2013 May 13 - Ari Shaffir



2013-05-13-OA-64K Sharebeast


 

Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.


Start off today's show with a few Vine videos including comments on the new trailer for "Gravity". Homecoming of astronaut Chris Hadfield and his rendition of a David Bowie song. 

They take a listen to Erock songs that poke fun at his weight, Roland and Erock’s weekend and the Reagan assassination attempt.

Brief discussion on Roland going to the movies, History channel and the Castro brothers. 

Ari Shaffir joins in studio. Discussion on Al Sharpton, Tawana Brawley and racial bias in the media. Jimmy responds with some fart stories.

Rod Stewart passes by and they discuss his silliness and a JJ. Abrams debate is brewed. 

Sam hosts the Shit Show today. Will have a link up later on. 









34 comments:

  1. My apologies for the delay. I was out of town and late getting back in. Thanks for understanding and well get back to business tomorrow. Thanks @ TED for posting today's sheeeyoeow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much as always! Having this show as part of my shitty existence is great! :-)

      Delete
  2. Obrigado caro amigo... Como sempre trabalho de qualidade admiravel. Embora ja estivesse a ficar fodido com o caralho da demora, mais vale tarde do que nunca, ne verdade??

    Mt bem. Continuação de bom trabalho e tudo de bom.

    (este post foi em Portugues de Portugal so mesmo para ver se existe mais algum fa dos O&A por ca!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boas! Eu tambem sou Portugues :D

      Não sabia da existencia de outros fãs portugueses, comecei a ouvir através do Louis CK

      Delete
  3. Just realized I'm like a fiend when it comes to this show. Had me refreshing the page every 10mins since 10:30am.

    Thanks for feeding my habit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, same here! We are definitely addicts.

      Delete
    2. You are not alone. We're all in the same boat with ya bud. My name is Gabe and I'm an Opaholic.

      Delete
  4. "I suck! I fuckin' suck!"
    -Opie
    Today's show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opie should quit he makes the show terrible, interrupting everyone everyday with uhhh duhhhh, viral video, my kid, duhh.

      Delete
    2. I'm assuming you two actually listened to the whole thing, right? I haven't yet.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I was just trolling poor Ope...this IS an actual Opie quote from early in this show though.

      Delete
  5. does 'modern comfort pools' have a facebook page?

    *nudge nudge wink wink*


    (greetz from holland)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There ya go!

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Modern-Comfort-Pools/555859717779197

      Delete
  6. when i download from hulkshare, my browser says it will take 20+ hours to download. I've never had a problem with Mediafire, however. Mediafire only takes a couple minutes. Are you going to be uploading to Mediafire today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am also having issues with hulkshare.

      Delete
    2. Error code says Windows Media Player doesn't support the codec. Oh well, I will catch the show tomorrow when the lovely and talented DALEX downloads it. Back to Joe Rogan.

      Delete
    3. I will have a media fire D/L available in about 5 minutes. Thanks guys.

      Delete
  7. I fucking HHAAAAATTTEEEEE Ari Shaffir! Unfunny piece of shit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opie fucking sucks. During Facebook talk, ohh I made a point, now let me interrupt everyone with unfunny drivel. Opie and Sam should start a show together, it would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a fucking great Idea! just separate the unfunny cunts from the hilarious motherfuckers and we have ONE entertaining ass show on our hands.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Ari, I think his podcast is good too. And I'll take anyone over stupid fucking tom papa. We should start a over/under when Opie brings him in again. (papa, not ari)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Ari too. His appearances aren't as funny as some other comedians but at least he has an interesting perspective.

      Delete
    2. Gonna say Papa will be back either Wednesday or next week sometime.

      Delete
  11. I cannot get today's show but I have to ask, is, at the very least, Jimmy and Anthony funny?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posted to Mediafire and Sharebeast, also a stream link has been added to front page.

      Delete
    2. Oh my God man, thanks! I did not expect you to do that! I feel bad for posting that whining comment. Now I will be able to listen to the show beginning around 3:30 CST. Some lovely entertainment before watching playoff hockey.

      THANK YOU SO MUCH. IT IS TIME FOR A DONATION!

      Delete
    3. Or you could just give this particular show a chance and decide for yourself and skip whatever parts you don't like.

      Delete
    4. Hello Mr. Sererino, my question regarding the humor of Anthony and Jimmy was at the gentleman that was voicing his concerns about some people on the O&A staff that may have been stepping on some of the humor. I was wondering if Jimmy & Ant were making his listening experience pleasurable. I am going to guess that they did and then some!

      Delete
    5. Lol! Those two are like peanut butter and jelly. Ant really should have taken up voice acting or comedy, but he's too busy with radio.

      I liked Ari Shaffir the last time he was on O&A. It's been ages since he's made an appearance.

      Delete
    6. Yeah, Ari is mostly on the west coast but after hearing Rogan's podcast it sounds like Ari's stand-up act has taken off and he is doing well out there on the comedy circuit. Good for Ari, I don't mind his laid back vibe.

      Delete
  12. I am just starting the show at 3:45 cst and I must say that I would love to Anthony's life!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The trailer for that Gravity movie is wicked! Sucks George Clooney is in it though.. he was believable as a Dr on ER but he's hardly believable as an astronaut.

    Just an opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clooney was good in Solaris. He'll be good in this

      Delete