2013-02-26-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-02-26-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-02-26-SRSS-64K Hulkshare
2013-02-26-OASS-64k Mediafire
The boys join a party over at Tom Papa's place, Anthony worries about his jacket. Opie and Jim talk about their gym and the creepy men who meat gaze at them.
Whats going on with the pope? Iran photoshops Michelle Obama's dress from the Oscars. Opie discusses some football and miscellaneous sports news.
After the break Jimmy brings the details of a cannibalistic cop to light and Colin Quinn phones in and its on in: JIM VS QUINN
Nick Dipaolo phones is and Sam bring a furry video to the table.
SURPRISE! Jocktober - and it's my favorite bit!
![]() |
| NORTON VS QUINN |
![]() |
| Anthony's Jacket |



Thanks for trying to get the show out to everybody despite the Hulkshare issues. Your efforts are certainly appreciated!
ReplyDeleteFuckin Colin 'I don't give a care' Quinn in the mother fuckin house
ReplyDeleteLooks like a high society party. Not sure if a guy like Ant feels at ease. Well, I'm sure I'll be hearing all about it on the show. Thanks 4 sharing
ReplyDeleteColin Quinn huh folks? Mmmmmhmmmm looks like this may be somewhat of a HODGE PODGE EPISODE! But seriously, all kidding aside folks, I'm sure we can all agree that Colin Quinn is without a doubt the most important man on the planet bar none...ya know?
ReplyDeleteColin vs. Jim was interesting, and it's nice to hear Nick DiPaolo on the show again even if it's just a phoner. Who's the black broad talkin to Ant?
ReplyDeleteOh and of course JOCKTOBER!!
DeleteThat twitter shit was ridiculous. I knew a lot of comics are insecure, but apparently they're also a bunch overthinking pansies just like the rest of us.
ReplyDeleteThat's a cute black chick Ant is talking wit.
ReplyDeleteAnt's worried encase someone plays a clip of him giving his opinions of eugenics.
Delete