![]() |
| Sam enjoys his breakfast. |
2013-05-22-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-05-22-OA-64K Sharebeast down
2013-05-22-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-05-22-OASS-64K Mediafire
Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.
Jimmy out today. Kick off today on the Opster recollecting about a friend who has passed away and attending their funeral yesterday. Experiences on a planes. Drinking games revisited. Discussion on the tornado events over the past week.
The passing of Ray Manzarek and today we experiment with some rap music.Anthony has discovered a new favorite song.
Troy runs into some problems coming back from Mexico. Wrap up on Bon Jovi vs Justin Bieber.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and for one hour, I wish a tornado would take me away.
Jimmy makes the tonight show last night, on the 'Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda' panel.

You said the show would be up in 2 minutes and by golly, you were on time and on target. Outstanding Marine!
ReplyDeleteI wish sam would get in a car accident of some sort where he didn't die but sustained injuries serious enough to keep him off the show
ReplyDeleteWhy, does he talk a lot today? Poor Sam!
DeleteI haven't even listened I just saw that pic of the ice cream sandwich and wanted to kill him. smug cunt
ReplyDeleteOh that's right. Sam's lovely ice cream sammich. I am wondering if Yimmy makes it in to the show upon his arrival and discusses some celebrity sightings.
DeleteThat ice cream sandwich is a symbol of Sam's ego and smugness. It's barely been eaten away.
ReplyDeleteRight on time, sir! Also, I hope Opester's friend RIP.
Shit show up. Mediafire in a few minutes and I am DONE for today! (ronfez at 3... maybe)
ReplyDeleteI miss Yimmy allready.
ReplyDeleteYESSS!
DeleteSam's trashing of Michael Cera was ironic, he was also explaining himself.
ReplyDeleteHa! I loved that part. Pot calling the kettle black kind of moment. I don't even think Sam realized what he was doing himself.
DeleteOpie the Corpsefondler
ReplyDeleteKAPOOYAW!!! RONFEZ UP
ReplyDeleteThanks man, I loves me some Ronny n Pecker Hicks!
DeleteWhy IS he doing this?
ReplyDeleteWORST INTO MUSIC IVE EVER HEARD GAY
ReplyDeleteI believe you meant 'Intro' and thank you very much. Me and my dad stayed up all night making that.
DeleteI admit I absolutely loathed it for the first few dozen times, but now I do the Gregorio-Antonio-Yimmy intro dance!
DeleteI don't mind it, but when my music is on shuffle and one of these comes on it's so annoying hearing the "GREGORIO!" blasting out of my speakers.
DeleteThat 'Woulda Coulda Shoulda' segment is fucking horrendous and an insult to the successful comedian Jimmy is. It's also the 2nd time I've watched that shitty bit and Jim has been the most manly one on screen.
ReplyDeleteAnd we know you like manly! Enjoy!
Delete