2013-11-08-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-11-08-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-11-08-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-11-08-OA-64K Mediafire St
2013-11-08-OA-64K Mediafire Dl
Anthony on Redeye last night. A Facebook photo gets a basketball coach fired. They discuss thew new grading system in school. Old O&A photos. Dennis Falcone drops by the studio to talk about music and Christmas shopping.
A new COKELOGIC animation hits youtube. Lady Di phones but there is a problem with her phone line.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford pretty much insane. Hes got another video with him threatening to kill someone. A plethora of WWE celebrities are sending him challenges. More on the Jay-z situation.
Barbecue day starts and they eat pulled pork and chocolate cake.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and we find out his head is actually a pulled pork sandwich.
As mentioned on today's show:
Rob Ford, what's he stealin cars or sumthin?
ReplyDeleteDouble bumpers chippah!
Delete2 retards and Jimmy telling listeners who don't give a fuck how he can't have BBQ and cake so he doesn't ruin his AIDS like figure.. cool.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU, MR DALEX! xox
I wonder if anyone has ever sat the boys down and explained that just because you admit something it doesn't make it acceptable. They rely heavily on their miscalculation of how endearing they are. It works in some cases, like ChipJim making obviously bad jokes, but there are many more cases where it doesn't. Like when they say the listeners hate us eating on the radio. No amount of admitting that is going to be an acceptable defense, much like "yea, I raped her" will ever be an acceptable defense of rape. They should be more discreet with their consumables like Mike Francessa.
DeleteJimmy indulged, I retract my comment and I'll go fuck myself.
DeleteEnjoy you daily dose of moose cock you self righteous arm chair DJ cocksucker
DeleteWatch your fucking language, you pissy little jizz stain.
Delete:D
No shit show?
ReplyDeleteIf we're lucky.
DeleteThe Shit Show is headed towards obsolescence. Opie and Anthony, being clever fellows, are slowly making the main show shittier in an attempt to put Samtime Roberts out of business.
DeleteFuck off
DeleteI will have the Shit Show up later, much later, if anyone has a link or an upload, now would be a great time to practice file sharing.
DeleteHello sir. Any chance that "later, much later" will be today?
DeleteShit show for Friday - http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/63259690/file.html
DeleteBobo, Lady Di, Colin Quinn... Sounds like heaven to me
ReplyDeleteThey're so worried about being late to all the good topics? So that's why they WON'T move to afternoons but all they talk about now is what Ron and fez talked about yesterday....seems like bullshit at its finest
ReplyDeleteOnly 60 more days left and I don't have to read these comments anymore.
DeleteDALEX, are you done at year end?
DeleteYep. My term in office is ending. Don't worry, there will be an election soon.
DeleteThank you for your service.
DeleteHow will they ever be able to talk about music from 20 years ago in the afternoon?
DeleteI vote that we amend the constitution to abolish term limits and hereby nominate Dalex as 'President for Life'. I don't always agree with him on everything, notably his pro-Opie stance, and I think he poisons our youth by spreading the Shit Show, but he keeps the uploads running on a tight schedule. Long live Dalex.
it seems like these blogs and the people that post them only last about a year or so.... mothergoose had some serious endurance.
DeleteDon't most commit suicide? At least Dalex is getting out with his life.
DeleteYou almost sound happy to leave, Dalex. Don't be happy to leave, Dalex. We love you, Dalex. We love you.
DeleteI love you, Dalex.
GTAJ posted for about a year. Didn't he, RN?
DeleteWHO ARE YOU?!
I second MrSerialX. RN is quite the enigma. You type just like GTAJ did with his blog posts.
DeleteI'm an enigma wrapped in hate for Opie (or am I?). I'm definitely not someone else masquerading under the clever moniker of RN.
DeleteDid Dalex ever give a reason for leaving? It is incomprehensible enough that someone would create this site, but it is somehow even more so that they would walk away from it. Did he create it as a way of doing penance for something? "Dear God, let me beat this rape charge and I will spread the joy of O&A for exactly one year." It sounds like a bad deal, but the Devil wanted him to create a Stern site so he took the lesser evil.
More to the point, could we entice him back with the promise of riches?
But Dalex, where will everyone fuck off on a show they don't pay for, and aren't forced to listen to?
DeleteAs always, I respect syndication underground.
GTAJ actually did more than a year helping out some other uploaders, but ran his blog for a year.
DeleteI left to to the community to self moderate the comments over the year, because this is the place they could go to be honest, and I built it for them...for you. Otherwise, it has been an awesome year and it has been a lot of fun doing this.
