I think Anthony misunderstands diversity. Not only does he not consider it the spice of life, he thinks it has no benefit whatsoever. However, is only focusing on how we handle it by being politically correct, which Jim brought up.
I wonder what Anthony's Jewish neighbors think of diversity when that guido puts up his garish Christmas lights every year (put up by Mexicans). To put it simply for him, how we he like it if every teenage white trash whore he bangs had the same gaudy tattoos? That would get pretty boring for him.
RN, enough of you! Quit over analyzing the fucking show like it's Shakespeare or some shit. I wish Dalex would put a 1 comment limit on you instead of the fucking 7 you post every fucking comment section I check out.
Anthony is talking about how it's diversity for the sake of it, accepting EVERYTHING no matter how meekly it's supported. The so called Melting pot used to mean assimilate and combine different entities but now it's just a hack political slogan which means do whatever the hell you want and you must tolerate it.
If you don't have your own thoughts how about you at least echo something worth saying? I'm being serious when I say you are all dullards, and I take great comfort in my superiority over you. Now kneel before me.
Yeah, but he says diversity, what are we suppose to think? It sounds like anthony hates colored people living in the same country with him. Look Im all for Opie and Anthony talking all the shit they want, but I'm not going to lie, as a colored fan of Anthony, it hurts when he says shit like that. I don't want them to be scrutinized by the public or, anyone, but seriously, what are you suppose to think when he casually says diversity without clarifying by what he means.
For those with a tendency towards uninspired trolling, let me just say that "it's not about you, douche bag". This message board couldn't be any less about about you or your reaction to others on it.
For your own health, be a good netizen and show a little fucking respect towards your fellow posters. How about getting with the program to destroy Opie? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?
The ultimate justice would be for Opie to be taken out by Ant & Jim like Billly Batts was taken out in Goodfellas or Fat Dom in the Sopranos. "Your honour, he had been abusing our ears for years, stifling and interrupting our brilliance, jokes and fun". Case dismissed.
I love how this board is turning into a microcosm of the show itself. R N as Opie, MrSerial is Ant and Roberto can be Jimmy. The rest of us are their bitchy audience telling them they suck.
I, for one, really enjoy reading R N's quite eloquent analysis of the show and bits. At least he puts more thought into it then just a simple "Opie is a hack" (which he clearly he is; I am not refuting that).
That's great an all Daniel Soto, but in the end, that's really all he's saying. I skip the stupid lingo and thesaurus talk, and just get to the point.
Day in, and day out, it's a repetition. They hate the show. We get it. They are tired of hearing how shitty, Ope, Ant, and Jim are, because RN and SerialX have to be exposed to such horrible radio, and now, here were are, having to listen to RN and SerialX bitch on the exact same level the hosts do. In the end, making them just as bad as the hosts.
I'm truly happy we can all have conversation on here and such but fuck, RN, and MSX are just exactly what they think of the hosts. Annoying whiny bitch's.
Theres no way in hell that you guys actually sit through EVERY single show, and then make it the daily chore, to log into this website, JUST to say "OPE AND HIS KIDS AGAIN......OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" Blah Blah.
Everyone truly appreciates what a plain spoken straight shooter you are, really, they do. It makes for a great read. ..moving on to reality...
This may surprise you, but for all your terseness, you haven't actually made any valid points. I've given you better explanations than you deserve (a judgment based on your comprehension of those explanations). No one said they hate the show, or that they are tired of listening to it.
As far as being negative and repetitive goes, nothing will ever be those things more than the Opie and Anthony show. Again, and I feel like I need to repeat everything for you, that doesn't mean it isn't a good show that I enjoy listening to. I don't expect every second to be radio gold. Since you seem to study the posters here, have I ever come on and said "borrrring...zzzz.."? No, I take something and put a little spin on it. You don't seem to get the show. I'm curious to know what your understanding of the show is and what you get out of it. You can start by telling us whether Opie is on your "hero list".
I'm also interested in what you consider whining. Opie talking about haters on Twitter every day is whining because he is on the verge of tears while me pointing that out isn't. I laugh about the things I find annoying on the show.
I've posted plenty of comments about what I like about the show even on segments that other people seemed to hate (ex. Mike Boschetti). I even enjoy slower segments like Nick Offerman and John Lithgow, you know, the type of guest the show probably only takes so Jim can get a picture.
For a message board you read "Every. Single. Day." you don't seem to add much one way or the other. Are there are particular posts or type of posts that you enjoy? You don't even seem to enjoy attacking me. I have fun bashing the show, not so much rebutting you. Maybe your thing here could be bashing me? I just ask that you be creative about it and enjoy yourself. Follow your bliss!
FFS get erock off doing WO, always plays shit we just fucking heard. If you're do WO play shit that hasn't just fucking aired. There's plenty of jocktober shit from past years wtf.
I was looking forward to this years jocktober but it's been really fucking lame. The boys don't seem that interested in it either. Sam fucked it up on day one with the dumb 'fuchitive' bit. I just wanted Opie to shut the fraggle down, drop the bit and start afresh the next day. That would have been funny to see Sam's 'hard work' dismissed and flushed down the shitter. All month it's just been "Quick, squeeze jocktober in if we have to. Who are we doing? Oh their FB page has been fucked up, now it's down.". There have been some good bits admittedly but over all it's just felt formulaic and lacklustre.
Yea agree, luckily jimmy pettengill is one of the funniest impressions jimmy has come up, it's up there with chippah. I am literally howling every time he does that voice.
Yeah jocktober for me has been like horror movie sequels, worse every year. Still, there were some great moments like Jimmy's hate for pettengail coming out
Jocktober couldn't have ended any other way. It is on a day that they knew since...the last Jocktober! There are 3 guys that matter, and the show can't even figure out scheduling for them. Jim even told them the day before he was going to be out early that day, which I'm sure is the first time they heard about that, and they still don't start the segment earlier in the show so that Jim can be there for it. They then reschedule it for NOVEMBER and we get the riveting on-air discussion of who will be on the guest list. How about a little planning and figure out beforehand that you should get someone like Vos in studio. It isn't exactly a new formula.
you actually do have a pretty strong point there RN. i don't see why they had to do it the way they did. i enjoy scott and todd friday, i feel cheated of that. and they could have moved the day they focus on the boys up to the day before jimmy left. clearly it doesn't matter when it is if it doesn't fall in jocktober anymore. and they should already have their comedians scheduled to come in.
but i suppose not of it really matters. i just wish we could get some scorch too.
None of it really matters to me, and I doubt anyone was waiting with bated breath given how the rest of Jocktober shaped up. I know not to expect much, and I'm at the point where I'm enjoying the decline of the show. They are far beyond the line separating spontaneous from planned. They can no longer boast about how they are a great show as a result of not planning when everything falls apart around them from big (road shows) to small (getting all the hosts to even show up for the show).
We should all be more like Nero and play our fiddles while the show burns.
And yes, I need Scorch. Scorch completes me. It isn't like the guy is working, they could easily get him to come in and do a segment on the show or call in. They call Scorch, Scorch pretends to look at his calendar and find a day he is a free, the deal is done. How can they continue to say Roland is such an awesome booker if he can't even get Scorch? Let the poor bastard do a weekly segment or pay him to host "The Shit Show", it could be renamed to the "The Slightly Less Shitty Show" once Scorch is hosting.
Sitting in an office by myself listening to the show at 3am, I actually felt embarrassed for how unbelievably douchey it was when he started screaming. That was the screams of a man desperate for an outrageous 'bit', very similar to a panicked, "HELP ME!". He acts like a rebel with cereal and zero fucks one minute then takes 10 minutes to worry that management may have a problem with 6 boxes of cereal being thrown around a place of employment the next.
And I'm amazed I haven't been blocked from his YouTube or Instagram yet. Or Twitter for that matter, Jim blocked me yet that hack hasn't... makes me think he values his 'numbers' more than actively silencing the "Twitter voice".
But Opie math is simple; bitching = show content without pesky prep. And people wonder why there's so many fucking Opie haters.
I have absolutely no idea, I just noticed when Mike Bocchetti was on that I wasn't seeing the pictures he was tweeting and thought Twitter may have randomly unfollowed like it sometimes does. I went to follow him again to find I was blocked.
I don't even really talk about the show on Twitter, shitting on Bobo is about as show related as I get.
Sometimes I think Roberto just says things for the shock value... We all had a good laugh, but you had better watch out, Opie has a posse, and it doesn't take kindly to criticism.
I almost missed it, but I think Nick Offerman said something about the SubGenius church in his interview, and I have to give him points for that. That is some real early hipster shit and J. R. "Bob" Dobbs would be pleased.
I had it built up in my head that they would be throwing cereal everywhere with reckless abandon and hosing each other down with super soakers filled with milk. I should have known better, nothing is ever as homoerotic as I imagine it to be.
I think Anthony misunderstands diversity. Not only does he not consider it the spice of life, he thinks it has no benefit whatsoever. However, is only focusing on how we handle it by being politically correct, which Jim brought up.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what Anthony's Jewish neighbors think of diversity when that guido puts up his garish Christmas lights every year (put up by Mexicans). To put it simply for him, how we he like it if every teenage white trash whore he bangs had the same gaudy tattoos? That would get pretty boring for him.
please seek medical attention. you have a mental health issue.
DeleteGet a life, faggot
DeleteRN, enough of you! Quit over analyzing the fucking show like it's Shakespeare or some shit. I wish Dalex would put a 1 comment limit on you instead of the fucking 7 you post every fucking comment section I check out.
DeleteAnthony is talking about how it's diversity for the sake of it, accepting EVERYTHING no matter how meekly it's supported. The so called Melting pot used to mean assimilate and combine different entities but now it's just a hack political slogan which means do whatever the hell you want and you must tolerate it.
DeleteIf you don't have your own thoughts how about you at least echo something worth saying? I'm being serious when I say you are all dullards, and I take great comfort in my superiority over you. Now kneel before me.
DeleteRN you belong in a mental institution, you're obsessed, relax my nigga its just a fucking radio show
DeleteYeah, but he says diversity, what are we suppose to think? It sounds like anthony hates colored people living in the same country with him. Look Im all for Opie and Anthony talking all the shit they want, but I'm not going to lie, as a colored fan of Anthony, it hurts when he says shit like that.
DeleteI don't want them to be scrutinized by the public or, anyone, but seriously, what are you suppose to think when he casually says diversity without clarifying by what he means.
RN is gonna pull a Mark David Chapman on Opie one of these days, the crazy fuck
DeleteFor those with a tendency towards uninspired trolling, let me just say that "it's not about you, douche bag". This message board couldn't be any less about about you or your reaction to others on it.
DeleteFor your own health, be a good netizen and show a little fucking respect towards your fellow posters. How about getting with the program to destroy Opie? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?
Haha..
DeleteThe ultimate justice would be for Opie to be taken out by Ant & Jim like Billly Batts was taken out in Goodfellas or Fat Dom in the Sopranos. "Your honour, he had been abusing our ears for years, stifling and interrupting our brilliance, jokes and fun". Case dismissed.
DeleteI love how this board is turning into a microcosm of the show itself. R N as Opie, MrSerial is Ant and Roberto can be Jimmy. The rest of us are their bitchy audience telling them they suck.
DeleteI, for one, really enjoy reading R N's quite eloquent analysis of the show and bits. At least he puts more thought into it then just a simple "Opie is a hack" (which he clearly he is; I am not refuting that).
