04 Feb 2013 - Worst of




Thought for sure it would be a live show today, buuut its a worst of. Ah-booo.

Yakovs dinner adventure is thoroughly investigated. DeRosa and Florentine appearance. Jimmy starts a Bill Murray twitter war. Patton Oswald drops by to talk about his new movie. The wont let Patrice in the building. The boys explain why it's okay to be bullied. Roland sings the national Anthem.

Don't forget Bill Burr should have the Monday podcast available, check here later

Update: Bobby Kelly's podcast with OPIE  (special thanks to ONASTERNCLIPS)

14 comments:

  1. They probably just needed a day off after traveling back from new orleans... oh wait...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If blogger wasn't so shitty and backwards, I'd give you a +1 or a thumbs up.

      Delete
  2. Chris Kyle gets killed and they take a fuckin day off, bull shit boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone know what the deal is? Are both Op and Ant going under the knife for rectal surgery today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My instincts were right! I decided to sleep in and thought I would miss the show, but it turns out it was a Worst-of. Silly me.

    R.I.P. Chris Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's the opster on bob kelly's podcast posted today

    http://traffic.libsyn.com/robertkelly/RobertKelly_020413_Aztec_Pocketbook_Opie.mp3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anybody know how to download these mp3 files directly into iTunes on an iPad or iPhone? I can save it on my PC's iTunes and then transfer to my iPad/iPhone but I'd love to eliminate the PC from the mix. Thanks in advance for the help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They don't get to go to the Superbowl so they take a day off? I was kinda looking forward to more Superbowl bitching and gun rants but ok.. their show.

    RIP Chris Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. is there a site like this for howard stern's show? i been looking and can not find one. any help

    ReplyDelete