2013-11-25-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-11-25-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-11-25-OA-64K Zippy
2013-11-25-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-11-25-OA-64K Mediafire St
2013-11-25-OA-64K Mediafire Dl
The only morning show working today. Can't stand the Macklemore. Miley Cyruss'susss performance at the AMA's last night. Jimmy arrives late. More discussion on the AMA's. They take a look at Katy Perry's performance.
Elian Gonzalez is the ambassador of national pride. The knockout game is escalating in popularity. Erocks DR. Who tribute. Shaq falls down on live T.V. Sam attempts to explain 'N word' songs and Drake's life.
More Rap music. Alex Jones experiences physical force at a JFK assassination anniversary rally. O&A are thinking about crashing the bash. Dennis Falcone in studio. Alex Jones phones in to discuss his protest. Deathbed confession.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and started from the bottom, but now he's queer.
As mentioned on today' show:
Want to buy a Shaq Ballon or other related O&A shirt? Reddit user DVB1984 has kick ass prints for sale BUY IT

I LIke deNniS fALcOn heS TalOnTeD
ReplyDeleteWe should bond over our mutual admiration of Dennis Falcone.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHe's a fucking genius.
Delete#ShitNobodySays
I <3 Dennis.
DeleteRon from "The Ron Show" had Julian Lennon in studio a week ago. I don't recommend it to anyone as all he did was talk about his music. It was very disappointing to hear Ron play it safe and not bring up the fact that he looks like his Dad and to totally ignore the rumors of an incestuous relationship with his Mother.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think of Ron and Fez? I'd like to read your complete thoughts on that show if you don't mind.
DeleteR&F is my other main show which I started listening to in the last few years, which is also probably something that changed my perspective on O&A. Hearing someone worth interviewing interviewed seriously can actually be entertaining as opposed to spending an interviewing exploring different ways to get the guest's top off (the most common being begging).
DeleteAs for the completely-out-of-place and burden-in-every-single-way Fez, that is an industrial-size can of lunacy best not opened on this board.
I still really like both shows, but Ronnie B. is amazing. It sucks what happened to Shelby and that Fez is a complete hypocrite liar. They need to get East Side Dave back.
DeleteContained in that aforementioned can not to be opened, there is the thought that if you are going to attack Fez you have to attack his master Ron. Ron gave that no-talent a career, and then when he couldn't even carry the lightest of weight Ron kept him on board. If he was really a friend don't you think he would have taken him off the air 7 years ago instead of letting him be ridiculed by listeners, staff, and even Ron? The puppet master is pulling the strings even those that hurt him.
DeleteGood points. I get the sense that Ron is not only a friend of Fez, but an enabler of his behavior too. Todd/Fez has lied to himself to the point where he's become the character that created. Ron sounded really serious about this shit on Friday and seemed like he finally had enough.
DeleteAnother issue I have...trying to restrain self...is that many great people have went through like Shelby and Dave and these people whether as producer or intern carry the show while Fez just sits there. If Ron would get rid of Fez just imagine the money they would have to hire other people. There is something wrong with Ron, maybe something connected with him being an addict, that keeps this weirdness going.
DeleteOccasionally there are moments where Fez comes back and he actually manages to do a decent job like recently and then reverts back into his usual self. He really deserves to be demoted to third mic at least.
DeleteI also disagree entirely with the myth of "Old Fez" or "Fez being back". Unrealistic expectation is another harmful thing being done to him (and I could give a fuck about his well-being) by Ron. His is a one note over-the-top gay character who became much less over-the-top and gay once Todd decided he was really gay.
DeleteListen to when Fez is in peak form as happy Fez. He still really isn't doing anything beyond throwing out the occasional one-liner and does his live reads with a little more enthusiasm (although he still stumbles through them). The guy brings nothing. He doesn't listen to music, he doesn't read books, and he has only ever seen a few movies (mostly Batman related). Those are not even slight exaggerations.