DeleteThat's great an all Daniel Soto, but in the end, that's really all he's saying. I skip the stupid lingo and thesaurus talk, and just get to the point.
DeleteDay in, and day out, it's a repetition. They hate the show. We get it. They are tired of hearing how shitty, Ope, Ant, and Jim are, because RN and SerialX have to be exposed to such horrible radio, and now, here were are, having to listen to RN and SerialX bitch on the exact same level the hosts do. In the end, making them just as bad as the hosts.
I'm truly happy we can all have conversation on here and such but fuck, RN, and MSX are just exactly what they think of the hosts. Annoying whiny bitch's.
DeleteTheres no way in hell that you guys actually sit through EVERY single show, and then make it the daily chore, to log into this website, JUST to say "OPE AND HIS KIDS AGAIN......OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" Blah Blah.
Every. Single. Day.
Everyone truly appreciates what a plain spoken straight shooter you are, really, they do. It makes for a great read. ..moving on to reality...
DeleteThis may surprise you, but for all your terseness, you haven't actually made any valid points. I've given you better explanations than you deserve (a judgment based on your comprehension of those explanations). No one said they hate the show, or that they are tired of listening to it.
As far as being negative and repetitive goes, nothing will ever be those things more than the Opie and Anthony show. Again, and I feel like I need to repeat everything for you, that doesn't mean it isn't a good show that I enjoy listening to. I don't expect every second to be radio gold. Since you seem to study the posters here, have I ever come on and said "borrrring...zzzz.."? No, I take something and put a little spin on it. You don't seem to get the show. I'm curious to know what your understanding of the show is and what you get out of it. You can start by telling us whether Opie is on your "hero list".
I'm also interested in what you consider whining. Opie talking about haters on Twitter every day is whining because he is on the verge of tears while me pointing that out isn't. I laugh about the things I find annoying on the show.
I've posted plenty of comments about what I like about the show even on segments that other people seemed to hate (ex. Mike Boschetti). I even enjoy slower segments like Nick Offerman and John Lithgow, you know, the type of guest the show probably only takes so Jim can get a picture.
DeleteFor a message board you read "Every. Single. Day." you don't seem to add much one way or the other. Are there are particular posts or type of posts that you enjoy? You don't even seem to enjoy attacking me. I have fun bashing the show, not so much rebutting you. Maybe your thing here could be bashing me? I just ask that you be creative about it and enjoy yourself. Follow your bliss!
I can't be fucked reading R N's comments anymore.
Deleteso is it just a worst-of jocktober or a live show with a worst-of all the mediocrity that was this year's Jocktober?
ReplyDeleteFFS get erock off doing WO, always plays shit we just fucking heard. If you're do WO play shit that hasn't just fucking aired. There's plenty of jocktober shit from past years wtf.
DeleteI was looking forward to this years jocktober but it's been really fucking lame. The boys don't seem that interested in it either. Sam fucked it up on day one with the dumb 'fuchitive' bit. I just wanted Opie to shut the fraggle down, drop the bit and start afresh the next day. That would have been funny to see Sam's 'hard work' dismissed and flushed down the shitter. All month it's just been "Quick, squeeze jocktober in if we have to. Who are we doing? Oh their FB page has been fucked up, now it's down.". There have been some good bits admittedly but over all it's just felt formulaic and lacklustre.
DeleteYea agree, luckily jimmy pettengill is one of the funniest impressions jimmy has come up, it's up there with chippah. I am literally howling every time he does that voice.
DeleteYeah jocktober for me has been like horror movie sequels, worse every year. Still, there were some great moments like Jimmy's hate for pettengail coming out
DeleteJocktober couldn't have ended any other way. It is on a day that they knew since...the last Jocktober! There are 3 guys that matter, and the show can't even figure out scheduling for them. Jim even told them the day before he was going to be out early that day, which I'm sure is the first time they heard about that, and they still don't start the segment earlier in the show so that Jim can be there for it. They then reschedule it for NOVEMBER and we get the riveting on-air discussion of who will be on the guest list. How about a little planning and figure out beforehand that you should get someone like Vos in studio. It isn't exactly a new formula.
