2013-08-22-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-08-22-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-08-22-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-08-22-OASS-64K Mediafire St
2013-08-22-OASS-64K Mediafire Dl
Congratulations. You have won another music break to kick of today's show. The New York Times is endorsing a mayoral candidate while Wiener might pull out... get it? Mayor Bob Filner is groping old ladies. Richie Sambora has been been fired from Bon Jovi will be replaced with Phil-X. John Lennon's tooth has been purchased by a Canadian for cloning purposes.
Roland is panic stricken as a concert announcement is made prematurely.
Jim takes off a little early to do press for his upcoming special but still makes his way back on to the show. They take a listen to a new Erock song, this time from Shuan-B.
Lainie Speiser & Nicole Aniston in studio today. Finally, a romantic intern Tylor leaves.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and hopefully is also replaced by PhilX.
As mentioned on today's show:
![]() |
| Peggy Shannon is the victim of groping |
![]() |
| Nicole Aniston - 2013 Penthouse Pet of the Year |



Thanks for the upload!
ReplyDeleteYes or No?
ReplyDeleteLainie is the best! If only she'd drag Shawna Lenee back to the show.
ReplyDeleteShow's really boring now, music this whole week, a stupid metallica bit... Since I've started listening to OnA yesterday was the first show I skipped... :/
ReplyDeleteYea, anymore I just put the show on in the background while I'm on here trashing the show.
DeleteThese last three days must be because either:
ReplyDeleteA) they didn't want to split up their vacation weeks
B) Laying low until the Troy vs. Sirius management thing washes over.
C) Purposely doing this as a "fuck you Danny".
D) Missing some of their production crew, who do contribute a lot
E) Opie sold part of himself to Sirius to save Troy's job.
F) Just a bad week, it happens every so often.
What's Danny doing? I know he tried to start shit between Op and Ant on Twitter a while ago bit I don't pay any attention to him so I'm out of the loop.
DeleteWhile I was lurking on O&A reddit during OpieGate, I noticed a post about Danny and how he was talking shit, like a bitter person would. Don't remember it all, but he basically called them out for music breaks as filler.
DeleteOh, that's kinda interesting.. I only knew about him saying Ant was talking shit about Op behind his back. I didn't mind Danny but I'm really starting to see what a passive aggressive bitch he is.
DeleteHave you heard of Occam's Razor? Suffice it to say, they are lazy fucks as that is the simplest and most likely explanation borne out through years of evidence. Yes, it's true, the "work horses" of satellite radio (all boasts being relative to an irrelevant Howard Stern) are coasting.
DeleteI like the idea of option C, cut off your nose to spite your face. That is like when Fez boycotts all of the things that would enable him to do a show for asinine reasons.
As for E, I doubt O or A would sacrifice anything for their staff. Their support probably never extends beyond bitching with most of that being on air show filler. I wouldn't worry about Troy, though, I hear Opie has him working at the beach house for the month he is suspended. Did you really think Opie was digging those holes in the sand himself?
He said they were lazy because they leave right when the show is done and basically dont work on content and that opie came up with the idea to have a second animation contest with an event to go watch it, but it fell through because he demanded an appearance fee, even though it was his own idean to have the event
ReplyDeleteDanny is the boy that cried "douche". He is probably telling the truth about all of this, but noone will listen to him because he never stops bitching about any and all things.
DeleteI look forward to reading his book "Bad Things About Opie" when it is released. I also await the day Lazlo assembles his army of misfit ex O&A employees and they storm the Sirius studio and destroy O&A once and for all.
Friday: jim florentine, jim norton, and that shit stain sam
ReplyDeletei take it they took the day off today?
ReplyDeleteOp and Ant did, Florentine and David Lee Roth are in for them.
DeleteJimmy is the hardest working motherfucker on that show, period! All week promoting his special and he still didn't miss a show while both Op and Ant phoned it in all week. Pretty fucking pathetic.
They seriously aren't in studio today?
ReplyDeleteAh, thanks Serial.
DeleteThat's somewhat shameful.
After them going on about how Stern doesn't work enough they have three weeks off near eachother and phone it in the rest of the time.
phoned it in = lets play the elvis channel
ReplyDeleteOr... Listen to Jimmy WORKING elsewhere.
DeleteOp is too busy at his beach house. Ant is too busy ranting on Twitter.
DeleteJimmy needs to start a podcast or really get working on the 2 shows he spoke about of Rogan's podcast, it's obvious the other 2 don't give a shit anymore and these "bad weeks" are getting more and more frequent.