100% dead on with your last sentence which is exactly why I hate Fez so much. He gets paid to sit there and do nothing. On several shows I've listened to, it can almost seem like he was never there until he opens his mouth to do a live read or some bullshit like that. I feel sorry for the fact that his father died and that he's suffered from several heart attacks over the years, but he's also really manipulative too and Ron has let the behavior go on for years. There has to be someone out there that can take Fez's place if he decides to retire for good.
DeleteI still love Ronnie B, and fuckin' like fuckin' Chris Pepper fuckin' Stanley, but I think I am completely over Fez and all of his crybaby, eternal-victim bullshit.
DeleteFriday's show pretty much murdered any tiny bit of hope I had for Fez turning things around and acting like an adult with some sense.
He should be cut loose, pronto.
He is quite for an hour until Ron abruptly says "You've been pretty quiet over there lately Fez" and then Fez comes up with the excuse of the week it becomes "The Advice Show" for awhile. Once in awhile that leads to comedy, always at Fez's expensive, but Ron usually sounds disgusted with him.
DeleteAnother myth is the idea of "poor Fez". He milks his Dad's death in the same way he milks a bad elevator ride for an excuse as to why he isn't doing the show. He isn't a nice guy as he bullies and sometimes outright threatens interns. His only other contribution is attacking someone he hears about on news (no research beyond that) that goes against one of his causes and to then propose a solution which involves taking away freedoms to solve the issue. Ron and the listeners take him apart at this point, and that can be funny, but it doesn't make him likable.
More instances of his manipulative personality. Fez is like a spoiled, overpaid brat. A trained monkey can do his job at this point.
Deletecould be that ron has helped fez so long because of his own history and the people that gave him (or maybe didn't give him) a chance when he really needed it. however, you can tell from the tone of ron's voice nowadays he is COMPLETELY done with fez. it's way different from earlier shows.
Deletefor a long time i thought it was a bit. consider how much time we all spend talking about fez. it really is unique radio. and the more we hate fez, the more we'll talk about him. fez has such dumb opinions on things that it's hard to take him seriously. there's no way he's that dumb, that much of a hypocrite.... i don't fucking get it. and i can't buy that he has such anxieties. he can drive, he has a career, he went to school, he has his own place in new york, he's on a radio show, he has done so many things pre-breakdown that i have seen people with anxiety not be able to do. though i suppose it could come out of the blue like that...
it seems to me fez is always supposed to be the opposite of ron. i can't imagine a drugged out ron with a lil gay sidekick following him along being the nice quiet boy in the corner, but apparently that's how it was... that's what has always seemed strange to me. what the hell was fez doing in those party days?
There is nothing about Fez that is a bit. He is a very stupid person. I can see what you mean by his being able to survive when things like dressing himself and tying his shoes seem like they might be beyond him. He seems to be able to do just enough to show up for work, even though the elevators and bridges on the way are scary. I'm sure he would be living with his parents still if Ron hadn't given him a career.
DeleteAfter Ron badgers him into talking he usually goes with some half-understood news story connected, says something ridiculous, and then immediately loses steam. A bit would be a smart person taking a ridiculous positions and using his intelligence to defend it, Fez is not that person. I've never even seen a hint of that in him. There is no real back and forth, he gets questioned and then acts like nothing happened before moving on to repeat the same point. Ron has called him on that many times, and he usually breaks down and says he didn't understand what was being explained to him.
What was he doing during the party days? Ron has said things before like Fez never confronted him about having a problem, so I don't think Ron has any loyalty to him in that sense. Another question is what is he doing the other 20 hours of the day when the show isn't on? It isn't enlightening himself or doing show prep.
If you want to see a bit like this done well, listen to Phil Hendrie.
As for Ron's problem, he never really talked about some crazy bottom where he lost everything or that someone intervened. I don't even think he had a real problem, at least not compared with Opie's. I hear tell that the Opester was all about the peruvian flake in college. I think he even did weed.
DeleteI take Ron being fed up with Fez like Opie being fed-up with an un-emptied trash can in their studio. They are going to bitch about it but never actually do anything about it.
someone on reddit linked to a news story that said ron's 10 year old daughter ate some drugs of his and was sent to the hospital. ron was then put on probation and took a rehabilitation program.
