2013 August 13 - Worst of.




Jimmy made an appearance yesterday on Joe Rogan's podcast. He attempted to clear the shit storm that was the Opie Cake Smash. 



Here is the clip:




16 comments:

  1. I cannot believe Op stomping a homeless dude's cake has created such a shitstorm... they know he paid the dude, yea?

    Jimmy explains it in the Rogan ep. Fuck the haters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, it seems CakeGate (or OpieGate) has already been forgotten by the Redditors. A whole one day of extreme outrage. Don't forget, my generation has the attention span of a week when it comes to half-assidly focusing on an issue.

      Delete
    2. I remember liking Andrew. He would have given you the shirt off his back if it wasn't stuck to him. He was one of the good ones that live on the street and are coated in filth.

      Sandy Cane on the other hand, instead of cutting her guitar strings he should have went for the vocal cords. Her entire persona seems to have been developed over time as a defense for rape. The repulsive personality, the voice, the bad jokes, the haggardness, the awful sounds emitted by both her and her instrument, and her body even tried to grow a dick (twatto) all in an attempt to stop guys from raping her (Pil Spector, Richard Pryor, and so on).

      Delete
  2. Something I thought of that makes no sense about this whole thing:

    Homeless Andrew got that well expired cake out of a dumpster and was going to eat it. He would have suffered through worse than a brief moment of humiliation had he consumed that expired cake. In a weird, weird way, Opie might have saved him from getting very sick and possibly dying from it (homeless don't get medical attention).

    Not trying to justify it with this reasoning, I just thought it was an interesting point to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't he also say "I earned that"? I guess he paid off the guy guarding the dumpster he stole it from.

      What you don't know is that Andrew took the money Opie gave him and went straight to the homeless black market, bought 10 expired cakes, and in his deep depression he binged on them and went into a diabetic coma. He would have survived had Opie not kicked him in the pancreas during the cake incident.

      Delete
    2. I re-watched you are correct about him saying "I earned that". My assessment is incorrect. Quite the pas faux.

      Delete
  3. i got banned yesterday from the chat because i tried to provide a link for the pests to a redditt hater's youtube video? that's bullshit mang. how do i fix this? - fleem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to make a case to Roberto.

      Delete
    2. See if you can log back on now. From what I remember, I had banned "fuckwad" and several IP addresses that he had used to log onto the chatroom with and there was IP address from California that I had suspected that he had used. I unbanned that one in case I clicked yours by accident. You're welcome to post anytime and again, I'm very sorry.

      Delete
    3. The last thing he said was: "thai fucky fucky ladyboy"

      Delete
    4. There were some spam guests on this morning trying to log on with accounts like "ROBERTO SPIC" and I blocked the IP behind that one. Usually I also delete the comments that trolls like that use.

      Delete
    5. thanks, won't happen again! any links will not include "http" and will only be to promote hatred. - fleem

      Delete
  4. Oh no! I assumed that all the IPs and people that I had banned had been "Richard Cox" trying to spam the room. I'll see if I can get this fixed. Very sorry about what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How dare Joe Rogan look more stupid than Jim in a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. there's something so creepy about skinny jimmy....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tbh that video of Opie stepping on the homeless guy's cake is one of the funniest things I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete