2013 November 20 - Dominick Cruz & Ricardo Lamas

2013-11-20-OA-64K Sharebeast

2013-11-20-JNS-64K Advice Show
2013-11-20-OA-64K Mediafire St
2013-11-20-OA-64K Mediafire Dl

 


Erock is missing. The office elevator is out of service. There is a new stone lobby and some other major repairs. CNN will discuss the "N WORD" with a Major League Baseball player. Anthony's theories turns into race rant. Jim Norton interview with the Huffington Post. A unions low blow to MMA fighters. 

The Rob Ford clip of the day gets derailed as magician/douche bag Criss Angel levitiates Shaq. Extended discussion on the Shaq magic hour.

The online app still sucks. Geroge Bush is now an artist. Racist Family Feud contestant. 

Back to the Rob Ford clip of the day. The Today Show interview. A 1950's PSA video on the Homosexual. Woman's period PSA. A dead guy on google earth. Bikini girl poops in a garage. 

Jim hosts the advice show today. He gives Sam advice on how to be more likable. It doesn't work. 

As mentioned on today's show:










Dominick Cruz & Ricardo Lamas

17 comments:

  1. 20 minutes in, and there's already been bitching about not getting a company event or raises, George Zimmerman talk, and now the racial babble is firing up.

    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

    (It's good thing we have that genius, Opie, there to guide and move the show along. Oh, wait.......)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, without Opie the racial babble would have started 5 minutes in and lasted 20-30 minutes longer.

      Delete
  2. Which is less entertaining: MMA people or dipshit porn stars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Trick question, Opie is less entertaining.

      If I had to choose, I would go for the porn star since they are crazier. I'd rather listen to a whore-bag bathe the Bobes while his chode gets hard than listen to Jimmy take a punch.

      Delete
  3. Anthony doesnt let the callers talk he turns there mikes down and and talks over them.The only way a guyy can hate a race so much and have nothing to do with them is if a women he loved went and fucked a black

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, deja vu over the homosexual and retard audio

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is Ho-pie's big issue with David Blaine?? Coming form the world's biggest hack, I find it amazing that he has the nerve to hate on someone who's actually good at their craft.
    uuuuuuhhhh....uuuuuuhhhh.horrendous....HOLD ON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ant's anger is so blind these days that a guy who calls to agree with him gets yelled at. Bitching that caller's diction wouldn't be acceptable for employment despise the fact that, not only was the caller finishing work, but he isn't calling the fucking show looking for a job.

    Between Ant's race shit, Op's Rob Ford shit and Jimmy ranting at varied dumb shit as well as the collective management shit.. this show is getting extremely exhausting and completely void of entertainment. They like to say the shit app is driving people away but I can't see why people would put up with it just to listen to these anger filled race rants daily.

    And you can't raise this to any of them because they just bitch you out then block you. What a bunch of bitter motherfuckers they've become.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These guys may just be suckers when it comes to picking a company to work for, staff, and their personal management. There are plenty of examples in each of these categories. How long have we been hearing about how bad Bob Eatman (eat man, what is he a cannibal or sumtin?) is as an agent? If he are saying "he is weak and should be fired on the air" maybe that is what he should do.

      I wish I had an agent that could get me some righteous bucks.

      Delete
    2. It all comes down to their sheer laziness and total lack of drive to better the show. They complain about Bob yet never seem to try getting a better agent, they complain about SiriusXM and all the broken promises yet continue to sign SiriusXM contracts based on more empty promises, they complain that they can't do bits anymore and can't have live events and can't have chicks fucking on stage and can't do all these fucking different things except have Ant rant and rave about how entitled people ruin everything yet they never lift a finger to further their show.. it's hypocritical and fucking annoying.

      Oh but they did come up with a live event they aren't allowed to do.. well shit, give these hard workers a month of holidays.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Your point being... You are defending them? You agree they suck but we shouldn't bother talking about it? Anyone reading the comments "every day" in addition to "day after day" has had ample opportunity to read explanations on why people post on this board. If you can't grok the reasons, it is your own damned fault.

      By the way, if you really cared about O&A you should think twice about downloading their "free" content.

      Oh, and I like how you weave cum references throughout your attack. I love cum.

      Delete
  7. RN, and MSX, don't you guys ever just get tired of posting the same stuff though? I'm not even trashing you about it, as i don't see the point in it and it's not particularly "mature". But, surely, you two are smart guys. So, does it not strike you odd that you post every day, basically saying the same things over and over, but just a tad different depending on the subject?

    I've bitched once or twice about you two already, but now i just don't care as much about it to bash. I'm just a bit confused. I'm fine with you guys listening, not that you need my permission, just strikes me as odd that you guys keep beating a dead horse every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are only 12 notes in music. Do musicians ever get tired of playing those same 12 notes? Of course not, they continually rearrange them to make great music (with the exception of Nickelback). A bit of stretch, I know, but I like to think I create beautiful variations of hate, and Opie is my muse.

      To get serious, if you ever repeat myself without variation you can feel free to let me know as I'm bound to slip up now and again. For one who can detect redundancy so well, do you not see it in the show itself? They repeat entire breaks nearly word for word, and you don't even have to go deep as they typically get quite redundant over the course of a single show (see Jim on hunter lady). That said, I only bring it up because redundancy, as you see it, seems to bother you. I don't really bash them for telling the same stories over and over since I know they have 4 hours to fill and typical listeners don't listen to a full show so it may be new to them.

      By the way, I like you best when you don't care.

      Delete
    2. some musicians can create great music with those 12 notes. Some make annoying pathetic noise...just like you.

      Delete