Deleteyou actually do have a pretty strong point there RN. i don't see why they had to do it the way they did. i enjoy scott and todd friday, i feel cheated of that. and they could have moved the day they focus on the boys up to the day before jimmy left. clearly it doesn't matter when it is if it doesn't fall in jocktober anymore. and they should already have their comedians scheduled to come in.
Deletebut i suppose not of it really matters. i just wish we could get some scorch too.
None of it really matters to me, and I doubt anyone was waiting with bated breath given how the rest of Jocktober shaped up. I know not to expect much, and I'm at the point where I'm enjoying the decline of the show. They are far beyond the line separating spontaneous from planned. They can no longer boast about how they are a great show as a result of not planning when everything falls apart around them from big (road shows) to small (getting all the hosts to even show up for the show).
DeleteWe should all be more like Nero and play our fiddles while the show burns.
And yes, I need Scorch. Scorch completes me. It isn't like the guy is working, they could easily get him to come in and do a segment on the show or call in. They call Scorch, Scorch pretends to look at his calendar and find a day he is a free, the deal is done. How can they continue to say Roland is such an awesome booker if he can't even get Scorch? Let the poor bastard do a weekly segment or pay him to host "The Shit Show", it could be renamed to the "The Slightly Less Shitty Show" once Scorch is hosting.
DeleteThin Irish Jimmy is eating better, and going to the gym, and trying to avoid some creepy old yank that keeps checking out his sick arse.
ReplyDeleteOpie's stupid cereal fight - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G538j1eQxMQ
ReplyDeleteThe douche chills i got when he started screaming, "Let's do this!!!" ooof
DeleteEven I have to admit that Ope was kinda annoying in that clip. Nothing against the guy but it felt way too forced for me.
DeleteThat cunthole Opie banned me on youtube because I said
Delete"I must have missed this part when I fell into a douche coma"
Sitting in an office by myself listening to the show at 3am, I actually felt embarrassed for how unbelievably douchey it was when he started screaming. That was the screams of a man desperate for an outrageous 'bit', very similar to a panicked, "HELP ME!". He acts like a rebel with cereal and zero fucks one minute then takes 10 minutes to worry that management may have a problem with 6 boxes of cereal being thrown around a place of employment the next.
DeleteAnd I'm amazed I haven't been blocked from his YouTube or Instagram yet. Or Twitter for that matter, Jim blocked me yet that hack hasn't... makes me think he values his 'numbers' more than actively silencing the "Twitter voice".
But Opie math is simple; bitching = show content without pesky prep. And people wonder why there's so many fucking Opie haters.
Roberto you are a wild one! Watch your language sir! Stop being so controversial! Mr Cereal what did lil Jim block you for?
DeleteI have absolutely no idea, I just noticed when Mike Bocchetti was on that I wasn't seeing the pictures he was tweeting and thought Twitter may have randomly unfollowed like it sometimes does. I went to follow him again to find I was blocked.
DeleteI don't even really talk about the show on Twitter, shitting on Bobo is about as show related as I get.
Sometimes I think Roberto just says things for the shock value... We all had a good laugh, but you had better watch out, Opie has a posse, and it doesn't take kindly to criticism.
DeleteI almost missed it, but I think Nick Offerman said something about the SubGenius church in his interview, and I have to give him points for that. That is some real early hipster shit and J. R. "Bob" Dobbs would be pleased.
ReplyDeleteI thought the only thing missing was the melk.
ReplyDeleteI had it built up in my head that they would be throwing cereal everywhere with reckless abandon and hosing each other down with super soakers filled with milk. I should have known better, nothing is ever as homoerotic as I imagine it to be.
Deleteevery day i thank god opie doesn't say melk, berry, or fairy/furry, but that day god decided to abandon me.
Delete