Meteor hitting Russia and an update on the Carnival Cruise ship heading into port.
More videos on the Russian Meteor, many Russian dash-cam videos and they listen to a new Black History Month production.
More songs from the band Chicago and talk to Stalker Patty on the phone about the engagement to Fez.
Ben Lyons joins us in-studio to discuss his friendship with DJ Whoo Kid and the Oscars.
Matisyahu joins in-studio and he plays a few songs for us, Crossroads, Warrior and a cover.
Jim Norton hosts The Jim Norton Show and gives advice to callers.
![]() |
Matisyahu Performs |
![]() |
| Edgar Sneeks Up on Antonio |



Look at how dry his teeth are..
ReplyDeleteWHOA! Opie looks fat in that last picture! Thank you as always sir!
ReplyDeleteYes thank you for the edgar picture! I've always wanted to see how yimmy looks when he does that....
ReplyDeleteNathaniel -I was going to say the same thing! I can see tits through that flannel!
ReplyDeleteHoly shit, Ant has to be the the ultimate toodley-doo grandmaster! What a virtuoso…
ReplyDeleteThanks, man.
I have no volume issue, but I guess that may depend on your setup.
ReplyDeleteThe Stalker Patty bit was, by and large, the best thing this week.
ReplyDeleteP-aleaseee... Go Go Harder was the best thing this week! lol
ReplyDeleteMatisyahu was fucking awesome.. SO many cocksuckers crying about him on Op's YouTube videos.
ReplyDelete