Discussing the Super Bowl commercials, the passing of Chris Kyle and soldiers who suffer from PTSD.
‘The Mo Show’ and their radio show caller and they play the new Black History Month production.
Opie wants to do the Dixie Cup challenge, John McCain makes a monkey joke and they talk about Creampie Jones.
Anthony tells us about watching Eugenics videos and Jimmy offers his take on Eugenics.
Audio from a hitchhiker who uses a hatchet and Chip tells us a story.
Sam Hosts After O&A Live and talks to Nicole from the Morning Mash-up about her Super Bowl experience.

The post's title has a slight typo! It's the 5th today, not the 4th. Thanks for posting once again! You're getting quicker with how you post these downloads.
ReplyDeleteooopsie doodle thanks budday!
DeleteThanks GAY!
ReplyDeleteAww Nerts
ReplyDeleteWow..
ReplyDeleteCheers, dude.
Synopsis of first 2 hours: Bitching and complaining about how good the show used to be because Opie can't shit in a cup. Jimmy and Sam eventually say 'just do it'. Opie doesn't.
ReplyDeleteGood times, good times.
Opester needs to man the fuck up and do whatever the hell he wants. I don't understand what he's waiting for. The strict Sirius XM management should be serving as an inspiration and a challenge to see how much he can get away with and to disprove them and their flawed assumptions about what the show is about.
DeleteI have a feeling management isn't quite as bad as Opie makes it out to be. Radio guys as far back as Steve Dahl have made careers bitching about management and IMO Opie has been using it as a crutch. I'm not saying the management doesn't suck but Opie doesn't exactly seem like an easy guy to work with either.
DeleteThey do suck, as we've seen with their inability to approve any fun and reluctance to come on air, but let's face it, the guys are in their 50's. They are millionaires, but 'fuck you money' isn't what it used to be. Opie has 2 kids and Anthony buys drones and giant generators and gambles 10k hands so they aren't going to jeopardize their jobs.
DeleteHoly shit, Ant is really getting scary… It ain't even funny anymore!
ReplyDeleteYes it is.
DeleteListen, I enjoy his racist rants as the next guy, but… Eugenics? Really?
DeleteEugenics aren't false you brainwashed faggot.
DeleteIf eugenic were real, the Neil Degrasse Tyson's and Johnny Cochran's of the world wouldn't be able to ascend to the top of their respective fields. Did their genes mutate into "white" ones?
DeleteI love how the show started off talking about the negative effects of PTST, which leads to suicide and crime within the veteran community. Seemingly turn "good, White, soldiers" into criminals. However, Ant doesn't see how the effects of growing up in what is effectively urban warfare would have the same effect.
We can all enjoy some good nature racism, however when it becomes this hateful and real, I can't help but be disturbed.
Spot on.
DeleteBy the way, just to clarify something to my little shithead-retard-ignorant-dumbfuck friend Rennenk: eugenics ARE not false at all.
DeleteFirst of all because eugenics is a branch of science, hence it IS a singular noun like biology. Moreover it cannot be neither true nor false: its claims may be correct or incorrect.
So with my "Eugenics? Really?" I was expressing my disapproval for the fact that Ant has bought into an obsolete nazi-related disclipine that was founded on presuppositions that we now KNOW for sure - as in: a-bunch-of-smart-guys-figuring-out-stuff-for-decades-sure - were false. Like the IQ bullshit, against which poor little Jimmy tried to argue without having the knowledge to do it effectively and ending with the half assed compromise that "sure, some are smarter but some run faster".
No IQ differences between populations have been demonstrated, ever.
Now go back to your trailer park.
Totally agree-I've never minded, and usually enjoyed, Ant's racial stuff but the 'some populations are just naturally inferior' discussion combined with the serious tone in which he was presenting these ideas were kind of disturbing.
DeleteHow come when Anthony spews out obvious racist horseshit; Opie never has a retort or calls him out on his shit. it seems like he just sits back and lets him kill the same 45 minute rant he always does. I get it u want to kill time but ant is killing listeners with this shit
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete"No IQ differences between populations have been demonstrated, ever."
DeleteYes it has been many times, try reading the book "Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life" Or many other books written on the FACT that blacks have lower IQ's. If you want to argue with 6 noble prize winners who developed the subject, then go ahead and look like the libtard yuppie you are.
