2013-11-21-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-11-21-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-11-21-OA-64K Zippy
2013-11-21-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-11-21-OA-64K Mediafire St
2013-11-21-OA-64K Mediafire Dl
Kick off on the Morning Mashup and Eminem. Update on the stone flooring. Time for a little cable company bashing. Killer whale documentary "Blackfish". Shaq Balloon. Criss Angel's "Steamroller".
Mike Francesa has an emotional guest. Newly discovered footage of JFK talking about Nixon. Zimmerman's girlfriend may be trying to sue him. News reporter faceplants on live TV.
Lets look at angry horses. Update on Melissa Bachman and more debate on the sport hunting issue. Jimmy is challenged by a caller. Modern advances in airplane technologies.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and hopefully faceplants....on a landmine. NO WAIT.. on a pile of aids needles.
As mentioned on today's show:
I'm expecting nothing more than yet another round of O&A disappointment, but I do appreciate the upload.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks, Dalex!
Yet you download a 4hr program everyday, just to bitch and whine. What a sad pathetic empty life you have.
DeleteHehe. Alright.
Deleteyeah, fuck off. you're downloading this for free. you're stealing a product from someone and complaining that it's not to your liking.
Deleteyour opinion means absolutely nothing you fucking black hole
That really is the worst argument I've seen for not commenting on the show. Even if Opie and Anthony gave away the show for free that doesn't mean you can't express an opinion.
DeleteI'm always amazed that people that have no trouble with piracy get all up in arms dictating what can be said about the party they are stealing from.
How ironic that O&A have "White Knights".
DeleteEl-oh-el!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI can see how you got the nickname "infamous" as you sure as hell tell it like it is and don't care who gets hurt in the process.
DeleteYou've attained a mastery of shit and cum references which I'm sure plays well to your drunk friends, but amongst the sophisticated O&A message board crowd you will not find the same level of acceptance.
Infamous Jason sure told us.
DeleteHOLY FFFFFFFFFUCK!
tss tss tell us how you really feel
DeleteShET uP
DeleteIt's Opie.
DeleteBetter listen to Jason, he has the eyes of a child molester and looks tough as fuck.
DeleteBegone Edgar! You ghost of lower stock.
Deletedoes anyone know what their schedule is next week? have a long road trip on wed and hoping to have at least Tuesday show to pass the time.
ReplyDeleteGoing by their M.O. of the last couple of years, I'll be surprised if they "work" a single day next week.
DeleteThey have never been good about talking about when they are going to take days off even when they know (This is kinda like how they end the show abruptly or used to leave before the last break and go into best-of). I think Opie learned those techniques in broadcasting school. One thing I can predict is that if they don't get the week off they will complain every day about how Sirius is a "ghost town" and that they are the only ones being forced to work.
Deletei'm sure ron and fez will be in
DeleteAnd that will be awesome.
DeleteRonnie B is single-handedly more entertaining than everybody currently on the O&A show.
Ron is so good because he trains every day with a 300 pound albatross around his neck.
DeleteYou mean his body?
DeleteAmazing job you do Dalex. Thanks for all your effort.
ReplyDeleteIt's Melissa Bachman, not Michelle
ReplyDeleteha! thanks Sergio. Fixed it.
Deleteit's like nails on a chalkboard whenever opie goes right up to the line and then pussies out of saying "cunt" or "nigger"
ReplyDeleteOpie can be a such a nigger cunt sometimes.
DeleteGood rant by Chip about the hunter again today. Oh that was Jim? To be honest, it's getting very hard to tell the difference.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing better than O&A interviewing a boring dickbag like Vince Vaughn is Sam Roberts interviewing a boring dickbag like Vince Vaughn.
ReplyDeleteNo to be clear I was not defending anyone. I pay for XM but don't always have time to catch the show while it is on. I have no issue with anyone on here and your assumptions about myself or my "drunk friends". I don't drink, I am far too busy. And Infamous is a nickname given to me when I was much younger. I dont hide my name or my picture. I am no keyboard tough guy let's all be aware of that. I live in West Texas and in real life away from the anonymity of the Internet, I say anything I think and fuck who doesn't like it. Just bored and annoyed with the constant complaining. To be honest it doesn't affect my life whatsoever. Just felt like telling you what I thought of the whining. Not going to argue with anyone. Good bye haters I am going to send a donation to the uploader so I can pay twice to hear O and A. It's only money, blow me.
ReplyDeleteTL;DR
DeleteYawn!
Welcome aboard. Now that I feel like I know you, I kinda do want to blow you.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete