2013-07-30-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-07-30-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-07-30-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-07-30-OASS-64K Mediafire ST
2013-07-30-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
Recap of the Montreal live shows last week. Montreal's bilingual citizens are mesmerizing. The secret show was amazing but it was not filmed. Brad Williams killed. Jim gets a write up in the Montreal Gazette. More details on Alex Rodriguez. Montreal strip clubs have chunky girls with bad breath. Ant cleans up at the casino. Steroids and baseball. A review of Big Money Rustlas.
Some haters on twitter. Someone farts in the studio. First episode of the new season of Breaking Bad. More Montreal discussion, the Zito fight begins. ICP drop by to talk about the gathering, Juggalo's labeled as a gang and fighting the F.B.I.
Sam Hosts the Shit Show and its fight night as Troy and Zito go toe to toe in a slober-knocker of the year.
Some haters on twitter. Someone farts in the studio. First episode of the new season of Breaking Bad. More Montreal discussion, the Zito fight begins. ICP drop by to talk about the gathering, Juggalo's labeled as a gang and fighting the F.B.I.
Sam Hosts the Shit Show and its fight night as Troy and Zito go toe to toe in a slober-knocker of the year.



well this should be good....
ReplyDeleteJust a warning... not even 5 minutes in and Opie is doing that fucking high voice again.
ReplyDeleteVery few people care.
DeleteOh well.. I still made you care enough to post that few people care. As a reward, here's a metal song because I know you love when I talk metal.
Deletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg2076b5Lqc
Suck it.
i Cannot stand the hold ons, the holy shits, the holy fucks, the helium voice, vury, vury, etc...he's must read the responses and do it more to piss off the listeners
DeleteOpie doesn't read message boards because he can't read the body language of posters. If he could, we would all be in trouble because he is great at it and would pick us apart.
DeleteHis philosophy is that haters gonna hate, and mother huckers gonna huck.
Opies got the comedic talents of a child. I could take him apart.
DeleteWheres a pic of Mark Zito? I wanna see this guy.
ReplyDeletehttp://lmgtfy.com/?q=mark+zito
DeleteHaha thats awesome!
Deleteholy rat face!.... my favorite under the google image search for mark zito is from his website under markzitoforhire.... him posing with an open hoodie jacket with a sexy face and his hands in his pockets.
DeleteMy favorite photo is the one with the fake beard, at least until there is a mugshot for pedo charges.
Deletenote: Brad Williams was not killed. He killed the audience at the live show. Brad Williams is still alive and small.
ReplyDeleteI dunnonif its that pic but he looks just like wee man.
DeleteOh good, I was worried. I thought someone might have got him with a fly swatter.
DeleteA baseball game is affordable Ope. Maybe not from the first row along the first baseline...
ReplyDeleteOpie is more into watching beach volleyball at his beach house.
DeleteNo, Shaggy2dope, we indeed do NOT know what you are saying....
ReplyDeleteHe must have said "Know what I'm sayin'?" close to 70 times.
DeleteI notice certain people (mostly musicians and athletes) always get into these ruts and say the same things over and over in interviews. "For sure", "Ya know?", "Right?", etc...
Like um, this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWQKwik2vjQ
Deletei have to say, not nearly as bad as some other interviews they've had come through. not bad at all.
DeleteAfter show was awesome. Troy vs Zito is awesome
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard it, but I have to side with Troy. The only person I would ever side with Zito against would be Fez.
DeleteZito may be a douche, I really don't know, but holy fuck, how can anyone support Troy in this feud? Totally trying to alpha male him (shit he would never pull with someone he knows would kick his ass), and his entire argument is "you're a faggot dude!" What a fucking moron.
DeleteYeah what an asshole, he's acting like a tough 15 year old. So he want's to beat up and fuck Zito cause he's a faggot? I cannot stand Troy anymore holy shit.
Deletemrserialx hates opie so much I think he wants to fuck him jez we get it u don't like him
ReplyDeleteHe wants to hate-fuck the Opester. I'd like to see him finish what the black guy that snuck into his room in Buffalo started.
DeleteYea... I've only said about a million times that Op is important to the show and that the Opie haters on this board are a pack of fucking bitches.
DeleteI have one gripe and suddenly I'm the biggest Opie hater around. Fuck yourself, you dopey little cunt.
that midget has a strong jaw....
ReplyDeleteanyone have the link for ron and fez today
ReplyDeleteATTENTION! Opie really wants to smoke pot. ATTENTION! It is typical for pot heads to not shut the fuck up about smoking pot, but I've never heard anyone that won't stop bringing up how they want to start.
ReplyDeletewhoop whoop!!! about time they do o&a alot better than howards interviews with the boys. Icp is just what O&A would be if they lived and where from Detroit
ReplyDelete