2013 August 19 - Bill Burr (P) - Wesley Warren JR.

2013-08-19-OA-64K Sharebeast

2013-08-19-OA-64K Mediafire St
2013-08-19-OA-64K Mediafire Dl



Today's show starts with the tsunami of hate that is Reddit. The cake stomp incident is finally explained. Jim pisses in Louie C.K.'s oatmeal (clip - L.C.K. not in studio).  Other examples of Op being an asshole. Ant picks up his traffic issues that was left off from the last live show. Oprah is trying to get some eyes on her channel. 

Macklemore has a special message for OP. Lady GAGA new music is leaked. Plagiarism is running rampant in pop music. Audio from the movie Paranoia that is bombing in a theater near you. Ant was a victim of a cooler at the casino.  Bill Burr Phoner. A-Rod takes a hit and the fans love it. 

Wesley Warren JR. in studio to discuss his giant balls. 

Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and hopefully, a homeless man cake stomps his face. 
- No Shit Show Today. 

Check out Jim on the Tom Green Show by clicking HERE

As mentioned on today's show: 











Wesley Warren JR. 

8 comments:

  1. You don't realize how much you love a show until in goes on hiatus for a week. Thank you, Mr Delax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good show, but the interview with Mr. Elephant Nuts was WAAAY too long. Oy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horrific, and an ad for the Stern show. I'm amazed the boys didn't bust his balls . . . uh, you know what I mean . . . until very late in that boring segment. I don't think they were on their game today.

      Delete
    2. shows getting back from vacation have always been that way, no big deal.

      Delete
  3. I really missed that high-pitched Opie voice.

    Like music to my ears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to hear where Opie went on vacation. Sometimes you just need to get away from your beach house for a week.

      Delete
  4. I wonder if anyone noticed that at the 1 hour 12 minute mark of the HSS show today, the opening theme of O&A played for a few seconds before the douche with the big bag came in (yes, I have enough free time to listen to both shows. I am marginally employed, it goes without saying).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was in a Twilight Zone episode and had to rewind to be sure.

      Delete