
If the Worst Of today is not enough for you, check the links below and get your download on. Extra special thanks to OMGWTFSTEVE for his massive archive of O&A guest appearances.
Louis CK on O&A Collection (mp3 format, 3.2 gb total)
Patrice O'Neal on O&A Collection (mp3 format, 11.3 gb total)
MEGA Link: http://tinyurl.com/patriceona
Pirate Bay: http://thepiratebay.se/ torrent/8096783
NAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! FUCK PATIENCE!! HOO HOO 4 DAY WORK WEEK ROBIN HOO HOO
ReplyDeleteGreat Howard impression, Bison. He's a washed up pretty boy cunt living in the Hamptons. Without Artie, he's barely anything.
ReplyDeleteNot for much longer apparently, he reportedly dropped $52m on a beachfront mansion in Florida about 2 weeks ago. It's pretty damn nice.. typical pompous mansion for a overly pompous douche - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325915/Howard-Stern-buys-luxurious-Florida-mansion-Palm-Beach-52m.html
Deletelol On Andy Dick roast Shuli said something like "Howard says that he wants to move to Florida when he's done with radio.Wow an old Jew in Florida, thats never been done before.But you know when Howard gets there he's gonna say all the other Jews are copying him."
DeletexD
Of course they're copying him, Stern invented getting old. And Florida. And Jews.
DeleteHoo hoo, tell 'em Fred!
DeleteIf Louie CK or Patrice don't interest you, well.. you're a bit of a weirdo but you could alternatively download 14 episodes of the best show Sirius/XM dropping the ball on.
ReplyDeleteUninformed Radio w/ Bill Burr and Joe DeRosa - http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/4533937/Uninformed_with_Bill_Burr_-_13_episodes_CF64k_mp3
Download speed should be fairly decent. Regardless, I'm always seeding these.
And if THAT doesn't interested you, you're a picky motherfucker BUT you could alternatively download another show Sirius/XM dropped the ball on.
ReplyDeleteThe Black Phillip Show w/ Patrice O'Neal - http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/4320694/The_Black_Phillip_Show_with_Patrice_Oneal
todays R&F http://od.lk/32r
ReplyDeleteI would like to personally thank everyone who contributes to this website and the takes time to upload the shows everyday. For awhile I was on a site where the guy complained about being poor everyday and begged for donations not to keep the site up and pay for upload space, but to pay for presents, medical bills and everyday shit.
ReplyDeleteLuckily I found you guys and don't have an issue contributing or donating every now and then because it's not thrown in my face and I'm not being told that "If you don't donate you won't have access to the site."
Some of the Patrice O'Neal, Louis CK, etc. clips from years ago were taken down from YouTube because Sirius ordered guys like omgwtfitssteve and others with years of audio to remove them, but many are still available. I just listened to Patrice and Colin Quinn's Unmasked and Mohr Stories.
While part of it saddens me that brilliant people have passed away or at least moved on from O&A or places that people can hear them often, I treasure the material guys like Patrice have left us with and find it all the more fitting that he always wanted to be a "boutique performer" that had his own niche fans. Lately I've been reminiscing and thinking about life and for some reason find comfort in all of this.
This is my first post and I apologize for the length. But again, thank you all who contribute and keep this site alive. Radio is not what it used to be and I'm glad I can still enjoy the (arguably) "good" quality. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend and have an amazing rest of the week.
Suck 'n fuck,
Snuffles