2013-11-05-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-11-05-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-11-05-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-11-05-OA-64K Mediafire St
2013-11-05-OA-64K Mediafire Dl
Opie throws around the old gossip ball around. Caller: There is more to Art Bell then we suspect. More news on the Miami Dolphins suspension. Prepare yourself for a all out race war over the phones. Another mall shooting rocks the U.S. Dennis Falcone drops by to try and be all depressed about it. They discuss insensitive music.
Jimmy Kimmel's "I told my kid I ate all the Halloween candy" bit. Gourmet ice cream sang-witches. Sam has some legendary bad movies.
Preview of Oliver Stone. Fez has another awkward moment. Kanye West is doing something with the confederate flag because he is outrageous. More discussion on slavery and war.
ABADON SHIP! Oliver Stone is late and eventually arrives to an empty room. He is later interview by a Banzai tree.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and hopefully Oliver Stone takes him on a road trip to Dealey Plaza.
As mentioned on today's show:


This post went up about four hours ago and not one Opie sucks comment. I'm proud of you guys.
ReplyDeletePerhaps we're just tired of constantly stating the obvious. ;-)
Deleteif you build it,he will come.
DeleteYou rang...
DeleteThank you. That means almost as much to me as the day my Mom said she was proud of me for not punching the retarded kid at school.
DeleteSorry, Dalex.. I just came out of a coma after yesterday's douche-O-rama. I laughed so hard at no "friends of the show" being in studio that I slipped over, hit my head and, in my unconscious state, swore I heard a guy from '97 still desperate for laughs.
DeleteWon't happen again.. :) xx
I feel misled. I'm about halfway in and have encountered numerous instances of douchiness.
DeleteWe know Ope, we know, you couldn't possibly ever do anything to your kid like hit him or even prank him. Fatherhood has changed you. He interrupted the Kimmel bit a number of times (because of course he has to repeat himself...ad nauseam) to say he could never do that to his kid and that other parents are sick. Check your comedy flowchart Ope, your responses are those of a hole.
As a hilarious bit I was going to suggest Opie replace the silver spoon in his kid's mouth with a plastic one on the next April Fawls day, but now I know he would never go in for that.
I thought for sure the first hour would stir up some controversy. I for one enjoyed everything they said. Even the callers made some sense today. All around a really great show.
ReplyDeleteSweet! I can't wait to listen.
DeleteBob levy really is a desperate fool
ReplyDeleteIt's kinda pathetic, I thought he was about to suck Ant off on LFTC just to try and get back in studio.. thank god he's not even allow in the building. And I doubt he would've been at Ant's if it wasn't for that Beavis Cumia Twitter account inviting him.
DeleteChip petingale prank call to troy quon?
ReplyDeleteOpie sucks
ReplyDeleteSPOILERS: Opie says "nigger" today. Then goes on to repeatedly express his disdain for language censorship, only then to also declare that he doesn't use "that word" ad nauseum. YEEEEEEAHHHHHH!
ReplyDeleteThat whole "debate" was nothing but pablum. They argued for quite some time with a guy over who says nigger more, whites or blacks. I can't wait for the next debate with a 3 year old on whether or not the sky is blue.
DeleteOpie and Anthony make fun of a 68 year old man Art Bell who had the excuse of his back being locked up for not coming in to work yet these two spry 58 year olds don't even have the decency to give their fans a reason on the many days they take off. Yea, it sure is hilarious when Jim makes up an outrageous reason for why one of them is out, but it doesn't excuse what it is.
ReplyDeleteIf we take Art's reasons at face value, here is a man that walked about from a company that was harming his show and causing him to put out an inferior product. Does that ring any fucking bells boys? It is spot on, as you even said, yet you stay with the company for the money. Art had to balls and integrity to walk away (or he is full of shit, but the point is still valid).
Opie is a fucking grandmother.. "I don't say the n-word and I could never joke about eating candy, that's just sick!".
ReplyDeleteJust do your puzzles, nanna.
The dicks left Oliver Stone hanging. They have the right to do so, but they whinged about it for 15 minutes and made a joke out of it. I hope Anthony heard some of his own criticisms of Oliver through his tinnitus and maybe shows up for his own show on time.
ReplyDeleteI guess when you work a whole 4 hours a day there just isn't much wiggle room (unless it comes at the beginning of the show).
The Nigger references are getting tired
ReplyDelete