But, with this blogs popularity will undoubtedly attract consequence. Eventually they will shut it down, remove the links and destroy the archive. Obviously I don't want that to happen so, I picked one year as an ending point and then we sail off in obscurity.
Also, my wife has been on my fuckin ass about getting my drivers license next year.
RN - I'm not pro-OPIE - I'm pro show. I like all the people on it, even Sam. The only reason I didn't use Anthony as a header, was well, I just couldn't find a good enough photo.
I just hope whoever is elected isn't a member of the prOpie (pro Opie) party. It might get bloody with millions of Opie haters and 10-15 Opie supporters protesting against each other.
DeleteDalex...so does that mean you're done posting and this blog will just be in limbo? Or will someone take over this this same site? Either way there will be a gold shrine with riches and goblets and your avatar with candles surrounding it where us guys can come and bukkake your picture without social taboo. We love you Dalex. Don't go. Please....
ReplyDeleteSome say that if we love Dalex we should set him free, but I'm of the opinion that we should kidnap and lock him in a basement and force him to post the show every day. I'd also like to torture him until he admits he really doesn't like Sam, but first things first.
DeleteIll continue posting till the end of the year. Like I said, someone will carry on, so dont worry :D
Deletelistening to the show drinking chocolate milk. the boys were listening to rammstein - jimmy goes i know this song its called "buy a hat at market". i fucking spat that shit out everywhere and it came out my nose. dont go dalex!
ReplyDeleteThese comments are cool and all.. but Di's number tho.
ReplyDeleteIt must be so great to be retarded. To aspire in life to nothing higher than roughly petting a puppy while sloppily eating an ice cream cone just sounds like the life for me. Everything would be better, puppies, pinwheels, the Opie and Anthony show...
DeleteI just heard the Lady Di number incident. They tricked a half-tard into revealing her number, someone who's stupidity and inability to follow directions almost acted as a safeguard for her.
DeleteDoes this mean we have to put up with a long drawn out bit until Opie pays her $5K in quarters? Are they going to leave a poor pathetic fatso high and dry while going over the top to keep an over-privileged fatso away from the dreaded HR department?
Jimmy's discomfort was enough for me. No doubt Nanna will try to "pump it up" but like everything else, it'll quickly become old and get nothing more than a forced laugh from Ant as it falls flat every day for a fortnight.
DeleteSorry, 2 weeks. I forgot Americans don't speak in medieval like us Aussies.
DeleteWe speak proper American, and not that bastardized dialect of American that Canadians speak with their agaynes and aboots.
DeleteSo, Serial, you listen to a show that you fast forward through because you think one of the hosts is unfunny, and another of the hosts fake laughs to put up the front that his co-host is funny? You listen to a horrible show.
DeleteSince when do I fast forward through it? If I do, that's news to me.
DeleteOpie is unfunny, he proves that he's never been comedic talent every single show. 99% of Ant's laughter is genuine but you can tell when he couldn't give a fuck about some dumb shit Opie has driven into the ground. Because Op hijacking Chip's "Fuck yea!!" and Ant's "Oh hell nah!" and dropping them even when it makes no fucking sense is comedy 101.
I'm still a fan of the show, I wouldn't listen if I wasn't.. I just don't kiss their ass and have no problem pointing out their nonsense. I'm not sure why that's so hard for people to grasp, however I'm well aware that we live in an age where having your own opinion is frowned upon. Baaa.
Oh, get over yourself. I, for one, ain't persecuting you for your opinion. Have the damn thing. You're free to it. So why don't you let me have MY opinion about your opinion, and then someone else can have an opinion about our opinion: turtles all the way down.
DeleteWould you say you've never found Opie funny? This is why I ever even spoke up in these comments. I see extreme negative opinions on here, and I find them to be unbelievable. It does seem that some here do listen and get all in a frenzy over Opie, yet continue to listen.
BTW, who the hell doesn't want to do Jim's characters? They're fucking funny and obnoxious. Ant does it, Op does it, listeners do it, people in Jim's life do it.
I apologize for attributing fast forwarding the show to you. All you guys just blend together for me.
Since we are asking questions, is your nickname and picture a Dragon Ball Z reference? May I also ask what someone familiar with that type of absolute dreck gets out of the Opie and Anthony? I only ask because you may be enjoying the show at a very basic level (think Stalker Patty) and not equipped to understand some of the nuanced analyses of Opie's lameness that takes place on this message board.
DeleteAs for Opie getting special attention, it is impossible to resist when nearly every line he throws out is douchey chum that attracts the haters and drives them into a feeding frenzy.
"Oh, get over yourself"
DeleteNot praising myself, simply stating a fact. Opinions are like assholes, my friend.
