12 Feb 2013 - Craig Robinson



Microphone problems and Anthony talks to Richard Dreyfus on twitter.

Jim talks about stopping by the Artie Lang Show and a Navy Seal who shot Bin Laden speaks.



Michael McDonald and Doobie Brother songs.  Bootlegging concerts from back in the day.

Listening to some of the Doors and Jim Morrison’s poetry.


Mike Francesa freaking out over his weather prediction and they listen to clips of the Edge from U2 in the “It Might Get Loud” documentary.


Craig Robinson joins in-studio to talk about his role on The Office, his new movie and working as a music teacher.


Sam Hosts After O&A Live and Opie hands out checks and gives away money.


 


7 comments:

  1. The Blueberry diva in his fat-kid jeans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I might be able to donate soon. I've been falling behind the show lately and your uploads help a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so weird that Craig Robinson supposedly got all the parts that Patrice was supposed to get. They're nothing alike, personality wise.

    ReplyDelete