2013 May 30 - Jim Florentine - Courtney Love




2013-05-30-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-05-30-OASS-64K Mediafire



Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.

Pimping in Paris with James Lipton. Dan Morino is a no show today. Bixi Bike exchange. discussion on the new deadly Corona virus. Ticketing in NYC. Flooding of a college. 

Bat Dance and Mike Schmidt's retirement is celebrated. new Mike Francesca audio, Bruce Kelly crying and Roland explains why Marino will not be joining us in studio.

Jim Florentine drops by and they discuss the Disney Land stink bomb. Courtney Love in studio to promote her solo shows.  She talks some major shit on rockstars and lawsuits and other stuff.

Sam Roberts hosts the shit show and hopefully he shoots heroin and blows his head off.




22 comments:

  1. "Sam Roberts hosts the shit show and hopefully he shoots heroin and blows his head off."

    Epic lulz from a true fan.

    Can't wait to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hulk share is only 5 minutes? Something wrong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its says 5 minutes, however the replay and the downloads are working fine. Hulkshare glitch. I'm reupping in 3 minutes to be safe.

      Delete
    2. Yea I passed the 5 min mark, weird bug, thanks!!

      Delete
    3. Reup same issue. Just a glitch. Ticket opened at HS to advise. No other action required. Please advise if downloads are not working.

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for posting Ron n Fez.
    I no longer need Ambien to sleep, I now just play RnF on a 30 minute computer shutdown timer ..............
    and, whaaaalllllla, off to dreamland in minutes!

    thanks!!

    j........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. It's hard to pay attention to intelligent humor, when you have to think about all the things you are going to eat to fit into that 5XL wolf shirt.

      Delete
    2. that is actually size 8x, no wolves, but cats on the front and back,
      also matching 8x black stretch pants....

      Delete
  4. I thought they said yesterday they wouldn't have Courtney Love on the show as a guest, yet here she is.
    This better not be about Amanda Bynes again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They clearly didn't think Lipton's pimp thing mattered or they would have put it up on their twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i agree with you Mr. Bison. They didn't push it very hard when they threw it 'over the wall' and did not follow up. I am an engineer and those negligent & complacent habits will shorten your career very abruptly.

      Delete
    2. Ah yes.. but there's only so much dumb shit in Hollywood to fill time. God forbid the boys talk politics or things that matter so they bitch about the same shitty management they've bitched about for, what, 3 years now?

      I love Ant on a political tear and I like when the boys talk behind the scenes shit on-air.. I'm just here enjoying the view.

      Delete
  6. I never listen to the shit show but today's rundown is the best since last week's when you hoped he had a cleaver wielding Muslim terrorist guest.

    Thanks, man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dalex, thanks for posting today's show. It was an awesome one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn! I wish Breuer was coming in to O&A! He is one of their best guests.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude always first class downloads - thanks! And thanks for the RnF uploads as I have become hooked on them again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breuer killed it, and Courtney Love was surprisingly good. Great show.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anyone know what the Stern secret they were referring to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I don't know why, but something tells me that Ant did the international hand gesture for small dick...

      Delete
  12. Thank you DALEX... you rule! As always great job.

    ReplyDelete