___
"Would you say you've never found Opie funny? This is why I ever even spoke up in these comments. I see extreme negative opinions on here, and I find them to be unbelievable."
You've obviously not been paying attention. I used to be one of the Opie's uber supporters on this very site. That said, I also used to enjoy Bobo but now I've never wanted him to blinding step out in front of traffic more. People, when repetitive in their dumb shit, quickly lose fans and alienate people. Much like the Opie haters in these comments.. but it's easier to bitch about people that bitch constantly than it is to bitch about a show that bitches constantly. And these guys don't know why they get so much hate...
___
"BTW, who the hell doesn't want to do Jim's characters? They're fucking funny and obnoxious. Ant does it, Op does it, listeners do it, people in Jim's life do it"
That's all well and good but there's a difference between doing them and being funny and doing them and being every other painfully unfunny person. Ant does them and they're funny but Ant is also quick witted and 50% of the humor on the show, Opie is not and neither are the majority of the listeners who bomb everywhere from Facebook to Twitter to on the phone.
R N, I'm sorry I didn't put a picture of myself as my avatar, so you could attack me more personally.
DeleteYeah, I'm like Stalker Patty or Bobo; I'm totally on the far end of the spectrum. Sometimes I even drool for minutes at a time. I stare at the wall as I listen to people talk words in my ear. Then when I'm done, I watch the animoos.
Serial, fair enough. Opie's like Sting, and all of a sudden he's playing lute music. I'll never get the overwhelming hate for the guy, but if there's something to throw him under the bus over, I can understand.
DeleteSome people just come off like that type of fan who is so full of bile. I can't understand a person who listens just to be frustrated.
Oh, R N, I just remember: you asked me the same anime cartoon nonsense before, and it was met with nothing that time, too. You might want to think harder on your approach. You've got about a month left, right? Good Luck.
DeleteI don't remember asking you about cartoons so you could be lying. Next thing I know you'll be claiming I fast forward through the show, and I won't allow such libelous claims to be made. Does "met by nothing" mean you didn't respond? It must have done wonders for your self esteem to consider that a victory.
DeleteI advise you to not try to understand the people on this board, but if you really really wanted to, and you had a lot of time for pondering set aside, you could start by trying to understand the show you listen to.
A smart man knows when he is beaten, and I yield to you and your enormous power levels (I think that is a Dragon Ball Z reference).
I'm delighted that you have such an interest in Dragonball Z.
DeleteI'm pretty sure we had a similar back and forth before. You even used similar phrasing. If it wasn't you, then you're working off of someone else's playbook, which means you're astoundingly unoriginal.
I love the O&A show, but it ain't string theory. There's not much to figure out. Speaking of figuring out things, I have little interest in figuring out people like you. You are a curiosity, I think that's clear, but by next year I'll forget all the beautiful chats I had here.
I'd kinda like to see that conversation for a laugh since I forgot about it, and I'm sure I was hilarious. I've made the point before that message board wars are completely pointless (yes even more so than making fun of the show which can be entertaining), and I think we've demonstrated that for the millionth time.
DeleteI'm unoriginal...everyone will forget about me...you'll eat your words when I accept the 2013 "O&A Message Board Poster of the Year" award.
:)
DeleteI'll make sure to be in attendance, in case you do win it.
When the fuck did Opie become an expert on 1984 and George Orwell, also? We don't need another break where he goes "Oh dude, you didn't see that coming! I've known that forever!"
ReplyDeleteOpestradamus has foretold many things after the fact.
DeleteAs for him being an expert on a book or even having read it, I took it as widely known that none of these guys ever crack a book unless you count Jimmy skimming the first 40 pages of a celebrity biography the night before an interview. There is a strongly held taboo against things that could be considered show prep.
Lol @opstradamous
Deletethey talked about 1984 around '09 or '10 and made the same points they made this time around. only it was anthony mostly saying it. opie just forgot who it came from and claimed it as his own thoughts.
Deleteopie read many required high school reading books when he was wandering the earth.
Opie is one of the great philosophical minds of our time. Have you not heard his thoughts on water?
DeleteI forgot that Opie went on a spiritual journey during his exile from radio...more specifically as I recall, he went to a few comedy shows outside of New York for comedians that were already friends of the show. During this time of wandering he lived off the land, by his wits, and also off the millions of dollars guaranteed by his contract.
DeleteHe also read a lot of psychology books and studied the many varied peoples across our land to understand their behavior. You don't think his theories about pet owners fucking their dogs and mothers wanting to fuck their sons because they look like their dead father was based on nothing do you? While we all looked at it as horribly unfunny we should have been looking at it as truth.
Delete