2013-07-12-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-07-12-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-07-12-OA-64K Shit Show
2013-07-12-OASS-64K Mediafire ST
2013-07-12-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
NOPIE. Today starts on the cast dealing with sickness and different sleeping methods. A review of last nights movie Sharknado. Extended discussion on Sharknado. Joe Rogan's new show gets a mention. Vinny has a foreskin. America's got Talent has new judges.
Anthony is on RedyEye tonight, should air tomorrow. Joe DeRosa stops in studio and we get some insight on the Zimmerman vs. Trayvon trial. Colin Quinn phoner.
Lexi Love & Mandy Stadtmiller in studio to promote her Riotcast and they discuss penis size, rapists and former porn stars.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and if I had one wish, he would get the worst paper cut EVER.
On a serious note: Anthony's sister Dawn is raising money in support of a walk against Alzheimer's disease. You can send donations to this link.
On a serious note: Anthony's sister Dawn is raising money in support of a walk against Alzheimer's disease. You can send donations to this link.
As mentioned on today's show:
![]() |
| Your new A.G.T. judges. |


The fact that a chubby creep like that can rise to become a middling success on an overlooked radio show gives me hope. God bless America.
ReplyDeleteNo Opie today I see? Thank you Jesus, Moses, Alah, Buddha, Sun and Earth Gods, and that little cute lizard I saw on my balcony today. I am sure it's a great show today without that miserable, self-important and talentless hack!
ReplyDeleteI hate to admit that I agree. If you look at the arc of the show over the last 3 years it is clear to see how Ant and Jimmy have continued to grow and (D)Opie is a one trick pony. Days when Ant or Jim are missing are tough to chew through and swallow.
DeleteOh god, Nopie AND Derosa...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure this will be fantastic...
thank you sir.
I think this is the black chick that Ant has been digging: http://images.thesource.com.s3.amazonaws.com/c95b114cedac49bfaf3bcbd80e3fc56c.jpg
ReplyDeletehttp://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100723/14/4c4a034351ff8_m.jpg
https://i3.sndcdn.com/artworks-000052618642-jdjvf1-t500x500.jpg?cc07a88
She's not half-black or kinda black, she's actually a nice looking round the way black girl. Cue music, "Ant's got jungle fever..."
Thanks man
ReplyDeleteWanabecop!
ReplyDeleteOh good, more Zimmerman-talk
ReplyDeleteJury now in deliberation so hopefully Monday will be the final talk on this nonsense. Unless of course the masses act like children over the verdict and hell breaks loose..
DeleteI wish Jimmy would understand that having a gun doesn't automatically make people prepared to defend themselves. Yet when Mike Tyson said "everyone has a plan until they got punched" he thought it was an amazing quote.
DeleteThanks to the wonderful job of the media distorting this case in every way they could, the masses most certainly will unless Zimmerman goes to jail.
DeleteI love Jimmy but I'm finding it incredible hard to tolerate him during these race/rights debates, his Liberal bullshit/authority worship is nothing short of fucking maddening. Whites in America are 95% to blame for the slanted race issues? Ok, so I'm not American but I can tell you more of what's happening in America than in the non-important nanny state they call Australia.
DeleteAnd as for Jim saying things like 'leave it too police who are trained to deal with blah-blah-blah" during the last few shows, typical Liberal state ass kissing that has America so divided in the self defense/gun issue. Just because he wouldn't trust himself with the ownership of a firearm (and neither would I for the exact same reasons as Jim, I get too irrationally mad and would absolutely shoot myself over dumb shit), doesn't mean everyone is like that. I obviously understand where he's coming from but he's extremely wrong to think any government authority is any more trustworthy. That is exactly how tyrannies are created.
Oh and Obama just signed an executive order to be able to cut all US communications so that's what the over-trusting of government powers gives you. That isn't even an 'Infowars' article.
@ Matt - 100% agree. The US mainstream media is completely guilty of instigating any riots or violence that take place due to whatever verdict is given.
