2013-11-12-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-11-12-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-11-12-OA-64K Zippy
2013-11-12-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-11-12-OA-64K Mediafire St
2013-11-12-OA-64K Mediafire Dl
Its fucking cold in New York City. Didn't get enough ABBA yesterday? Technical issues - Please stand by. Mars attempts to repair the phones. New York Daily News has the most horrific picture ever. The Amy Robach story.
Anthony hates Neil Young. They try to convince him otherwise. Anthony sings the Rooster in his basement. Somehow they end second break on tree forts. They take a quick look at a white supremacist video.
Tom Papa in house. They talk about old radio and returning tapes to Blockbuster.
Mike Boccehti makes his triumphant return to the show. He teaches us how to believe in ourselves.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show. Anthony sings, 'here comes the douchbag'.
As mentioned on today's show:
Not enough O&A - Check out Steven Knights playlist on YT RIGHT HERE!

Jim almost had me on "specicitify", but then I remembered he left high school early to matriculate in rehab.
ReplyDeleteSome good riffing on the homeless makeover. Opie naturally goes right to how viral the video went, Jim goes for a multitude of shit jokes before being outraged at the "breaking of anonymity" of his 12 step cult, and Anthony is cruel, but at least he got some actual jokes in (the tinfoil blocks the radio waves).
ReplyDeleteI was about to make the observation that he looks like Opie's Dad to me, but then I realized "Dad" didn't need to be in there.
Get a fucking life, R N. Cunt.
ReplyDelete"I never had a life. I don't even know what life is."
Delete"Have you?"
"...had what you'd call a life."
- Charles Manson
roses really doesn't have any shoulders.....
ReplyDeleteR N you fucking stink..every fucking day with your inane bullshit..I wish Dalex would block you from commenting
ReplyDeleteI wish Dalex would kill you in your sleep. With my second wish (am I correct that you think Dalex is a genie that grants wishes?) I would wish for more wishes and most of those wishes would involve desecrating your rotten corpse.
DeleteR N is an over analyzing bag of shit. Who gives a fuck what you have to say anymore, take your cop out Charlie Manson quote and your retarded clown avatar over to yelp and go fuck yourself.
ReplyDeleteHe's like the bobo of comment section...he won't go away
DeleteWhat does any of that even mean? I could get on board with fucking myself, but I'm confused about the rest. Cop out quote? Retarded clown? Go to Yelp?
DeleteHow about you would put on your magic shoes and dance on the moon and then have breakfast on Mars... I can hurt your feelings with nonsense too, how about them apples?
My posts aren't about me, or others, although I've taken the bait a few times especially on a slow topic day like today. Why can't you focus on the show itself? I'm starting to feel like a shiny pinwheel that has drawn the attention of the slower witted fans of the show.
Since you lack the ability to contribute in a meaningful way, why don't you give me an example of a post you really liked reading so I can get a sense of what you are doing here? I like reading other opinions of the show that are funny and creative.
If you guys don't like what he has to say be an adult and don't read it. You're no better than people who complain to management because they don't like what they hear instead of turning the channel off. There's no rule that says we have to lap the shows ass. And just because tongues aren't accepting a keister doesn't mean he doesn't like the show. I'm pretty sure RN is smart enough to not listen to something he doesn't like. Quit trying to parent these comments it's nauseating.
DeleteIf RN was indeed "the Bobo of the comment section", that would imply Dalex is filling him full of false hope over and over again for nothing more than a few weak laughs before letting him out in public with a ton of sexual frustration and a raging mini dick so he can chat up 15yo girls.
DeleteThink about it.
RN please leave
ReplyDeleteAnthony looks like a fucking asshole singing karaoke with a gun on his hip. I'm all for gun ownership, but why the fuck is this guy so paranoid?
ReplyDeleteyou could have probably just stopped with "anthony is an asshole"
DeleteLEAVE RN ALONE!
ReplyDeleteWow how these comments have changed. I remember how the majority of people used to bitch about Papa every time he was on, I come here today full of hope with a spark in my eye and a skip in my step that for once most people would all be on the same level only to find that isn't the case. How disappointing.
Please excuse me, I have a 4 millionth music break to get to.
My dick. Suck it.
R N is a loser faggot who has nothing in his life so he takes great pride and pleasure in pointing out all those lil subtleties of the show we may have missed. Fuck him. Self-congratulatory cunt.
ReplyDeleteYou're totally better bitching about him daily. You dumb cunt.
Delete