2013-07-08-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-07-08-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-07-08-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-07-08-OASS-64K Mediafire D/L
Back from a week off and getting back into the groove. Kick off today on what they did over the holidays. Discussion on the Asia Air crash in San Fransisco yesterday. Chicago gun violence continues to rise with more reported deaths over the weekend. Quick Zimmerman trial recap. Jim at UFC 169.
Op bumps into Katie Homles. Ant had a party over the weekend. Extended party discussion. The entire video is posted in this thread here. Bobo shows up and gets really drunk.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show today confirming that he was NOT on the Asiana Air flight that crashed as we all had hoped.
Op bumps into Katie Homles. Ant had a party over the weekend. Extended party discussion. The entire video is posted in this thread here. Bobo shows up and gets really drunk.
![]() |
| Jim hanging with Chris Weidman |

thank you sir...
ReplyDeleteI want the whole world to know that I HATE BOBO. Seriously, I hate him.
ReplyDeletespeak for yourself. the more bobo the better
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe Shit Show is on atm. Hes talking about the Gathering of the Juggalos or somthing. Stop trolling Roberto ;)
DeleteOh no! I was hoping that they would have a discussion so damn long about the party and Bobo puking that there would be no Shit Show today. Damn it. My mistake.
Deletenope. that was me with an unfinished summary. Chat box is demanding.
DeleteHey man love the website, and the new design is dope, and i know im a dick for asking but any way you could add artwork to the files like ted used to do?
ReplyDeleteHere you go, I add this one to all new shows (I have others for Worst Ofs and Grim/Nopie/Jam/Jimmy Advice shows) - http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7149/d85j.jpg
Deletehahaha thats awesome thanks bro
ReplyDeleteMUH NIGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ReplyDeleteAm I the only person with the splash images (op, sam, murderer) cascading down the page instead of "slideshowing"?
ReplyDeleteYou may need to update your flash player
Delete11.7.700.224 is the latest
Deletesame problem using Chrome with version 11.7.700.225 previous browser is ie10.
DeleteFYI
Seems that so far you're the only one that has mentioned any issues, and I have tested in all browsers, mobile/ Apple/droid/Ipad, from different versions of windows etc. Anyone else have this issue?
DeleteMaybe try turning off your browser add-ons if you have any?
Deletekilled the add-ons. it could perhaps be the office firewall. nothing I can do about that. works fine on my phone.
Deleteopie looks like dogshit in that new picture
ReplyDeleteI immediately thought he looked like a cross between Paul Bunyan and the Brawny man mascot.
DeleteTell that to my raging rod.
DeleteWith a bit of Jim Gaffigan
DeleteIt's kind of strange that you do a way better job than Sirius. I'm a Brit and would happily pay for the show if they provided a good service for us foreigners (it's 2013, and satellite radio, right dummies?). As it is, and as Sirius offer nothing more than a half-arsed, dog shit service, I'll stick with you good Sir. You're a legend mate.
ReplyDeleteYeah, if the little dogshit company offered a clean MP3 to download every day, I'd gladly pay the bastards and support the boys. It's not money, it's how you listen these days . . . well, since 2004 actually. I think I used my XM unit for about two weeks before it went into storage.
DeleteAhhh BIG Aaaa!
ReplyDeleteI still just want you to set this up as a podcast feed. That would be the best thing ever.
ReplyDeleteI have not had any luck figuring that out. If anyone knows how to accomplish this or send me in the right direction I will have it added.
Deletehttp://www.wikihow.com/Start-Your-Own-Podcast
DeleteSo do they finally discuss the NSA programs?
ReplyDeleteThe site looks awesome by the way, well done and thanks as always for the links and vids.
Of course not. Or the IRS really. Or Michael Hastings for even a second. Or any serious issues as they've all bought into the greatest dog and pony show distraction I've ever seen.. Zimmerman and Trayvon.
DeleteI'm not even coming at it from a conspiracy point of view, though I agree even as a soon-to-be gun owner I could give two shits about that trial when more serious, real political events are occurring. Having said that I fucking loved the return of Lady DI/Marion.
DeleteI just don't understand why they won't even mention it. Even just to make light of it, perhaps make fun of Bolivia and South America, maybe future Jim could even accuse people who want privacy as whiny babies that need to get with the technological times (doesn't make sense but it's something). It's only one of the biggest stories in a while involving their country and major nations globally, tied into the most important network of communication we have.
How about those Wisconsin students who destroyed NSA recruiters? It's a brilliant sound clip. Or the news of that gamer who could be sentenced to 8 years in prison for making sarcastic comments in a game, and some Canadian cunt snitched on him? I was hoping they'd get back to that story of the BC Human Rights Court ordering a comedian to pay damages to a lesbian woman he offended, but that got sidelined by horseshit a few weeks back. Not to mention the Syrian war, Turkish protests and now Egypt. How about those Nazis that killed that university student in France last month? Or that skin head who stabbed some 70 yr old muslim to death in the UK?
No. Instead lets make something out of an idiot football star, Paula Dean, Zimmerman, etc. Huge distractions.
Also it may be a bit naive of me, but could a lot of the black-on-black violence that Ant hates so much be solved by legalizing and regulating drugs? Why don't they talk about that ever, or even support it privately if they want to be a part of the solution? Maybe not all the violence would go away but a lot of it, and if it didn't then Ant's arguments about race might actually be made stronger.
I suspect a lot of violence in the black community revolves around posturing and protecting drug territory divided by gangs who control them, necessitating illegal guns for their obvious advantages.
Hold on, hold on, hold on! Holy Fuck!! Opie still hasn't figured out how to stop using his crutches. UGH!
ReplyDeletehis bomb at the end of the bobo call was tremendous. some may say it was meant to be a bomb but i dont think so.
Deletehttps://twitter.com/ghookahs/status/354182739773235202
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I think Zimmerman is innocent. But even if he wasn't I would want him to get off because I fucking hate the callers that defend Trayvon. Holy fuck they are stupid pieces of shit.
ReplyDeletecan someone hit me up with a steady R&f link?
ReplyDeleteRegister at UPH. He is fairly prompt and diligent.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOp is honestly gonna bitch about doing a live show amongst all those retarded Juggalos?! He automatically just failed his favourite pastime of people watching.
DeleteIn jimmy's own words he's completely married himself to his own theory on what an evil wannabe cop douche he imagines zimmerman to be. The level of hypocrisy is astounding. Then to hear him come straight back from the break saying he'd hate to have people touching his stuff and roaming in his house is hilarious. He used to despise the brainwashed liberalism in the USA but now he's just become it.
ReplyDeleteThat black caller was a great example of how blacks don't understand the concept of debate and discussion.
Typical Liberal Jimmy.. one of the few things that I cannot stand about Jim. That said, Ant is married to his opinion too, agreed he has much more understanding of the case but he is still unwilling to budge even for a second and god forbid see it from the 'coloured person's' point of view.
DeleteThis whole trial is a hyped up circus anyway, so much shit happening in the US at the moment and an hour is spent debating speculation? The boys bought it hook, line and sinker.