Anthony Cumia & Rotgut sing "I'm in chains" at Mexicali live.
2013-05-20-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-05-20-OASS-64K Sharebeast (full)
2013-05-20-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-05-20-OASS-64K Mediafire (full)
Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.
Missing the last 10 minutes of the show today. I will post a fixed version in a hour or so.
Opie starts with a recap on Friday's show and Trace Adkin's crazy wife shooting him and winning 'The Apprentice' over the weekend . Omarosa VS latoya Jackson. Penn Jillette making amends with Donald.
Justin Bieber gets booed at the the Billboard Music Awards Show review last night. Jimmy Rants on Bette Midler. Anthony tells us about his night on the town.
Chip creates a new vine video. A bad National Anthem singer and they attempt to have dead air. Creepy things that kid says to adults.
Stone Temple Pilots audio with Chester Bennington from Linkin Park. Joined in studio by comedian Jesse Joyce.
Sam Hosts After O&A Live and talks about the game Candy Crush.
Opie starts with a recap on Friday's show and Trace Adkin's crazy wife shooting him and winning 'The Apprentice' over the weekend . Omarosa VS latoya Jackson. Penn Jillette making amends with Donald.
Justin Bieber gets booed at the the Billboard Music Awards Show review last night. Jimmy Rants on Bette Midler. Anthony tells us about his night on the town.
Chip creates a new vine video. A bad National Anthem singer and they attempt to have dead air. Creepy things that kid says to adults.
Stone Temple Pilots audio with Chester Bennington from Linkin Park. Joined in studio by comedian Jesse Joyce.
Sam Hosts After O&A Live and talks about the game Candy Crush.
![]() |
| Jesse Joyce |

Missed the last 10 minutes?! What kind of shi...
ReplyDeleteThanks, man! Jesse is aces.
Don't worry bro. Take your time. It's all good as long as the whole show is here. You've been doing an excellent job since taking over for GTAJ.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the upload... I'll be patiently waiting for the full show.
ReplyDeleteYou rule Mr. Dalex.
Dalex? What do you need to take a shit or sumpin?
ReplyDeleteDon't worry you didn't miss ANYTHING.
ReplyDeletehey man. first off, thank you so much for this site and posting shows with the quickness. its the best.
Deleteanyway, is there anyway to listen to show straight off my phone (iphone 4s). ususally DL it at work but my gay work computer is being gay. Thanks again man.
The links on the front page of G.A.Y. are direct downloads. You should be able to click it from your phone, and it will directly download. If this isnt working, check your Iphone settings, you may have something turned on that is blocking you from downloading. If you want to stream the show directly from the page, I have added a streaming link (under the main DL's)
Deleteawesome. thanks again dude. you rule. this site totally makes my hour and change commute home worth it.
Delete"You guys do 4 hours a day..."
ReplyDeleteYou know what I can't wait for, a podcast featuring discussions from the show talking about their podcast.
Okay, now that comment is funny. Now go run and TELL THAT. . .
DeleteI knew it. Opie always fabricates something on twitter so he can include himself in the conversation on Mon. I thought maybe I was wrong, sure enough 1:05 for 15 mins.....total boring fabrication. More Opie hate...yay. I really don't mind it. He's just rain on a campfire, always extinguishes humor and great bits.
ReplyDeleteWas it the Google Earth murderer, or texts from the cleaning lady? Either way, that's 15 min. I can skip over. On a side note, was Fridays show boring to anyone else. I tried listening while doing yard work yesterday and had to shut it off. The mix of heat and Opie re-telling stories for evey person that came in made me want to roll myself under the lawnmower.
DeleteAlthough I detest Opie, I couldn't wish death on him Friday. Yes, he repeated ALL his boring stories for each new guest, plus his Trace Atkins impersonation, which just sounded like Opie listening to himself to see how deep he can get his radio-voice (hell, listen to the first few minutes of TODAY'S show...you can actually HEAR him listening to himself while he attempts a "pleasing" hack radio-baritone). His Barry Williams phone-bomb was actually pretty funny. Gold Star: Opie.
DeleteWhy are there so many Shit Show links? Is there a mistake somewhere?
ReplyDeleteBecause the Shit Show is taking over, that's why!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks DALEX. You're the best!
ReplyDeleteAny chance of getting the Lazlow Show posted this saturday?
Yeah actually I'm going to have a link up for Lazlow's show. It might be a replay.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOp is 100% correct, Candy Crush really is infuriatingly addictive.
ReplyDeleteI don't understand why anyone would detest Opie, or Anythony. Why even listen, if you hate one of the hosts? I hate it when I start to download and see NOPIE
ReplyDeleteWell, some people like hamburger, and some like steaming piles of shit. I prefer hamburger. Nigga gotta eat.
