty of smart people that are homeless and plenty of dunderheads that are CEOs. Ant and Jimmy bring the comedy. There is a reason that there are no Dru Boogie songs of Opie. I don't think I am saying anything too revolutionary.

      Delete
    2. Stand by your comments all you want, they're all subjective gibberish presented as fact. Makes no difference to me.

      Delete
    3. I was trying to be concise. You are an Opie fan though so I wouldn't expect you to understand anything. Only idiots get into arguments with idiots. Opie sucks. Out.

      Delete
    4. "You are an Opie fan though so I wouldn't expect you to understand anything."

      I graciously accept your concession of the entire argument with that pathetic cop-out. The intelligent defeat idiots in arguments, which is exactly what happened here.

      Opie's fine. Kill yourself.

      Delete
    5. I predict the failure of the podcast idea will be directly proportional to the amount of 'Opie' featuring in said podcasts. Podcast listeners don't like being punished because an unfunny guy thinks its funny.

      Delete
  13. So being a fan but not spending money on the company on wich Opie instigates his hourlong rants of hate on disregards our opinions about the true lack of talent that the opster portrays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Your comment is utterly worthless. It's not insightful, funny, interesting or whatever. It doesn't do anyone any good and just sucks the life out of everyone here. (At least it sucks the life out of me. Every. Fucking. Day.)

      Your idiocy, repetitiveness and mindless Anthony parroting is what disregards your horseshit comments.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your criticism, it is much more usefull.. i don't agree with anything Ant says.. but he is a funny fuck though!

      Delete
    3. My comments are just as useless, don't get me wrong, I'm well aware of that, it's just frustration due to the endless barrage of the Same. Exact. Whining. every fucking day.

      I guess if I keep doing this I'll probably end up like the rest of you shitheads and your incessant complaining (at least I didn't see 9000 identical comments and then posted it regardless, though), so I'll shut up now.

      I'm still happy knowing you guys where pissed Papa was on, you deserve it.

      Delete
    4. You love Opie , i hate him, we find middleground on hating Papa and loving the show ;)

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. Vincent, I agree with you 100%! I despise Opie, ever since he came onto satellite radio he's become an annoying self-absorbed asshole with a horrific voice. Anthony is a grouch but he's still VERY funny and entertaining.

      Delete
    7. We should rename that guy Butt-Kurt McGillicutty or sumtin a tuss a tuss

      Delete
    8. Opie is the whiny hole of the team, "PERIOD"!

      Delete
  14. .. and i love Yimmy but him being a righteous dick to Stanhope and his valid points made me cringe to my stomache.. he should spend his energy on debunking unfunny unwitty comics like Tom Papa.. my god men!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What disregards our opinions? Stop trying to construct complex sentences, you're not very good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry, i speak dutch, Italian, English and German.. no go rehearse some American accents you might posses.. little boy shoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I speak English and Mandarin, so go fuck yourself with your useless pig-latin that you can't even use properly.

      Delete
    2. That explains it, gooks have no humor.. love the anime though! keep Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tail coming and leave the funny to the big eyes ok sport?!

      Delete
    3. o i am sorry .. you do not make anime, you are chinese.. enjoy 1983 forever kisses

      Delete
    4. I speak like orange and lettuce or sumtin tsssst

      Delete
    5. Two incorrect assumptions, then you make yourself look even sillier. Watching you just merk yourself was fun. Thanks.

      Delete
    6. Aiiiiiddddddssssss! Leta go on g.a.y and hurl hate at people daily! U dont like opie ?followed by its free dont listen every dayy Aiiiiiids would sum up what you all are saying

      Delete
    7. Chinese people are just like Japanese people just without talent, necessity or looks.. so go suck your nonexistent penis, chinaboy

      Delete
  17. Thanks for the upload! I'd rather have Papa on any day rather than Pat Cooper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how could any one hate pat cooper? the mans a loon and still sharp as a tact

      Delete
    2. I'm not knocking anything he's done in his career. I just can't stand listening to him on the radio. He just yells for the entire appearance.

      Delete
  18. Call me crazy, but Papa has actually been solid the last few times he's been on. I think he's finally starting to fit himself into the show. Today is sounded like he was one of the guys shootin' the shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's been great for the past year. Everyone is just a fucking a baby.

      Delete
    2. To which Uncle Paul sez: "Heh?"

      Delete
  19. Still waiting on a RF link for today.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you very much for your continued efforts in putting this blog together.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it. When they do the Charles Ramsey interview, Papa and Opie are real life Chip's.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hear Opie say all the time "Come back anytime" he might have said that to Papa and he actually takes him up on it. I think he's been once a week for about a month now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As was DeRosa towards the start of the year.. as have many guests, your point?

      Papa isn't that bad, you shitheads just need to stop pretending every fucking time he's on is a repeat of the "Travolta" appearance.. he isn't even close If you all concentrated your efforts on thinking for a second instead of filling these comments every fucking day with this nonsense, you'd remember that it was a particularly unique time as one of the main hosts (Ant) was down and out for much longer than any time I can remember while the people remaining were worried about the contagious potential of said sick Ant after having been on a plane with him.

      But you assholes always take that into consideration, I'm sure.

      Delete
  23. Holy shit! 60 comments in one day. I was busy today, but I think I will give Tom Papa another chance and stop taking the comments posted in here with so much consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't have anything against the guy but Tom Papa didn't really contribute much, at all... but it's fine I guess.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jimmy + Ant riffing real good with this Goose bit... great idea going to the phones, Op!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Do you know what I hate about the opie and anthony show? they make every other show sound like hot garbage. I just wish opie would stop getting more and more mature as his listeners (including myself) stay immature.

    And enough of the "waRshing" and viral shit already!

    thanks for the visual element Dalex!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can;t we all agree that the mongoose bit was amazing...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, but even then.....opie says alright we have to move on..

      Delete
    2. I notice he went right to his sound-board too. How uncomfortably inappropriate.

      Delete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. How many times is little Jimmy going to say "cock sucker" when he gets angry? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  30. RF up special thanks to Uncle Pauls Hideout.

    ReplyDelete
  31. 48:15 - "How teeny and tiny, HOODLE HOODLE HOODLE"

    I like Jimmy's hoodling.

    ReplyDelete
  32. but guyzzzzzzzzz wasnt it so crazzzzzzzzzzy and wild when he threw out the trash cans?!?!?!?! i think we can all agree to that, right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Song at 1:35:07 anyone? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete