2013-05-10-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-05-10-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-05-10-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-05-10-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-05-10-RF-64K Hulkshare
Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.
Jimmy out today.
Kick off today on Religion Vs. Science, Dr Steve calls in and we get an update on the O&A Podcast. A few videos which migrates into some music chat.
Anthony talks about his previous relationships and the Boston Budweiser Girls.
Intern Allan's last day on the show as he makes an exit for the video game world and If you are anything like me, then you said, "who?" - Slow news day.
Intern Allan gets a make over. Bob Kelly drops in studio. Bob Saget phones in.
Sam hosts the Shit Show with Bob Kelly and Whoo Kid. AIIIIDIDDDDSSSSSSS
You can now be the proud owner of a Garden Dinosaur for the low price of $3000! Just like Anthony!
In other news (because there is no other news) "the Conservative Insurgent" on facebook posted an Anthony rant. If you like O&A drama well here it is.
However, he quickly recanted.





I always thought of Ant as being more of a (right) libertarian than a conservative or a combination of being a conservative and a libertarian. Twitchy also fucked up Ant's political views and thought he was being "liberal" too.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, thanks for posting! Can't wait to listen to that fat fuck Bawby Kelly again. It's been ages.
Thanks for posting as always! I listen from overseas and this is the highlight of my day!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Opie's self-obsession just kills the show and I am amazed Anthony just doesn't yell some time "shuck the fuck up already you self-absorbed asshole!" :-)
It's called filling airtime on a slow news day.
DeleteYou really think Anthony doesn't appreciate Opie filling airtime and getting them to 10am?
For you and the other Opie haters that may chime in...
Every time Opie talks you should turn down your mp3 player
and have a quiet moment to ponder on why anyone would who hates a host
of an entertainment program would continue to listen every fucking day.
It's a real noggin scratcher.
So you're confused why people don't like a host being a self-obsessed asshole whose shtick is to punish his audience? You must be a little slow in the head. Do you collapse in a confused heap whenever water falls from the sky as well?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete@The Innocuous Bison
Deleteyou missed my point
na na na na na
What point? That Opie has to resort to talking about his kids to fill up air time? Yeah you sure showed me... what a talent.
DeleteI hate the sound of Rush Limbaugh's voice.
DeleteI don't listen to his show.
Consequently
the time I spend hearing Rush Limbaugh's voice has dropped tremendously
to historical zero minute levels.
See how that worked for me?
Ok, so now
You don't like hearing Opie's voice...
You think you're clever, but you aren't. Nobody listens to the Opie and Anthony show to hear what Opie thinks... nobody. Your attempt at a point could not be more retarded.
DeleteHey, Ken, learn to read. You don't like Rush's voice so you don't listen. Nobody has said they don't like Opie's voice. They don't like when Opie goes off on his self-obsessed asshole rants.
DeleteSame old, same old every single day here. The comments/commentators are divided between people who want to say something about Opie or some character on the show they don't like and a whole bunch of other people who get annoyed when people take the time to write such comments and usually say if you don't like the show, then don't listen. It's a pattern.
DeleteNot that it's a bad thing, but just saying.
Au contraire; PLENTY of people have posted they don't like Opie's voice(s) as well, which include, but are not limited to "Cool Guy", "High Pitched Whiny Guy", "Nondescript Generic Impersonation Guy" (sort of like when Homer Simpson tries to imitate Mr. Burns or anyone else). Which reminds me, besides Opie's tic of repeating words twice (to give the words of his limited vocabulary emphasis) and his repeating points he's trying to make MULTIPLE times in a paragraph, nothing bugs me more than when Ant does one of his one-word punchline impersonations and Opie will "see it coming", and trample over Ant by saying the same line: THAT'S WHAT _CHIP_ DOES!!!
DeleteNOBODY listens to the show to hear Opie? Holy shit you are a delusional cunt.