Shouldn't you be paying some hood rat to fuck a prostitute in front of you that's pretending to be your wife?
lol rest in piss chris kyle
ReplyDelete"If eugenic were real, the Neil Degrasse Tyson's and Johnny Cochran's of the world wouldn't be able to ascend to the top of their respective fields"
ReplyDeleteYes it's called a mutation. Same reason a white man can keep up with a african in a race while the best ones are black. It's also the reason why some blacks can keep up with whites intelligence wise, but can never surpass them.
Dude, seriously. Either go study or STFU. Some things are up to personal opinions. This one is not.
DeleteYour mind was stolen at an early age and ruined. Either kill yourself or go back to your wailing wall and convince yourself you're right.
Deletewhat do you do for a living yesyeswhat? I bet nobody of colour has ever surpassed you in your field.
DeleteIf by "Your mind was stolen at an early age and ruined" you mean that I did actually get an education, then yes: you're right on the money.
DeleteOn the other hand I'm pretty sure the only book you've ever read is "Pushing buttons on a keyboard for Dummies".
Yeah, I'd go with killing yourself.
DeleteI don't care much about suicide. The same as you don't care about actually knowing stuff.
DeleteWhat a silly mouth breathing zilch you are!
No, it's fact.
DeleteDeal with it.
Look, you wanna goof on Worldstarhiphop or home invasions I'm there with you. But if you want to make factual claims about science then you have to actually know how things works, otherwise you make a fool of yourself, which is precisely what you've accomplished to do.
DeleteFirst of all there's a thing called scientific method, which is that thing that makes all scientific claims testable and reliable. In order to do so the guy who comes up with an idea then goes ahead and makes a scientific publications, which is then subjected to peer review. Only if it stands the scrutiny of the scientific community it acquires the status of tentative truth, which is, by the way, the higher level of certainty we are able to define.
What happens now is that you may go ahead and search out for academic publications in the realms of evolutionary biology, molecular and behavioral genetics, neurology and endocrinology of the last 40 years and find out in the hundreds scientific papers that disprove the basis of the little book of fairytales you presented me.
OR you may just stay content of your own confirmation bias and discard everything may contradicts your presuppositions - which is a very unscientific approach for someone willing to use science to prove their point.
See, if I were to search for books about creationism, or flat-earthism, I would find dozens of them with very little effort. Just because someone made a book doesn't make the bullshit true.
Also, just because someone is a Nobel prize winner doesn't make him right - it's a fallacy called appeal to authority.
The guy who invented lobotomy as a technique to "cure" mental illness got a Nobel. I reckon it's superfluous to explain why lobotomy was never a good idea…
The entire concept of genetic heritabiliy has been profoundly redefined in the last decades, showing that genes are far less responsible for the definition of the individual characteristics that we were used to think.
As we understand more and more how genes work we discover that environment is far more influential in the development of physical characteristics, including IQ, and that, starting from prenatal conditioning, a great number of external factors are able to affect the outcome of the intellective potential of a certain individual.
Now, you don't have to agree with me, and certaintly I don't give a care about it. But if you want to be informed about any subject you may consider refining your ability to find reliable sources.
To summarize: not only no one has ever scientifically demonstrated intrinsical IQ differences between populations, but our current scientific knowledge dictates that those property are far less genetic-related that we thought they were.
Now Jews are inferior too? I certainly am not Jewish, but they seem to well in fields of science, math and business. How are they inferior? Enjoy your mayonnaise sandwiches you hillbilly.
ReplyDeleteJimmy's constant excuses for the blacks is getting douchechillingly sad.
ReplyDeleteI long for the days when o an a didnt waste 45. Minutes of the show on ants racist rants....those were great fucking days...
ReplyDeleteDigging the new design, dude! Nice..
ReplyDeleteThe font colour is too dark for a black background.
ReplyDeleteAnd man... I went double facepalm when Ant brought up eugenics. And then the moral discussion... These guys have a vague knowledge of the subject at best.
This is also the first time when I had to pause the program every few minutes to even get through the shit that was being spouted.
ReplyDeleteUgh.. Possibly the worst show I've personally heard them do.
This show is Opie complaining about management, anthony complaining about blacks, with lil Yimmy trying to go off of their shit. If a comedian isn't in the show is pretty unlistenable
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like the new design! But I also think the font is a little too dark. I'd go with a "lighter" black background and a slightly brighter red or a bolder font. I'm no graphic designer and I have no idea how much work would go into that.
ReplyDeleteJust go with a white font
ReplyDeletestop futzing around with the look of the site and POST THE GODDAMN SHOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know, I hate it too. You just get so far into it that you cant just turn back. I'll fix it later. I was trying to tribute Yimmys Law and Order guest spot.
ReplyDelete