- 2013-02-14-OA-64K
- 2013-02-14-OA64K (Sharebeast)
- 2013-02-14-SRSS-64K
- 2013-02-14-OASS-64K (Mediafire)
Jimmy in LA today for Jay Leno tonight.
the Gay Off is revisited and some of the participants phone is to discuss their uncomfortable evening. Op makes another attempt at a viral video with "Satan is my Nigga"
The boys discuss Lady Gaga's tour cancellation and the nicest subway systems in the world. A cruise line trip is debated. Some Mike Francesa prank callers are replayed and a top ten list of T.V's nymphos is reviewed.
Sam Roberts hosts the after show and nobody gives a toot.

Thanks, as always!
ReplyDeleteThank you Thank you....does anyone come in since Jimmy is out today?
ReplyDeleteSome people make good radio show hosts and some people make good YouTube videos. And some people are good at neither.
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you listen to something else then?....I'm so sick of people coming on here just to bitch...your opinion is meaningless.
DeleteThank you again my david..donation on the way.
And some people make terrible internet comments.
Deleteyou guys are fuckin retards. you guys don't complain about your favorite sports team? I do, yet i watch the Bears defensive line Fail every fuckin week because I'm a loyal. Same concept here. I love the show, i listen 5 hours a day, pay for xm, donated $100 here, go see burr and bob kelly, and buy their books. By all accounts I would say i love the show. It's stupid, that you guys don't chill out and let people vent about little things about their favorite show/team.
DeleteNobody said you weren't a fan...just saying people are sick of bitching. The GTAJ blog comments were moderated and refused to post your sort of comments. Take the good with the bad enjoy the shit and the gold. (By the way i'm from Boston and have listened since they were on WBCN)
Delete@VanDamme I sent you an Email, just making sure you got it.
DeleteHonestly, I say that Opie fuckin killed today (considering he is NO comedian)...which is a rare occurrence. He had me truly cracking up on more than a few occasions.
DeleteHis timing and delivery were better today than any in recent memory...
Give the show another listen and tell me he wasn't ON today.
P.s. How happy is the Opester that Ant loves his "Mocking twitter users voice"...He is gonna run that fucker into the ground.
That is all.
Yeah. Your right. Opie was good. I also love the twitter voice. Opie is essential part of the show and I loved the show pre jimmy too just not a fan of the "opster".
Delete"just saying people are sick of bitching"
DeleteNo, just you. Don't fucking read it then.
"The GTAJ blog comments were moderated"
That's why it was a shit blog and this ones is miles better. Killing someones freedom of speech just because you don't like what they say is what insecure cunts do.
Yay! Thanks for the intro. haha
ReplyDeleteJust for you Jason!
Deletethanks muddahucka
ReplyDeleteOh my fucking shit. That might be Todd's worst song parody ever.
ReplyDeleteOp broke fucking records with his message tone today. Every single time that bird went off, I picked up my S3 and not once did I get a text.. I need friends.
ReplyDeleteThanks, dude.
I have been trying to figure out what that sound was...
DeleteI really don't know why they keep talking about how they're tired of not being able to do anything while they just signed a two year contract. It's their fucking fault they can't do anything. Why didn't they just bring girls in? They just brought in dudes to do it, if management bitches then accuse them of discrimination.
ReplyDeleteI think O&A should of took Joe rogans advice and started a podcast. Ant could do it at his house or he could move and the money he'd save on taxes by not having to live so close to XM would save him loads, also they could do WHATEVER they want.
I feel they just talk about this shit to kill time on the show and really they don't care anymore as long as they're getting paid.
Wish they'd stop doing that fucking annoying voice when talking about people that criticize size them. That what happens when nopie tries to be funny.
ReplyDelete