Liquid Sword, I have the O&A Essentials. I can create a rar out of them and see how long itll take to upload. Might have a better shot through IRC or something since its a 6gig file and uploading that could take a long ass time. Email me (and anyone else who is interested) curse423@gmail.com and we can set something up.
Ok, about the O&A Essentials, if anyone is interested email me curse423@gmail.com I have for the time being setup a very simple to use ftp server you access through your web browser, if anyone is interested in the info just email and ill give the instructions.
Wow!! Thanks for the Jim Norton video. That made my morning.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I stuck in there and made it past the Bob Kelley part.
ReplyDeleteIf any of my esteemed colleagues could provide a link for the O and A essentials collection, Id be much obliged. ( Not a torrent )
ReplyDeleteYimmy was on the Adam Carolla podcast yesterday!
ReplyDeletehttp://adamcarolla.com/jim-norton-2/
essentials?
ReplyDeleteHmm deja vu, or did they play the same segment "identifyi the porn clips" as yesterday?
ReplyDeleteLiquid Sword, I have the O&A Essentials. I can create a rar out of them and see how long itll take to upload. Might have a better shot through IRC or something since its a 6gig file and uploading that could take a long ass time. Email me (and anyone else who is interested) curse423@gmail.com and we can set something up.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOk, about the O&A Essentials, if anyone is interested email me curse423@gmail.com I have for the time being setup a very simple to use ftp server you access through your web browser, if anyone is interested in the info just email and ill give the instructions.
ReplyDeletethanks.
DeleteThank You!
Delete