DeleteIt's called being informative you dumb cunt. NOANTHONY or NOJIMMY doesn't work.. their absense is still noted. Stop being such an oversensitive little bitch :)
DeleteFollowing that logic we should skip every good movie, tv show etc just because it has one annoying character in it? Opie sucks,Jimmy and Ant rule.I listen to the show because i want someone to make me laugh.I dont give a shit in wich direction is the show going as long as its funny.Opie stepped on many jokes and ended many funny bits because he decided its time to move on to something else.People that give way too much credit to Opie make me sick.They actually say stuff like "he knows exactly when to end the bit before it gets too old". Yea, really? Im listening to this show for 5 years and in my humble opinion Opie is not that smart and calculated.So LETS MAKE A LIST guys.Why do you love or hate Opie? I love him because he discovered Ant.And thats it for the positive side.I hate him because he is not funny,he is fucking stupid unlike Ant that knows a little bit about everything,he interupts people that are funnier and more interesting then him, he didnt improve at all for all these years of doing radio = he is still a fucking hack, he said people that talk about their kids annoy him and then he spends hours doing the same thing, his deep cool guy voice and his high pitch "i dont know whats going on" voice annoy the shit out of me, he likes to take calls ...etc etc.
Delete1- High pitch excited voice
Delete2- Not funny
3- Re tells stories, which they all do, but his are just not funny and are boring
4- Constantly interrupts, and gets pissed if someone interrupts him
5- His voice that he does for the Twitter haters makes me cringe
6- Goes way to long on a bit that's not working and finds a way to put the brakes on when Ant and Jimmy are riffing
7- We get it! You went to college and Ant and Jimmy didn't
8- Name drops...is Barry Williams even relevant anymore?
9- Tough guy routine when facing management. My opinion...95% made up.
10- His sudden yelling out or loudly and obnoxiously singing while someone is talking.
I think Mr. Weed describes the NOPIE Club quite succinctly. I have grown weary of Opie's hackiness, but Ant's and Jim's comic genius keeps me listening. Opie contributes almost nothing, and oftentimes detracts from the entertainment. He is the worst type of hack; one who is blissfully unaware that he is one. Worst of all, he does nothing but aggregate the works of others, which is tantamount to larceny in my opinion, except what he "creates" from it is rarely entertaining. An article by the inimitable Maddox reminds me of Opie, and upon rereading it today, I have to say it describes how Opie operates quite well, "lists" and all.
Deletehttp://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ranker_sucks
I don't really want to contribute anymore to this whole bloody debate about Opie, but I've recently gotten into Breaking Bad and I fucking love everything about the show except that annoying cunt Skyler White. Other than that, the show is on the same level as something completely perfect like the Sherlock series, at least for me. Doesn't stop me from being completely addicted to the show and wanting to watch every moment. I heard The Walking Dead has a similar annoying bitch character named Lori that people also fucking hate to pieces. It's an interesting parallel that I wanted to make an observation about.
DeleteI feel the same way about old Marx Bros. films. They only thing that stops them from being completely hilarious is the filler, specifically characters like Zeppo Marx and a lot of those song numbers that get in the way of the comedy. Maybe that's how people here are starting to feel about Opie, not that I share those views or anything.
DeletePeople who are complaining about Opie lately are thinking about him as nothing more than another Skyler White. They want more fucking Walter/Heisenberg and his partner Jesse Pinkman and don't like how much of a hypocritical whore Walt's wife is and in that sense, I understand where they're coming from. There's even a page on Facebook devoted to hating on that one character!
Deletehttps://www.facebook.com/SkylerWhiteYuck
I hope this makes sense to anyone else who's a fan of that show. The second season so far is so badass.
Opie has made me turn the show off many times ever since they got on XM. Enough said....
DeleteToday's links don't work for me. Anybody else having issues?
ReplyDeleteKAPOOYAW!!! RON FEZ UP!!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how close big a can get to stuff to film
ReplyDeleteIf the debate here gets even more heated, just remember this.
ReplyDeletehttp://tancast.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/arguing_on_the_internet.jpg
Something wrong with my phone or did some parts repeat themselves there at the end...
ReplyDeleteYup, you have to hear about Curt's sock . . . again, and how Opie doesn't understand finance. Anyone know if there's a good version up?
DeleteThe Jesse Joyce interview wasn't half bad at all! At least listen for that.
DeleteOpie says: "beiber needs to have some people around him to tell him not to do things"
ReplyDeleteOpie needs to have some people around HIM telling him when a story goes no where. That text message translation story was a non-story. What drek! He is really mucking up the works..
Sam is a faggot who has never tried 1 drug in his life and was spoiled by his faggot mom. No dont give me a shot or a beer I can't handle it, what a fucking pussy. Also he talks shit behind a Mic but he would cry to his mom if he got in a real fight.
ReplyDeleteHey Dalex, sorry to intrude, but, all files seem cut off... was there any issue?
ReplyDeleteThank you once again, you rule!
Yeah the last 2 minutes got cut off. Seems like there's something new everyday.
Delete