DeleteI have no idea how NBC thought they'd get away with editing the 911 call but it's a testament to how out of touch and abysmal the government agenda pushing mainstream media is today.
Today's show was so much funnier since I fast forwarded past the Zimmerman talk. Judge Alex nailed the facts, now there's nothing left to do but wait for the verdict.
DeleteThe daily raging is just exhausting.
@MrSerialX the fact that you keep saying Jimmy is liberal means you must be one hardcore arch-conservative. To you he might be liberal, but to a moderate like myself, he is far from it. Give it a rest.
DeleteStrap in dicks, this ones gonna hurt.
Delete@ Lando - How about no and don't think you can tell me when/what I can say. I'm not a 'hardcore arch-conservative', just informed.. try it for a while and you'll see the shit your once great nation is sliding into.
DeleteOr just keep kissing Obama ass and believe the Muslims are still envious of your 'freedoms' because after all, America is the freest nation in the world. Hahah.. oh boy!
@MrSerial - You just proved my point by your overreaction of a response. So because I disagree with your viewpoint I'm suddenly an Obama ass-kisser? And I wasn't "telling you what you can say" I was simply disagreeing with you. But please, keep talking. You seem intelligent and perceptive.
DeleteI hate to turn this into a YouTube comments section, but I wish people will stop faulting Obama specifically. It doesn't matter who is in office, some things will get done regardless of political affiliation/the president. This isn't a true democracy and hasn't been for ages.
DeleteObama is basically George Dubya Bush for Republicans/Don't-Tread-On-Me's, and for people looking for a reason to think the government is out to get us, there are plenty of things to help them continue their ways. They're really out to get more money, and protect making that money at the expense of the people who dwell within the country.
I'm tired of this sensationalist, sky-is-falling shit. The sky is close to hitting the ground and only now people pretend to care. I'm pretty sure that there has been something like this order before, but the internet wasn't around to expose it. People are "waking up" to a paranoid, greedy government about a few decades too late.
To conclude this probably wrong rant; this country is quite ill from the roots (the people) to the top of the tree (government/etc), the rot continues some more. We're all responsible and deserving of blame.
All governments are corrupt. All freedom is undermined. The human race is mentally ill. History is the biography of a Madman. There is no solution. There will be no true revolution. Technology will not save us. Drugs will not save us. We cannot save us.
Delete-Thoughts from a defeated Bison.
Not all of that is true. Technology will not save us, you are right. It corrupts us further. It rules us when you think about it. We're pathetically dependent to it now.
DeleteAnd I think there is a solution, but we are not in the right mindset as a species to find it.If we abandon this cycle of past generation fucking over the future generation and destroying the bright future we're always promising them, change might begin and we might finally evolve forward a bit.
Either way, we're a species from the Earth (I think, if not we could be an alien bio-weapon.), if we're really messing things up, the planet will correct it. It's a self-correcting system.
Anyways, sorry for another rant. I just think things need to be discussed. For some reason it happened on a O&A comment section haha.
@ Lando - So what do you want me to do, you indecisive shit? "Give it a rest" or "keep talking"?
DeleteGet an education.. that's what I want you to do and my request doesn't change for comment to comment unlike you.
The Sharknado was produced by the HAARP system! Irrefutable proof here people!
ReplyDeleteAnybody got R&F for Thursday and Friday?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mediafire.com/?ycyfij78d359w
DeleteThursday and Friday are the last two on the bottom.
Jesus Christ, no one cares about George Zimmerman
ReplyDeleteWord.
DeleteDid you guys really sit through another hour+ of Zimmerman talk today?
That discussion wouldn't have been nearly as long as it was if Opie was there. Just sayin.
DeleteI find it incredibly interesting what has happened to Anthony over the last few years. He now gets so worked up over the Zimmerman trial, or gun related deaths in Chicago, or even something as arbitrary as a "bad" phone caller. But from my own memory he was never like this at WNEW, or even the beginning at XM. Anybody know what changed everything for Anthony?