DeleteOk, KihOshk, I should have said that nobody in this thread said they didn't like his voice. I look at it like this. I tolerate Opie because I like the show. Opie has his good moments and the show doesn't seem to be the same when he's not there so I don't think I'd want the Ant & Jim show. But I do wish there were fewer "HOLD ON!"'s from Opie that kill the momentum just so he can get some usually pointless question out there.
DeleteAnd no, Ken, I'm not going to turn down the radio or change the channel. Just because I tolerate Opie does not mean that I can't talk about him.
I said nobody listens to hear what he thinks, responding to the comparison with Limbaugh.. but whatever, just read into whatever you like.
DeleteYou're a bitter fellow Jason. A lone voice crying out in the dark...
HOLD ON! Everyone, what are your Top 5 Reasons for Hating Opie. I'm not fronting...DAMNIT! Jeeeezussss.
Delete1. Obsession with viral videos
Delete2. Kid talk
3. When everyone else is thinking of funny shit to add to a bit and he can't, he simply changes the subject.
4. No show prep, "anyone see jurasic park 3D?" "no", "yeah me neither"
5. bitching about management not caring, yet does the bare minimum required by his contract.
2 is unavoidable. 1 and 5 contradict each other because he gives the show it's ONLY visual element. 4 is just nonsense. 3 I agree with. I'll add a 6th and say he doesn't pay attention a lot of the time and he'll ask a question that was already answered before he became invested in the conversation. Those are my only 2 issues with him and they're VERY minor.
DeleteThere is a big difference between a visual element FOR THE SHOW and his non-show related viral videos. Whether it's videos or still pics, I always see sam holding a camera in the shots. anyone know where his videos end up?
DeleteVanDamme, that is highly understandable. I guess a lot of that is just filler to keep the show going for over 3 hours and an occasional bitching about management is interesting and gives you an idea of what corporate America and the entertainment business can be like, but only in moderation. Then it's just doing it because they really don't have much else to talk about or don't have an interesting guest in. I think the boys did used to prep prior to moving into the Sirius XM building.
DeleteAnt's racial talks can get a bit repetitive sometimes, but I still find him to be a funny fucker.
I'm bitter? The fact that I like the show and all the people on it makes ME bitter? LOLOL I only visit these comments once every few weeks when I have an actual reason to and EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. there you are droning on and on and on with your unbearable Opie obsession. You're a fucking parody of a fool. Nobody is forcing you to download the show and listen to it. You choose to do that because you have nothing better to do with your time than be a cunt and try to ruin things for everybody around you. Move on and get a life you hate obsessed, non-contributing jizzbucket.
DeleteNo, the fact that it makes you so mad when people write comments on the internet you don't agree with lol
DeleteShit show link is down. not a huge fan of Sammy alone. but if he's with whoo kid, Nicole, or bob it's great. hell he's even great with Ronnie B wen they hang out. he needs a sidekick cuz his voice is annoying when he's by himself
ReplyDeleteWhoo Kid is the fucking man. I love that guy.
DeleteThe best part about Ron and Fez is when ESD comes in on Fridays.
SS is up.
DeleteWhoo Kid makes the SS show go down easier.
Deleteanyone have the link to R&F yet?
ReplyDeletegot it..http://www.unclepaulshideout.com/index.php/showbyyear/109-ron-fez/245-rf-may-2013
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe boys hanging up on Larry made my day!! I miss the shows where they would stay silent while the caller talks on then wonders if they're still there. I think Joe piscapo was the last victim of that treatment.
ReplyDeleteAgreed with VanDamme on the Larry call.
ReplyDeleteI think the only thing that consistently bugs me about Sam is his obliviousness to the "full screen" icon every single time they watch a video. It should be instinct by now.
Also the world needs more Dr. Chipperson.
I miss Jimmy's other character's like Ted, Steve From Yellowstone and bits like Bill Tetley. It seems like he's been doing mostly Chippah as of late.
DeleteShow is way better with out Jimmy's asshole/wanna suck a dick talk.
ReplyDeleteCan we PLEASE stop with the fucking Opie hate.. holy fucking shit HE'S NAME IS 50% OF THE NAME OF THE FUCKING SHOW!!! You cunt know what you're in for.. bitching does NOTHING!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Dalex.. fuck the rest of you.
No wonder the guy behind GTAJ eventually enabled comment moderation. It must have been really annoying for him to see the same kind of comments from both sides every single fucking day. I have been guilty of getting myself trapped in a similar pattern, especially during my PalTalk days (the closest thing I ever got to Wackbag), and it really wasn't that fun trying to point out every single thing that the boys did wrong just to fit in with an entire crowd of people that would complain and say similar kinds of stuff or take the political talk on the show too seriously and bashing people like Jimmy just because he said something that they didn't agree with. Without all that horseshit to worry about or bother with, I can truly enjoy the show for what it is.
DeleteI don't give a shit what anyone thinks here. I've always liked Opie myself despite his flaws and knew he wasn't supposed to be a comedian at all. It is what it is and in the end, it's just a radio show, not something to be obsessed over and revolving one's life around.
Robert, well said and I agree...
DeleteAll of the constant bitchers on here really need to eat a bullet and spare the rest of us from their drivel. Dalex, I know it's more work for you and I hate to ask this of you in lieu of all you do....but please stop this shit...
Respectfully yours....an adoring fan.
Wow i realy cant believe that people are bothered so much by Opie hate comments.Btw why are you reading the comment section at all ? What do you expect to find here ? Some super inteligent discussion about the show and you only see Opie bashing commments so you get so annoyed that you cry for comment moderation ? People like you make me sick "Oh look someone is doing something that bothers me so i want it to STOP. Fuck off. Both groups should have the right to express their opinions. Calling for moderation of Opie hate comments is just pathetic.
DeleteYou can't believe it? Really? Look, if it were just something to do with this show in particular, I wouldn't bitch.. I wouldn't say a word. But the reality is, it's not JUST this show.. it is the same redundant bullshit every single fucking day. The people that can't stand Opie and complain 5 days a fucking week about the same shit are NOT Opie & Anthony and I don't give a fuck what they say.. maybe Live From The Compound would suit them better but they sure as shit ain't fans of this show. And yes, I do read the comments.. why else would I tell people to cut the fucking bitching? Because I just took a wild out of the blue guess? The fuck is the matter with you. While I'm humoring your nonsense, show me where in my comment I "called for moderation".. I DIDNT! In fact, shitdick, I replied to Dalex directly to voice my options regarding moderated comments the last time it was brought up as I was against it when assholes drove David the moderate GTAJ comments and I'm against the idea now. Why ruin the comment section for everyone when a handful of people could practice a little thing called personal responsibility'? Exactly.. makes zero sense.
DeleteWell said, Roberto and Steve, I agree with everything except asking Dalex to stop it.. my reason why is stated above.
Did you read the comment above mine or are you just fucking stupid ? Steve asked for comment moderation thats why i wrote all that.
DeleteBtw, how fucking retarded are you bitching about Opie hate comments? I see that you are raging going all caps so its obviously bothering you alot.Just fucking relax and ignore them like i do.Couple of days ago you said something like theres no use in bitching so i will just stop it and now you are back on it again. If this bothers you so much that you are raging on the internet then you have some serious problems bro.Do you jump on everything that bothers you in real life also or are you just this brave on the internet?
Oh and about those "real fans"...what does that mean to you ? Can you explain please? How old are you ? "Im a REALLLL FANNN MAAAAAAN". lol Fucking Ozzie redneck shitter.
I also wasn't suggesting comment moderation at all, but I can see why he eventually got tired of seeing the exact same humorless PalTalk/Wackbag style fighting every day from the same sides. Hopefully, Dale won't have to go that far.
DeleteEpsilon Eridani makes some pretty damn good points. I am also amazed at how offended people get with certain comments.
DeleteI don't think it's the bitching itself that people are having a problem with, but how similar and possibly unoriginal the comments end up becoming and the potential for those comments to flood the page on a regular basis. Like once you've seen one of Dale's blog posts where people are pissed off because of fill-in-the-blank, you've pretty much seen what much of the other complaints will be like.
DeleteWhat does "real fans" mean to me? It means they download the show and don't bitch about Opie every single day. Is that so difficult?
DeleteYes, I also take shitheads like you to task in real life. I work 14hr shifts with Drs, co-workers and fucking idiot junkies and I've blasted all three on many occasions.. even told a surgeon he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about so don't try to lump me in with all the keyboard warriors.. you'll fail miserably.
And again, yes.. I did say that bitching about the Opie haters does nothing, that doesn't then forfeit my right to voice an opinion regarding something that is fast becoming non-stop in it's redundancy on this site.
My apologies for the "moderation" shit, maybe next time you should make it clear that you're addressing someone else while in the middle of a long winded paragraph addressing my comment. And it's 'Aussie', Stupid.. but you're smart and not just a dick.
And @ ziebzin, it's not being "offended".. it's just being annoyed that the comments rarely contain talk about the show that day, 9 times out of 10 it's the same worn out Opie gripes; "enough about Opie's fucking kid", "turn your fucking phone off Opie", "stop bitching about management", "fuck Opie and his viral video shit", "how many times will Opie say 'holy fuck'", "Opie sucks"... etc. Opie isn't going anywhere anytime soon and THAT is why the bitching shits me.
And it isn't just me that's tired of it.
I couldn't have said it any better myself. There is clearly a distinction between pointing out something specific that happened on an actual show and resorting to unoriginal, stock comments that have been said a million times. Out of all the characters on the show, Opie seems to regularly fuel the most bloodbath of a debate. People either love or really really hate the guy. Luckily, in the ever growing world of podcasts and online content in general, there's far more stuff to listen to or watch for free than there ever was before. Plenty of successful stuff in that aspect that's bound to have something that you don't like, but I don't see that many people bitching about that on a regular basis.
DeleteYou'd think Opie would've picked up a science book before his first kid was born by now.
ReplyDeleteAlso I was under the impression Larry was a long term troll.
hes a lonely man that calls all the show on the channel daily.
DeleteYeah, it's amazing how Opie hasn't got the slightest basis in science. It's like listening to a 6 year old.
DeleteI appreciate DALEX's efforts and would never "gay up" his site with petty sniping. I would never say, for example, that Jimmy wore out his welcome years ago.
ReplyDeleteOooh, but you just did say that. Ohhhh, I get it, you are a sneaky one there Igwell.
DeleteI wouldn't say that. It's a hypothetical example. Like, f'rr instance, I rarely listen to the O&A show solely because I don't want to hear Jim Norton ever again. I just wouldn't say that.
DeleteI'm sure there are things that you would never say.
Haha! Your comment just made my day.
DeleteI would also never say that Sam is a cocksucking motherfucking mongoloid with a weird, whiny voice, would I?
Ooops! I just said it.
For all the filler, I thought this was a great show. Ant screaming about the curtains was hysterical.
ReplyDeletethank you!
ReplyDeleteBob comes in for the after show and not the main show? I wish he would sit in the whole show....
ReplyDeleteNo upload for today's(may 13th) show?
ReplyDeleteNothing on Ted either.
DeleteFrom Ted's O&A Emporium Twitter
DeleteI am re-recording the show so it'll be late.
Thanks for the update good sir! For a second there I was concerned that the lawyers might have fucked us out of a good thing.
DeleteHA! I thought the same thing about the lawyers. Paranoia!
DeleteIs this delay also due to the channel change?
ReplyDeleteTed's Up!
ReplyDelete