2013 May 09 - NOPIE - Colin Quinn - Martha Quinn - Alan Hunter - Rick Shaprio


Jim, Colin, Alan Hunter, Ant, Martha Quinn


2013-05-09-OA-64K Sharebeast


Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.


Colin Quinn in studio today for cover for Opie.  Martha Quinn and Alan Hunter in studio to discuss their origins in broadcasting and promote their new book.

Rick Shapiro stops by to talk about Parkinson's and rambles on.


Marth and Alan Hunter - 1985 Live Aid

Rick Shaprio
JIMMY ON REDEYE!




54 comments:

  1. First... Thanks for the upl.. blog post!

    Can't wait to listen to the guys discussing the problems caused by the channel change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, they don't really go into ANYTHING today.

      Delete
    2. Thanks as always mate. How late do you think it'll be?

      Delete
    3. Hopefully no longer than an hour or so. Were getting the source from ted today so as soon as he has it up were rockin

      Delete
  2. Finally ! Colin fucking Quinn !!!

    Thanks for the upload Dalex !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is the man today? Think before replying. Who the fucking MAN this morning? Hint: The one who is receiving a lot of thanks and praise. That is who the fucking MAN is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh...Ted said he had signal problems due to channel change.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got it, it's all from different sources so it all has to be edited together. no worries.

      Delete
    2. Yay!!!! It's amazing how you guys are on point and more dependable than a certain space radio company...lol

      Delete
  5. Damn, Martha sporting the Iron Maiden shirt! Cannot wait to see Maiden on September 5th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuck Sirius XM in the balls for the channel change, but FUCKING Colin Quinn is in the building! YES! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How long is it gonna take? FML

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait, is this a Nopie show? FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a victory in your sad pathetic life ?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  9. I dont post often or even rarely but i was reading CNN ane the boys were right again House of Horrors

    http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/09/us/ohio-missing-women-found/index.html?c=mobile-homepage-t&page=4

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christ I wish someone would fill that studio with dozens and dozens of boxes of tissues of all shapes, sizes, and types.

    Then take a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why is Sam so quiet? Is he sick? Or does Opie give him the green light where Anthony does not? Perhaps I am reading too much into this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you get the feeling that Anthony really does not respect Sam as a broadcaster? That he also agrees with EW that his voice is irritating?

      Delete
  12. Sam can never be quiet enough IMO, what a douche. I like Travis more, even though he's not funny...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind Travis at all either. Danny Ross was okay as well and Troy Quan. I wonder why Troy Quan does not get more air time. Sam doesn't bother me at all but when I first started listening to the show well, let's just say I had a very different take on Sam.

      Delete
    2. you thought he was (and still is) a sword swallower

      Delete
    3. Don't ya just love a good sword swallower?

      Delete
    4. Travis and Danny are bitches ..always threatening to sue!!! if met with any sort of violence ...pathetic men

      Delete
    5. What? Threatening to sue? Please elaborate.

      Delete
  13. I really can't understand everyone's disdain for Sam. I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 'Ol Collared Blue Shirt strikes again

    ReplyDelete
  15. just for curiosity. why do a lot of people hate opie? he doesnt bother me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good amount of people think he brings nothing to the show and ruins funny. I believe he steers the show pretty well and he gets a few lines in every now and then. The only thing that annoys me about him is his kid conversations and he could rush on at times, but he's not terrible.

      Delete
    2. yea like i like ant and jim more than opie. i always thought opie was more the brain behind the operation and jimmy and ant are the talent. but hes funny sometimes. i think he gets a bit carried away with his own stories sometimes.

      Delete
    3. People are free to say whatever on these blog comments for now as long as Dale doesn't see a problem with the daily whining and complaining. Getting to download the fucking show for free is the most important shit to me.

      Delete
    4. Same here. I'm very grateful for what Dale and the other bloggers are doing. I like to look at the good points of the show and what they're doing well.

      Delete
    5. oh yea i dont mind people saying it. i was just curious.

      downloading the show for free is king and thanks for uploading everyday. im sure it gets to be a pain but i think its safe to say we all appreciate it.

      Delete
  16. Whoever is putting up these shows is the shit! I pay for xm but can't listen live usually. Again, props.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I laughed after seeing the picture(Norton and Shaprio) of Norton wearing the Captain America Shield shirt. I saw this picture just after hearing Anthony talking about his twitter war with the guy with the Captain America shield as his account picture. Anthony makes fun of him and asks "how old are you?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a captain America thing? At first glance I thought it was some sort of gentleman's scarf.

      Delete
    2. It's a zipper hoodie partially unzipped

      Delete
  19. I thank you also. I am a subscriber plus have XM online. You are much faster and more dependable than XM on demand. kudos to you for all your time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  20. heres a link to todays Ron & Fez http://tinyurl.com/RF050913

    ReplyDelete
  21. You. guys were great with the Ron and Fez today. since most of the ppl on here hate O&A I recommend R&F. totally different but just as funny

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Someone should have asked wittle Jimmy where "muskets" are ever mentioned in the 2nd Amendment.

    ReplyDelete
  25. On that second picture, Martha reminds me of young Marisa Tomei :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was Ope next to her when I first glanced at it

      Delete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete