Hahah!! Love it! What I love even more is the fact it seems a second or two longer than the other one, furthering the annoyance of those that thought it was too long.
I just picture Opie living his life, thinking "I've got radio gold" in every one of his real life interactions. It never translates. Literally every bit falls on it's face.
Opie reminds me of Saturday Night Live. It used to be good. Now not so much, yet you still hope for a little sparkle to remind you of how good it once was. Luckily I'm all in with Ant.
New intro dedicated to MRSERIALX
ReplyDeleteLink says it is broken? Looked up your hulkshare acct and it only goes up until 7/2? (Thank you for your service)
DeleteHahah!! Love it! What I love even more is the fact it seems a second or two longer than the other one, furthering the annoyance of those that thought it was too long.
DeleteYou know me well.. :D
I commented by for some reason it didn't post and I can't be bothered retyping it.
DeleteNew intro is awesome! Seems a second or two longer, annoying those that thought the old one was too long making me even happier.
I like it, but of course I like the other one too. Never gets old.
ReplyDeleteAnyone else having trouble with hulkshare? I click play or download and nothing happens.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI just caught Ant on Amy Schumer, what a pisser! Cleans up good, don't he?
ReplyDeleteClicking says link is broken :-(
ReplyDeleteLink is fixed. Hulkshare has been down for two days. Lucky they are on vacation this week.
ReplyDeleteAs always thank you dalex, you are quite the good egg.
DeleteLoving the new metal tinged intro! Much better than the previous one. Thanks, Dalex!
ReplyDeleteI just picture Opie living his life, thinking "I've got radio gold" in every one of his real life interactions. It never translates. Literally every bit falls on it's face.
ReplyDeleteOpie has been responsible for the some of the best things the show has ever done.
DeleteOpie reminds me of Saturday Night Live. It used to be good. Now not so much, yet you still hope for a little sparkle to remind you of how good it once was. Luckily I'm all in with Ant.
DeleteDid someone say metal?
ReplyDeleteSaturday's Live From The Compound in full.. all 10hrs of it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKS1h4Lku5M
ReplyDelete