ReplyDeleteDon't get me wrong, I think Anthony is by far one of the funniest people in entertainment, and there would never have been O&A without Anthony's incredible bits back at WNEW. I just curious what caused his mental and emotional demise - hahaha!
I'm guessing when Obama got elected. Personally I think he was always a bit racist (i mean hes in blackface in the OJ music video), but that made him a desperate, angry racist. The guy who listens to police scanners while falling asleep and arguing that blacks are just naturally less humane than whites.
DeleteHe tries to argue that he's all about the facts when it comes to Zimmerman, but he is as biased as everyone on twitter.
I think he's just getting more and more tired with how the media ignores the problem of violent crime in the black community, and the excuses that people make for it instead of trying to discuss the problem. I agree with him. There is a huge disproportionality there that people can't even talk about without being called a racist. Apparently to even talk about it makes people think that you're referring to ALL black people, instead of only the portion of the black community that act like thugs. Every time someone calls Ant a racist while ignoring the points that he's making just makes him more enraged at the whole thing, and it comes out more and more on the show.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThe really sensitive question here is how much of the problem is due to to the environment, historical events in the past, poor or lack of education, affirmative action, public housing and possibly the effects of the welfare state and how much of the problem is inherently "natural." I'm not really sure what's going on for sure either. The answer might be a combination of all those things at work
DeleteI know what you mean but I think you have to consider that Ant was pretty plowed ("snooted", tsk tsk) when he was on WNEW and was probably more relaxed. He always says he is a mellow drunk. Either way, you have to take the good with the bad and he is still growing creatively even though he has issues that deliver some Italian temper.
DeleteZimmerman talk, Joe DeRosa, and porn girls make this probably one of the worst shows ever. Actually Joe DeRosa may have been the best part of this show and I usually hate him
ReplyDeletei don't get why jimmy constantly brings up that zimmerman is a wannabe cop that was quick to draw, but never brings up that trayvon is a wannabe gangster and thug that is quick to throw down.
ReplyDeletethough i'm tired of all the talk too.... can't wait till the trial ends. don't care about some hispanic guy that shoots a thug. one shooting out of a thousand, and the nation decides to pay attention to this one...
I Fucking hate Sam. It's not the shit show stop interrupting ant and Jim to add nothing. It's enraging. There's a reason why he has an hour after one of the biggest shows and still can't do anything with it. Shut the Fuck up . he has Nothing interesting to say. I do t mind him on the shit show because you know what you're getting g when you listen to that. But it's Opie and Anthony not shitty Sam interrupting people show. Any tries to go somewhere and can't cuz stupid Sam injects his Fucking sleep venom in every conversation. The sharknado shit should have been hysterical, but they can't go anywhere cuz of that pos.
ReplyDeleteOk thanks haha
I hate his "You know what I mean" crutch.
DeleteI know what you mean.
DeleteFor all the Opie haters, do you think he would have let MORE of this Zimmerman talk happen for OVER A FUCKING HOUR if he was there? While I mostly agree with Anthony, I don't want to hear the same facts of the case, the same semantics from other people and the same nonsensical arguments. They got judge Alex in, he gave is expert opinion. It should be left alone now. But a fucking hour of the last show before the weekend is used to say the same thing over and over again. I think I counted them go in the same circle about four or five times. It was fucking horrible radio. But I get it for free so who the fuck cares what I think?
ReplyDeletewhat do you mean? opie let ant go on this redundant rant all this month, thats how it became redundant. if opie was in studio he would have done his puzzle and nothing to move the show along.
DeleteMy point is it would not have gone that long.
DeleteI am so completely fired off Jimmy's fucking contrarian liberal bit. It gets progressively more disgusting hearing him attack anyone except blacks.
ReplyDeleteThis fucking Google dictionary is annoying me almost as much as Jim is.
DeleteNow Joe DeRosa joins to bring more redundant liberals excuses to the discussion.
Delete