2013-05-16-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-05-16-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-05-16-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-05-16-OASS-64K Mediafire Down
2013-05-16-RF-64K Hulkshare
Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.
Kick off today on a video. The woman has such a massive camel toe, Jimmy gets a little excited. A little more O.J. Discussion. Dane Cook and Anthony’s Ex and Chip’s vine videos.
Penn Jillette in studio to promote his new ice cream and they discuss his upcoming live appearance on The Celebrity Apprentice.
An ESPN clip where they edit out the fart sound, Bob Dylan, Trace Adkins and Anthony tweets to Paris Jackson.
An article on Colin Quinn in the Newspaper and Opie tells us about running into Roger Daltrey on the street in NYC.
Jimmy talks about not getting noticed while Anthony discusses trying to download new Adobe products.
Sam Hosts After O&A Live and is joined in studio with DJ Whoo Kid
![]() |
| Podcast hits number 1... yeah. it's slow today. |



Mais uma vez obrigadinho pela partilha. Espetacular digo eu. Tudo de bom hum?
ReplyDeleteMais uma vez agradecimentos em portugues para ver se encontro algum tuga por aqui.
Abraço
English mutha fucka......Do you speak it?!?!?
DeleteJust trying to find if I'm the only Portuguese dude that listens to O&A... Seems like so for now...
DeleteWelcome aboard nonetheless, sir.
DeletePortuguese? Is that a rare cock sucking geese or somethin' tsssss......
Tss, Portuguese? Why not Bowuguese, Starboarduguese, or Sternuguese woo woo Robin or sumptin' tsss
DeleteI'm on board since 2007... Enjoying every minute of it =)
DeletePenn Jilette is one of my favorite guests. Always a pleasure to listen to. Gotta start listening to Penn's Sunday School more often. Thanks, Dale! :)
ReplyDeletePenn's great. just listened to the his episode of Unmasked with Ronnie B the other day.
ReplyDeletehis ice cream, on the other hand: not too great
Hey I'm looking for the audio from the last couple of facebook attacks, I'm sure a few pages have been harassed in the last 2 months and I can't get enough of that Jocktobery goodness. Your summaries are the best but I couldn't see anything scrolling through them, can anybody with bizarro memory point me towards which days these happened?
ReplyDeleteTry http://greggtonyandjim.blogspot.com/ if you can't find them here...GTAJ was the main handler of recording shows last year.
Deleteand go for the october shows... =P
Deleteon youtube you should find a lot of stuff
I think he is talking about the surprise Jocktober that Sam came up with the other day. I can't remember the show name, but it was only a month or so ago. I'll a look to see if I can't find it.
Deletehttp://gregorioantonioyimmy.blogspot.com/2013/02/26-feb-2013.html
DeleteSurprise Jocktober, the Fugitive! Do your self a favor and track down the very first fugitive story about 2009 or 2010. It's where they have Bobo call in as the fuchatiff and gets scared by a dog.
Thanks for the replies, but I think there have been some more facebook shenanigans since Sam's surprise Jocktober with that fucking horrible 'missing 6'...This was recently so not last year's, I'm going to check if it was something to do with that dumb blogger who said that Louis CK implied all gay men are paedophiles in his special. Could've been Scorch too.
DeleteDoes anyone have the link to the cameltoe pic they reference?
ReplyDeleteA chick is petting a snake in it or something.
My thoughts exactly! Or what were the key words that they used for the search?
DeleteCame here to ask the exact same thing. I used every vague ass search term Jimmy mentioned... no camel toe and no woman with a snake.
DeleteI spoke too soon. Here you go, fellow perverts - http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-07-04/1246658393892.jpg and http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l554/TheEyewit/snup/snake-girl-pussy04.jpg
Deletenice.
Deletei eventually found that 1st one but i didn't see the 2nd one.
well done sir.
Hearing Penn's voice really makes me want to jump off a cliff! Good Lord!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I like when he's on but I feel like I'm drowning listening to his voice.
DeleteJay, the NY Jew, you do not like Penn? Or is it just his voice?
ReplyDeleteI haven't laughed as hard as during the greatness of Trace Adkins bit in quite a while.
ReplyDeletePenn is screwed.
So now Sam's fucking fourth mic? He's chiming in more than ever like he's part of the fucking main show. During the Trace Atkins bit he's throwing out terrible voices. He must have pictures of Opie sucking someone's dick.
ReplyDeleteI dunno if anyone listened to the Shit Show, but some dude called in, said he worked at Walgreens, and they had shit coming in yesterday that said "CONGRATULATIONS TRACE ADKINS ON WINNING CELEBRITY APPRENTICE"
ReplyDeleteamazing trace adkins bit
ReplyDeleteGoing over time today. They are wrapping up now.
ReplyDelete