2013-05-21-OAWO-64K HULKSHARE
If the Worst Of today is not enough for you, check the links below and get your download on. Extra special thanks to OMGWTFSTEVE for his massive archive of O&A guest appearances.
Louis CK on O&A Collection (mp3 format, 3.2 gb total)
Patrice O'Neal on O&A Collection (mp3 format, 11.3 gb total)
MEGA Link: http://tinyurl.com/patriceona
Pirate Bay: http://thepiratebay.se/ torrent/8096783

TPB proxy links for those that need them
ReplyDeleteLouis: https://piratereverse.info/torrent/8093061/Louis_CK_on_Opie_and_Anthony
Patrice: https://piratereverse.info/torrent/8096783
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteW/O is going to 11:00pm today. NO Shit Show.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo but still hate that there is no live show today. At least we have Patrice links. Thanks, bro.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the hard work. The site is great and I visit daily!!
ReplyDeleteWhy?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much dear sir... you rule.. tss like a ruler or set-square or sumpthin... tss
ReplyDeleteBut but but...what will the folks who bitch about Opie, Tom Papa, Sam, etc. do with themselves today?
ReplyDeleteThey'll try to recreate the 2Girls 1Cup, Mr. Hands and 1Guy 1Cup videos at home.
DeleteGood one, Chip.
Deleteto all you opie defenders.... Listen to these old clips! This is the Opie we miss! He in not nearly that good anymore. I don't know what changed or exactly when? But he is not the guy we fell in love with.
DeleteThen stop listening and wait for Ant to start LFTC again. Ever think that maybe Op changed when he became a father with his 'fucking kid' that you babies cry about every time he talks about anything? Doesn't really take a rocket scientist to figure out when he changed and why..
DeleteGo change your tampon.
Why aren't they doing the show today? Sorry, I am now 10,000 miles away and "out of the loop."
ReplyDeleteWeird how Steve never reuploaded his Jim Jefferies Collection. Thank god those are the ones I chose to download while the videos were still up. I think I'm only missing half of the 1 show.
ReplyDeleteMy god... now they've gone and brought the bloody podcast to the show! This rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper...
ReplyDeleteGood point!
DeleteThanks OMGWTFSTEVE & DALEX you guys are awesome! Before I dl these awesome collections I was wondering if they are entire shows or are they files that start when said guest enters the studio?
ReplyDeleteThank you for your effort, it is greatly appreciated!
ReplyDeleteSo, no Paul Anka then? That's a drag.
ReplyDeleteI heard there wasn't a show today because Opie was getting some anal warts removed.
ReplyDeleteI am guessing that there is a live show on this lovely Wednesday morning.
ReplyDelete9:17 AM cst
Just ended, should be up in like 2 minutes
Delete