2013 July 17 - Kristina Borjesson & Tom Stalcup - Bob Saget

2013-07-17-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-07-17-OASS-64K Mediafire ST



Hot days require some nice AC but not everyone is so lucky growing up. A brief recap on Jeff Bridges from yesterday. Kirk Cameron still hates gays and even married Op's friend. Creed, on the only station that really RRROCKS. We get into some more Christian Rock music. LBGTI rights activist found dead in Cameroon.

Kristina Borjesson & Tom Stalcup in studio to discuss the circumstances around documentary TWA Flight 800 and promote their documentary airing tonight on Epix.  A guy is taken out at Citi Field.  Bobo phones is to discuss his trip to the All-Star game with Seinfeld. Bob Saget stops by to talk shit. Literally. 

Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show today. Also hated by Kirk Cameron. 

I'm on Twitter now.

As mentioned on today's show: 



 

22 comments:

  1. Opie's stories are always funny, never repetitive, and are never complete made up lies or exaggerated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't think that's true at all.



      "Oh, literal Fatsquatch!"

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the commenter. No, wait . . . this comment would have been removed, but then the box would be blank . . . I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Listening to yesterdays show, and in a different world where Carlin had seen Joe "The Rose" DeRosa's act he would have a DQYDJ (Don't Quit Your Day Job) tatoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah cause it doesn't take 10-20 years to become really great. I swear none of you heard Louis CK talking about his peach for 20 years.

      Delete
  6. Good Bobo call. He's starting to get an attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I'm an hour in and there's hasn't been a single mention of Trayvon/Zimmerman.

    Holy Fffffffuck!!! (Opie-style -- complete with spraying spittle.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Ant did his awesome Jesse Ventura impersonation and made a funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jesus Christ in Heaven above, the Kirk Cameron segment was nauseating. Over 30 min of "Cameron hates gays," "Kirk wants gays to be drowned," "religious people hate gays," followed with more exaggerations, generalizations, and made up scenarios to show all these kooky gay bashing religious fanatics.. just not any ACTUAL scenarios. All of this for 8 aired seconds of a video of Kirk Cameron *gasp* being for traditional marriage. From the segment you'd think KIRK was the one who killed someone in Cameroon. For fuck's sake, the religion bashing on this show is getting fucking ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure you're listening to the right radio show for you?

      Perhaps this is what you're looking for:

      http://www.siriusxm.com/familytalk

      Delete
    2. I hate God and gays, I'm so torn...

      Delete
  10. Anybody know the name of the song they briefly played coming back from the break after the interview with the documentary people? (at the 1:35 mark) I recognized it but couldn't place it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how fagget sam calls out creed like he would actually do something. I guarantee he listened to them, they were huge. I'm not a creed fan, just hate sam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If anyone out of them listens to creed, its sam , look at his boring ass life gets hard ons by holding onto his money and only eating chicken fingers.

      Delete
    2. There is more to Sam than that, he also gets hard ons watching beefcakes wrassle.

      Delete
    3. ya I don't get how a dull person like him gets an ego this large

      Delete
    4. I guess riding coattails can do that to a person.

      Delete
    5. you're listening to the next danny ross....

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete