LOL this guy rules.... "That does it vooman, go and penetrate yourself..."
I am exchange student from Cameroon! Someone send this to Ant heh.
I'm gonna guess that Ant has gotten this at least a dozen time by now.I love how the show makes me feel like I'm on twitter even though I'm too lazy to tweet or read tweets.
yeah I'm not quite sure why I said that - maybe because Before I watched this video I watch the latest live from the compound. Davey mac sp:http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/f/8/3/f83ecf1242b15d13/U-S-A__U-S-A_07_03_13.mp3?c_id=5836149&expiration=1372949000&hwt=050d31da25f600c26b5088cf0dfb5c67
LOL this guy rules.... "That does it vooman, go and penetrate yourself..."
ReplyDeleteI am exchange student from Cameroon! Someone send this to Ant heh.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna guess that Ant has gotten this at least a dozen time by now.
DeleteI love how the show makes me feel like I'm on twitter even though I'm too lazy to tweet or read tweets.
yeah I'm not quite sure why I said that - maybe because Before I watched this video I watch the latest live from the compound. Davey mac sp:
Deletehttp://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/f/8/3/f83ecf1242b15d13/U-S-A__U-S-A_07_03_13.mp3?c_id=5836149&expiration=1372949000&hwt=050d31da25f600c26b5088cf0dfb5c67