2013 July 16 - Denny - Joe DeRosa - Jeff Bridges - Claudia Gestro

2013-07-16-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-07-16-OA-64K Mediafire ST
2013-07-16-OA-64K Mediafire DL


Ant is out due to illness today.  Kick off today with who went to go see The Conjuring. The interns in studio and discuss their experience. Extended discussion on horror movies and the Amity House. A caller hates the interns. Reminiscing on movies at the drive in.

Denny replaces the interns. The Big Lebowski himself, Jeff Bridges on the show today.  He is promoting R.I.P.D. in theaters July 19th.  Joe DeRosa in studio to talk about old woman and transsexuals and gets into it with Troy...again.

Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show today turning all of our ears into a horror movie.

As mentioned on today's show: 









40 comments:

  1. I wish Sam was in Florida, watching tv in a room with erotic pictures of black ladies on the wall, when he gets a telepathic message to go and pay a visit to a secluded hotel in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh de rosa again.... bring on the annoyying laughter and un funny comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is a funny-less dork with an annoying cackle!

      Delete
    2. so happy to have friends that understand.
      he's completely unfunny. his jokes bomb worse than anything else... he attempts to 'fit in' with them and they just don't have any chemistry together. Him saying that 'hot broad' that came in a 7 and then having to defend it... stop being 'cool guy DeRosa' and just BE cool... you fucking fuck.

      Delete
  3. *reads show notes*

    I'm not even going to bother bitching.


    (As always, thank you Dalex for your dedication.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool. more intern shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you imagine being in that theater with them? Screaming obnoxiously, then giggling annoyingly for 30 seconds after.

      I don't care that they are female, they are just so blasé and typical, cookie-cutter people.

      Delete
  5. Interns? Awesome.. I hope Zimmerman shoots another black kid.

    Thanks, Dalex.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Anthony, Interns, DeRosa.
    Not even once

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just connected the dots and realized someone I went to school with is the third intern. Haven't heard him once and I've heard the girls everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was on during the "Quincy book reports" segment on July 11th. Listen to it and you'll realize why he isn't on, he doesn't understand the show.

      Delete
    2. I beg to differ. He does understand the show and he realizes his place in it. Sam had said he is an excellent intern si I'm guessing he is actually learning where as the the two girls are just having fun.

      And I know of the girl from Rochester, Jackie Nuts,(as I am from Rochester) she isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed from what I know and from what I have heard on the show.

      Delete
  8. Cn anyone tell me if it's even worth listening today? No Anthony is rough and I'm not crazy about the guests. Is Jimmy funny at least?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you hate the interns, skip the first part, other than that I'll take anything over hearing about Zimmerman any longer.

      Delete
  9. Screw it, Carolla has the Sharknado guys on his podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is no one I hate more on the show than troy. I wish derosa would put him down. Unfortunately we all know he isn't talented enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I was just thinking of the feud between DeRosa & Troy Quan & thought of the same thing in that the comedian does not have the verbal skills to put Troy in his place. Perhaps Joe is holding back a little so as not to jeopardize his relationship with the show. I am only speculating though.

      Delete
  11. DeRosa's laugh has got to go! It is fake and often disingenuous when he deploys it. Aside from that, I do not mind Mr. DeRosa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why do I still listen to this show? I am a glutton for misery I guess. Today's example - Opie, Sam, interns and DeRosa. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF??!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because you wanted to silly. GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE. There was only one really, really annoying thing about today's show, in my opinion. GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE. At least you don't have to hear an hour rant on Zimmerman again. GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE. Can anyone tell the two girl interns apart when they are on air at all? GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE.

      Delete
  13. RF is up.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ycyfij78d359w

    Thx Dalex

    @ATLeut

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are the boys aware that no one likes the interns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think O&A really like to punish the listeners.

      Delete
  15. ugh, fucking DeRosa...
    he's just so outclassed on this show... too cool for the room douchebag fucking cuntshit.
    he's such a fucking DORK

    ReplyDelete
  16. Opie's colored girl story was hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  17. DeRosa was funny with Burr because Burr just gave him shit the whole time. He is unbearable as the third mic on O&A.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That one guy had the chance to tell how annoyying the interns are but dropped the ball and used a dumb patrice wouldnt have liked it. And then didnt explain now they most likely wont listen to any more criticism about the interns.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm amazed I'm about to say this, but today's show was kinda better than usual WITHOUT Ant -- even with the interns, Opie, Derosa and Troy.

    It saddens me greatly that Ant's racism and Zimmerman obsession has pretty much murdered whatever funny he had left in him. I fear he's on the fast-track to becoming completely hate-able.

    (Someone should organize an intervention.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Todays show kicked ass, I hate to say it but those dumb interns grew on me. plus the Derosa bashing was hilarious

      Delete
    2. I hope your wrong lets see what happens in the weeks to come now that he cant (shouldnt at least) rant on it.

      Delete
    3. Have you seen his twitter? He's not done with the Zimmerman stuff yet.

      Delete
    4. Exactly. I have very little hope that he'll let the Zimmerman shit rest a while on the show. That seems to be his only interest in life now.

      Delete
    5. I think the root of the problem is his growing addiction to anger. The Zimmerman case is just another catalyst. He will find something else.

      Delete
  20. Does anyone else cringe every time derosa laughs? I can not stand that laugh. He is so unfunny and his whole demeanor annoys me.

    ReplyDelete