He was booked however due to "time confusion" he was unable to attend. However, what I know is that when I went on the hotel balcony on last break he was outside asking a fan who "Opie &Anthony" was, and blew it off when he heard that so many comedians were already on the show. Thats right. Dalex - your daily source of news entertainment.
Thank you so much Dalex.
ReplyDeleteHope your stay at Montreal was worthwhile...
Great Job Dalex - Listened to Friday's show over the weekend. Hilarious...
ReplyDeleteWhoever edited that Jimmys birthday segment is an asshole. They cut out some of the finest lines Anthony has ever said.
ReplyDeleteYour daily R&F can be found at http://goo.gl/nUYE6
ReplyDelete@ATLeut on the twitter.
Did I somehow miss it or was Jimmy Carr not actually on the show on Friday?
ReplyDeleteHe was booked however due to "time confusion" he was unable to attend. However, what I know is that when I went on the hotel balcony on last break he was outside asking a fan who "Opie &Anthony" was, and blew it off when he heard that so many comedians were already on the show. Thats right. Dalex - your daily source of news entertainment.
DeleteSuperb information Daley!
DeleteI'd have been interested to hear him on the show.
Thanks for your dedication, as always.
Well fuck him. Lousy Brit. They only have the most famous funny Brit as a friend of the show. They dont need him.
ReplyDeleteIM REFERRING TO GERVAIS