07 Feb 2013 - Joe DeRosa



DeRosa alert! Don't worry you hecklers, he shows up pretty late in the show.

The live reads are actually starting to bleed into the show but that's pretty normal for this time of year. After the 14th it will cool down.

They announce that they have to get through 18 live reads today. They talk about a former White House doctor criticizing NJ Governor Christie about his weight

Ant talks about trolling people on Twitter last night by using the hashtag #pitbull and telling people they were crazy for owning one.

They speculate about JJ Abrams directing the next Star Wars movie. Jimmy talks about a Zumba instructor who got arrested for prostitution. They check out an video of her on Worldstar Hiphop. They check out more porno videos by the Zumba instructor. 

Stu Sutcliffe and theories about how he died. They recall Pete Best and having met him on the show before.

Jimmy complains that they can't get a phoner with Robert De Niro, and Roland comes into the studio all upset.

Opie is annoyed with Joe DeRosa for showing his girlfriend online on Artie Lange's show when he'd been tight-lipped about her on O&A  

They watch Robert De Niro tearing up on the Katie show. Op heckles plays raucous (mostly) De Niro film soundbytes on top of the audio.

Ron Jeremy footage & video of the guy who's going to be the gay entertainer they use for their Gay-Off contest. 


  

Poor Sal
Special thanks to Struff for the condensed rundown

30 comments:

  1. Ooooo, look at the webpage. Someone's a fancy boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, dude. Here's DeRosa's latest Red Eye appearance from this week too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CIoerUhxig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again!
    Add me to the chorus that thinks Derosa is an extremely untalented hack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the love of my life. Thanks so much for your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. same here. Thank you for helping me get through those rough work days. =)

    and yes, add me too to the crowd of people who hates that fake-laughing blob-bodied tranny-loving unfunny hack!

    bye now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe is great. Stop taking shots at his livelihood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't hate the teen idol sensation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone know who they were talking about when they dumped out? The person they always point out. "pew pew pew"

    ReplyDelete
  9. His stand ups alright but troys right he never says anything funny onb the show just laughs lika fag and his webisodes are horrendous

    ReplyDelete
  10. the problem that i have with hating derosa is that the show has made an ongoing derosa vs. troy feud. The guy I love to hate on staff is Troy's poser faggot ass. so i find myself defending derosa when deep down i know he's just a hack hanging with the cool kids.

    Thanks for the uploads brother! love the new look. stick with the white lettering. It is the superior color anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like I have to stick up for dangerous Joey D.

    However, I have Calc III exam in 55 minutes so I'll just study instead.

    Sorry Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Derosa, and I make no apologies for that. Howdya like dem apples!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. DeRosa is a debateable O&A favorite. But one thing we can all agree on is that Tom Pappa stinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Derosa actually comes across well on Bob kelly's podcasts, but for some reason he doesn't translate well to the main show. Derosa is in his prime during women hater rants. unfortunetly thats all he's got.

      I never thought Pappa as bad, however i sit here and can't remember anything funny about him either.

      If anyone is looking for a funny podcast, I think Bob kelly's "you know what dude" is the closest resemblance to the O&A show. He gets a bunch of people on the show too, instead of 1 man, 1 mic like other friends of the show.

      Delete
  14. Poppa grows on you I think, just gotta be open minded to the fact that he's a very different comic that o&a fans are used to i.e. dirtier comics. He's just so nice and loyal to O&A how can you not like him?

    ReplyDelete
  15. i can't stand how naive derosa is. it's only a matter of time before the carneys get him.

    the only comic worse than derosa on the show is colin kane.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really must be in the minority who likes Sam, Tom Papa, Troy and DeRosa. I can't think of anyone I dislike thats on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdQj2ohqCBk

    People need to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have any of you ever actually seen Derosa live or heard his standup? I think he's a great performer and comic. Vos, for a very long time, would get shit on by fans because they took O&A's razzing of him as a dismissal of his standup. This happened to the point that Opie reiterates every time Vos is on, that he's great live and to support his shit.

    I feel it's the same for Joe. He's still fairly new to this whole dynamic with the show(couple of years, compared to other show regulars at least).

    And Chester I'm similar in that I don't actively dislike anyone on the show, EXCEPT Sal. Because he sucks at his job, and contributes nothing to the main show or the shit show. He's annoying every time he's on the mic, like that dope Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vos actually says funny things on the show, intentionally or not. DeRosa's been a regular for nearly FIVE YEARS and he's never made me laugh. His standup isn't funny to me either.

    I think he got in by being Bill Burr's boy and became a fellow alcoholic with Ant. Opie also bullies him more than he does Bobby and Vos now, so that's another angle they can use him for. It's ironic to me how he complains about everything in entertainment and life being shit when he's consistently mediocre.

    And believe me, I'm not one of the usual O&A fans who always has to bitch about something. In fact I'm hopelessly addicted and it's my favourite show ever in radio or TV. But fucking DeRosa adds NOTHING, and the only reason he's on more than 4 times a year is because Patrice is dead, and Louis and Burr's careers are far too busy to be on often.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Comedian Joe DeRosa joins us. We Discuss Gov Christie telling a former White House physician to 'Shut Up', Zumba instructor prostitution, Fun kid videos, Crying DeNiro, staff tension is on the rise, and Ron Jeremy on 'TMZ LIVE', Sal gets a bare-bottom spanking. AOAL: Recapping Sal's bare-bottom spanking

    (verbatim from the online app)

    ReplyDelete
  21. All you fucking crybabies do is complain, shut up already

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you very much for this. I always wait till the morning after and then listen to te show a day late with being in UK. Thank you for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haters gonna hate! Love the DeRosa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see any real hate, just a lot of folks that don't think that Derosa is good on the show. I wish him well in his attempt to be a comedian.

      Delete