2013-11-15-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-11-15-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-11-15-OA-64K Shit Show
2013-11-15-OA-64K Mediafire Dl
2013-11-15-OA-64K Mediafire St
Plenty of pussy to eat at home. Even more Rob Ford news. The show gets derailed when OP informs us that management wants $350,000 for the O&A 20 Anniversary event. Quick break to clear the air.
Second hour. They get back into the Rob Ford situation. His new video is out today. Charles Barkley discusses the "N" word.
Dr. Steve in studio to promote prostate cancer awareness by showing us his prostate simulator. After the break John McGinley drops by to discuss his career and movies.
Iliza Shlesinger in studio to discuss her comedy and other comics. Bobo finds his way onto the show to conspire with Colin about the road trip and tries to take Iliza on a date.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and eats absolutely no pussy at home.
As mentioned on today`s show:
![]() |
| John McGinley |
![]() |
| I think this is her. Is it? fucking guests with hard to spell names. |
![]() |
| Dr. Steve. |








Iliza Shlesinger was the first comedy show I went to, very funny and what a cutie! I look forward to hearing her. <3
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing about her is that she always keeps her head warm whether she is doing radio or fingering an asshole.
DeleteI was turned off by her rude treatment of Bobo. He was just trying to do some pussy diving, and she shut him down. If a radio star like Bobo can't seal the deal what chance do the rest of us have?
I wonder how much they could make doing a podcast? Obviously it would have to be ad-supported, but I would gladly pay for a subscription to their podcast. I just couldn't afford to do the XM service just to listen to them anymore. I stopped listening to XM for music once Pandora/Slacker/etc... and LTE service became a thing.
ReplyDeleteIt would allow them to be doing things like a video element, a better website that is 100% in their control... I think it would be great.
It isn't all about the money to them...it is also about underage pussy (pussola in the biz). Those are the only two things it is about, and they have them.
DeleteThey aren't going to walk away because their studio is too small or the online stream drops out as long as they get paid. They are going to cash their check and bitch about it for entertainment value and to get the listeners on their side while making it seem like they are doing something about it. Besides, many of their problems are of their own making, and those would become even more glaring without a full-time staff and support system behind them.
For all my good natured joshing at the expense of the boys, I think the show is acceptable as it is. From a listener's perspective, I'm not sure a podcast would be a great leap forward. I don't really care about seeing outrageous stunts or seeing a naked girl in studio that Jimmy is desperately trying to fuck.
yeah, i'll agree with that last statement. they want pussy for the show, and it's just mind numbingly boring and tedious for the audience. who the fuck cares about that shit over the radio or on a podcast? there's no doubt that their podcast would be filled with women of lower stock.
Deleteand the stunts, meh. for me it was always about the stream of comics they had coming in. the golden age for me was before the death of patrice. after that, all the other comics kind of went their separate ways. even vos rarely comes in.
i was thinking about it waiting on the bus, and if they had a monthly subscription fee to a frequent podcast that was perhaps $5/month and only 10k fans followed them to podcast, they'd be making 600k a year. probably a hit for money, and they'd have to pay staff and other things but that's with complete freedom.
Deletetruly, i wouldn't mind a pittance like 5 bucks a month. i only listen to OA and RF. i have no need for satellite radio, and i listen to it downloaded on my pc or ipod. i PREFER what i download here because it has no commercials and i can't pause or fast forward.
the show might be very different as a podcast, but maybe in a good way. maybe it would be more infrequent or shorter, i dunno. but if they had taken other guys under their wing and had grouped their podcasts with the comedians they had, they would have had a very good meaty product to offer.
i'm kind of stunned that the company would ask a cool million to throw an event for their 20th anniversary. and is that to throw it or is that to have the "rights" to throw it? is that common practice? holy shit.
Anthony loses more than that in a few weekends of gambling. You also have to figure his mortgage, taxes, his posse, his value to teenage girls, and out of court settlements of statutory rape cases.
DeleteAll numbers and thoughts about how the business works are wild speculation. The only thing I think is a given is that they will make a lot less money, have a lot less support, and have to do a lot more work to keep the show going at the level it is now.
I didn't understand the explanation of the event thing at all (I blame them for that). Sirius wanted it but wants them to pay $1M for it?Aside from all the questions like why they would be expected pay anything, what could possibly even cost $1M? Are they proposing to hire all union prostitutes for Jim? They could bring in some scab (in a few senses of the word) hookers for a lot less.
Of all the things Opie says he saw coming, and he used to talk about how satellite radio was going to be in trouble because of online radio, he should have got in early on podcasts and formed a podcast network. Imagine all the friends of the show that now have podcasts that would be under their network. They got caught flat footed in their complacency. Of course, I'm seeing this after the fact, but I've never claimed to be anything more than half full of shit on my best days while Opie is the radio prognosticator of prognosticators.
Deletewell, it is saying so after the fact, but i always got excited by the prospect of them going online. that idea started rolling around maybe 08, and i always believed in it.
Deleteperhaps the reason why is because i always downloaded the show once they got to satellite. the old days i had to catch it when i could on a fucking radio, but in the internet age you could have it at your convenience. and the show was doing well pirated. i know putting a price on it changes things, but i believe that it was the convenience of having the full show right there for you. i never understood their shackling themselves to "drive time", i don't understand their idea of staying in the mornings because the news is "fresh"....
nobody comes to them for fast breaking news. and they more than often miss the boat on news because it continues breaking throughout the day. seems to me, if news is what you want, you should get it at the end of the day.
I was a bit surprised recently by something Anthony said, I forget what it was exactly, but it was something about the afternoon slot being a lesser one than mornings. They aren't at the top of the mountain, and they don't have the power to push Stern off, but they are waiting just below waiting for him to stumble and fall off.
DeleteI didn't realize they were still so hung up on having prestige (which may ultimately be more about money than respect) in the radio world. Knowing that, it feels like they are just holding on to what they have without working to advance. Say what you want about Stern, but he is a hustler, maybe not so much in radio anymore, but he has a high profile outside of it in TV these days.
In hindsight, their awareness of their position is also a bit obvious, and they've always wanted to be Stern and have always attacked top shows in other markets especially those in the NY market they got kicked out of such as Nick Cannon and David Lee Roth and they recently made comments about Elvis Durant.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDo yourselves a favor and start today's show @ 00:18:17. 'bout sums the opening 18-minutes up. FUUUUUHK!
ReplyDeleteI'm an annoyance. With that in mind, what time frame are you expecting before the Shit Show goes up?
ReplyDeleteIt takes longer to edit "The Shit Show" due to the high levels of hazardous waste involved.
DeleteHere is a photo of Dalex's editing room.
http://www.vtekusa.com/wp-content/uploads/clean-room-website1-1024x702.jpg
Dr. Steve is a cuckold, a tax cheat, and a quack. Can't he be arrested under the RICO act for transporting a fuckable replica of his own ass across state lines?
ReplyDeleteit's the mold of a terminally ill patient that he left gaping and unconscious.
DeleteDr Steve's penis is such a sensitive medical instrument that it can detect a single cancer cell on the surface of a prostate. He's a real proponent of early detection.
Deletewhen Anthony says "lib" it makes me sick and lowers my opinion of him.
ReplyDeleteHe isn't even a good Republican. If there was a political party whose platform was that people should erect walls around their property, stockpile weapons, and yell at black people to stay out of their neighborhood, he would affiliate with them.
DeleteAnthony is so out of touch with reality that it's amazing. He sounds like a paranoid crazy person. I can't believe that I used to worship this guy.
Deletealso why doesn't he call out every guest that's a Hollywood "lib" if he's such a honest person and the only one telling it how it is.......pussy
ReplyDeleteOpie thought it there was another R in prostate.............................I can't take it anymore
ReplyDeleteJimmy on Kamau Bell's show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXqBNp5aIDQ
ReplyDeleteI get way too focused on his facial expressions. He would have had a great career in silent movies with all the mugging. Which reminds me, he was in an old timey style short movie with Lewis Black (probably old news to any diehard listeners).
Deletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMzOYCUmw9c
Yea, Sidesplitters.. I've seen it a few times.
DeleteBobo..ewww...douche chills
ReplyDeleteWhy does Opie think that they are "drastically underpaid"? Not trying to bitch, just asking. Is it just because Stern makes so much more?
ReplyDeleteMaybe because Ant only has one fake dinosaur in his yard.
DeleteIt may just be they are making what they were in their heyday when they were on terrestrial and syndicated.
DeleteA niggas gotta eat...Anthony's taxes are $25K a year, and he just dropped $30K on fake teeth. With the uncertainty surrounding their next contract he has had to put off the chin reduction surgery he so desperately needs.
By the way, that $25K in taxes seems crazy when you first hear it, but then I realized it is only 10 times more than what I pay, and I'm pretty sure his house is worth quite a bit more than 10 times mine is, that he lives in a much better neighborhood, and is in an area of the country where property is much more expensive.
I think I just crossed a stalker line, but I searched for "Anthony Cumia house" and came up with the following link. I'm also off with the numbers since I think that number is for half the year, but a total of $40K is still not that crazy to me. All the schools in his area have a 9 or 10 score while all the ones in mine have a 2 or 3. You would think that is a whiteness scale.
Deletehttp://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/anthony-cumias-house/
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/29-Horseshoe-Ln-Roslyn-Heights-NY-11577/31089153_zpid/
Think about like this. If they did a podcast it would be a big chunk of money for them. Housing a site with as much bandwidth as they would need would cost them about 10 k a month. Also a place in the city to host the show, also staff, and it would be a year or so before they would get advertising. I.am sure it's way cheaper to do it this way. And if it was a subscription service what would stop someone from pirating that? I guess you could make an app but that again is money. So the major profit for the show would be in advertising. I would love to see them do a live show streaming through an app and podcast. I would pay a premium price hands down just because I like the show. I hate myself for saying this but... Shinklebout it.
Delete