Deleteapparently... i'd call that a good bottom. his family probably fell on him like a ton of bricks at that point. but yeah, it's a weird dynamic. fez never intervened, and he still doesn't. didn't visit ron in the hospital with the whole burst appendix thing. fucking crazy.
What a fucking scumbag Fez is. I'll never look at him the same way again. My hatred for him has intensified even more. He's a substandard human being.
Deletei'm pretty sure fez put his cat down just because.... well, 50% sure because that's what ron and pep say. but pep is drunk and ron sticks to any lie he tells so it's impossible to tell. i missed the show where that info was actually revealed.
Deletefez is pretty scummy. i remember a couple times where he yelled at some female callers that were supporting him and they justifiably turned on him. fez destroyed himself.
Ron said it the other day, at some point Fez became family to him. They're clearly very close in some respects and I get the impression that Ron see's Fez as a man down who he won't leave behind.
DeleteFez is so frustrating to listen to. I flip between really liking him when he's on form to utter loathing for him when he's at his worst. I see a lot of similarities in the way he acts to my girlfriend's mother who also had depression for many years.
I had never heard that, but then again, I know next to nothing about Ron other than he seems to be married and talks about having kids, although it isn't clear if they are young or adult children. According to the article, in 1995 his 10 year daughter ate roofies. That is a bottom of sorts, but think of how much worse it would have been if he had known Anthony at that time? A woozy 10 year old that won't remember anything? Anthony would be all in that.
Deletehttp://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1995-07-01/news/9507010300_1_bennington-correct-dosage-pretrial-intervention
I can't believe the show is live. I'll eat my shit hat if they don't spend at least 20 minutes talking about how they are the only ones working this week. The reasoning as to why they are there is the best part, it isn't "we are working when other does because we love radio so much" it is always "we are working when no other show does because the mean guys in management made us".
ReplyDelete"The Ron Show", on their own damn channel so that is at least one show I know they are aware of, is always on and even records segments for some holidays when Ron can find time in between doing 3 radio shows.
An entire weekend on footage from Dallas and these unprepared dicks watched one clip?! Why is it that Sirius isn't willing to waste money on this show again? They waste an entire break complaining about the attack on free speech (plus many breaks on many shows throughout many weeks) then attack Alex because he's out actively taking on authority, the same authority whose ass Jim kisses, fighting the restriction of free speech. But they thought he was protesting JFK.. of course, because this show does zero homework. Hate Alex all you want, he works harder than this show ever has or ever will. Fuck sake, a single live show and these assholes almost have to take 2 weeks off.. Alex broadcasts live on a sidewalk in Dallas for 2 days plus countless hours of live streaming in the rain. They could should an ounce of respect, wouldn't kill them.
ReplyDeleteJim proved during that Alex phoner how uninformed and unwilling he is to even listen to another point of view. People that are open to other points of view don't ask stupid fucking questions then "ugh.. ugh" through the answer. I'm glad Alex treated him like a moronic baby.
"I used to be a conspiracy theorist".. DID YA, JIM?!?! Shut up.
alex may sling a lot of shit, but he slings it further and harder than anyone else. is that what you're saying?
Deletei'd agree with that. he's a hard working entertainer. nothing he says is to be taken seriously, remember that. he's an entertainer first. he doesn't believe most of what he says. I live in austin, i've listened to c2c, i've paid attention to these guys and all they see is the dollar signs attached to this conspiracy form of entertainment. they don't care if people take it seriously or not.
On a business level, I respect what Alex Jones does, but I completely agree with BlackIrish. Alex is a salesman/pitchman first just like with a lot of people in the media. Just look at those Moneybomb events he does. Conspiratainment is an accurate word.
DeleteAlex Jones is a twat
DeleteThis video has a point. Notice the pattern.
Deletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
Alex Jones endures hardship to bring us the truth. As he stated on the O&A show, he was offered a free 1 year trial to join the Illuminati and he turned it down. On second thought, maybe he should have joined them and brought them down from the inside, but hindsight is 20/20.
DeleteDisclaimer: I don't follow conspiracies and while previously aware of him, I mostly know him from the show.
Hahahahahaha! He had to drink Tangy Tangerine in order to be admitted into the elusive Illuminati/Bilderberg Group.
DeleteWith all the government documents Alex Jones supposedly has, I'm surprised he hasn't gotten killed by now or ended up like Edward Snowden.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62My17nDhtI
Jones has said on the show that the reason he hasn't been killed is that he's well known, speaks out, and would be made a martyr so the BAD GUYS can't kill him because that would expose their BAD GUY schemes.
DeleteIt's flawless logic.
No high profile rabble rouser has ever been assassinated by the powers that be...
I mean if people like that got killed there would be movies and national holidays about those people right?
If the BAD GUYS killed a rebel, people would totally freak out and like worship the guy like he was the son of god or something...
That's why it's never happened. Not even once.
.....
Alex Jones is a twat.
Wow. What an ass clown.
DeleteDoes Australia have any good conspiracies or are they mostly all global conspiracies at this point?
DeleteAlex Jones: "Aaaaahhhh Abraham Lincoln released cane toads and rabbits in Australia as a form of biological warfare. Once the blacks were freed in the US the plan was to abduct the aboriginal people to create a new class of slaves."
...and this is why you can't have dialogue about Alex or the like, because everyone goes into 'Alex is an actor fuck him' mode making everything pointless.
DeleteI have many, many issues when it comes to Alex but one thing that's undeniable is that he pushes a lot of shit into the mainstream that the MSM would never cover and try to ignore at any chance they get. A lot.
And no, RN.. there's nothing interesting about Australia, we are unimportant in the grand scheme. Possibly our most interesting 'conspiracy' is the Port Arthur shooting in 1996.. a mass shooting by a nutcase on antipsychotic meds used to take all of our guns. But that'd never happen in the States. Wait.......
Point taken, though I still have issues with that appearance he made on Piers Morgan's show many months back. There were concerns that he was going to make the 2nd amendment supporters look bad with his ranting. I'd honestly rather listen to Michael Savage than Alex Jones any day of the week as much as I don't like the media either.
DeleteRon and Pepper from the r&p show are way off about BLU ecigs being good
ReplyDeleteBLU sucks and its all about rechargeable fruity looking e vapes if you wanna get a hit of nicotine
I REALLY wish they could have talked about Friday's Ron & Fez show.
ReplyDeleteHoly fffffffuck that would have been great.
Dr Who is awesome fuck them
ReplyDeleteNO!!!! IT'S NOT FUCKING AWESOME U SHIT HEAD!!!!! as u can tell by now I do not care for dr.who
DeleteDr Who is for teenage girls and overweight producers of radio shows. Fuck you and fuck Dr Who.
Deletei'm not a fan.... i've watched the first two seasons so far on netflix, didn't work for me. it's pretty corny.
DeleteProduction wise, it gets much better when Steven Moffat takes over as showrunner. I haven't seen much of Season 7 but still enjoyed the special for what it was. Rose was a terrible character btw.
DeleteI don't see anything wrong with like stuff like Dr. Who or Game of Thrones as long as you're not gonna be an asshole cunt fanboy/fangirl about it and that would go pretty much anything with a fanbase.
DeleteOn a further note, these are the absolute worst fans of anything I've ever heard of. Be glad Erock has never admitted to being a brony anywhere.
Deletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj11mL200qY
I watched an episode of Dr Who once. A trash can ate a man. If I ever get beyond that I may find it in me to give it another try. One hard part is finding a good starting place. With something like Star Trek, I know to start with the original series and I know to stop with everything that came after that especially if it involves a holodeck.
DeleteI'd love to hear about Bronies, but Stern and Robin are worse. When I listen to Robin I get that feeling that she is what Fez's role was intended to be and that makes me grateful he doesn't talk.
Delete